Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52456 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Fhemmmy: 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
2) preachers and hawkers: i am not aganist any1 preaching the gospel but there should be a time and place for dat. sometimes you might be very tired from work and dont feel like hearing noise.
3) dirty habits: this 1 pisses me off especially with people who spit anywhere
4) dont we have people who clean these buses?
will be back with more

I will say slap with care oh . . . .
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Davidbanky(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ladies have this mentality stuff that its only when a guy rob on them that's wrong, but don't forget that some of you ladies are also guilty of this act .... It's a mutual shit, and we are all guilty ... No body is innocent .... Even though its a wrong habit, I feel the op shouldn't have just label everything on the guyz ....
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by swaggzo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
One crazzzy sh.it when they hit you with their bum or boobies, some just turn to you with some kynda face like youre an offender.

I've been a victim to such ladies a couple of times now.. trust once they turn to me I don't give them no chance to disgrace me.. hey, I smile and wave. Instead of trying to explain shi.t that I don't even know about.
And since I'm cute they don't resist my smile.. haha, they smile back too like we met a night before and keep moving looking for someone else to trap ..thank God I escaped her stupidity, I always remark.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Mickyboiz: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
yuzedo: Heyss sharrapp! Don't discourage us! angry Me wey dey abandon my car dey follow BRT sometimes so dat i go fit rub my dololo on-top woman ikebe (as i read on one thread say e dey happen) but so far no luck, na so i just dey waste my money and comfort embarassed i go dey siddon or standa with VERY UGLY AND SMELLY AGBERO AND IYA GHANA dem. angry God, my luck no just dey shine for dis kain tin. cry
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Fhemmmy: 2:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
Davidbanky: Ladies have this mentality stuff that its only when a guy rob on them that's wrong, but don't forget that some of you ladies are also guilty of this act .... It's a mutual shit, and we are all guilty ... No body is innocent .... Even though its a wrong habit, I feel the op shouldn't have just label everything on the guyz ....

Besides, these has been since the time of Molue . . . I think the simple solution is get a cab or dont join the bus if you cant get a seat cos this will never stop, bad habit though
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this thread is too funny.

But on a serious note, I get what the ladies are saying, Cos sometimes I get d feeling some guys standing behind me in a queue or on a bike might be gay, but I guess it just happens that way not because the guy have any intention of rubbing his thing on you.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
django1: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this thread is too funny.

But on a serious note, I get what the ladies are saying, Cos sometimes I get d feeling some guys standing behind me in a queue or on a bike might be gay, but I guess it just happens that way not because the guy have any intention of rubbing his thing on you.

Why would you allow the bike man to carry someone else behind you on a bike?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01:

So, what you're saying is that armed robbery should be condoned cos' of kleptomaniacs? undecided I see how this is.
madam drawing a parallel btwn armed robbery & kleptos is way way way off, u sure arent getting my drift. Do you rili knw what klepto is? How about we make friends with google & check up frotteurism. Am nt saying we shld condone it bt a litl knowledge wld help us to be less caustic in criticism. Years ago, acts like masochism, fetishism, exhibitionism, sadism etc were grossly frowned at bt 2day we are less critical of these acts cos of undastanding. Frotteurism is mentioned in d same breath as these acts

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZackiGp:
mumu like u, u dey form ajebo inside brt. * i stil dey laff*
You must be a very dirty man undecided
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by jaybee3(m): 2:46pm On Oct 18, 2013
abeg which route i fit jam 'em ikebe supers?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Davidbanky(m): 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
We use his lap for arm rest not romance.

Can we use your lap for arm rest too ? Do to others what u will like others to do to you '
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by EmenikeOkoye(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Just use your own car & avoid those nyama nyama things.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Davidbanky(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Why would you allow the bike man to carry someone else behind you on a bike?

What if he can't afford the fare ? There's no crime in that joor
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
Davidbanky:
What if he can't afford the fare ? There's no crime in that joor

Lol . . .I feel you but the danger outweighs the savings oh grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by tintingz(m): 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
The tightness in the bus is excuseable , but how do u excuse the constant left-right movement and the fact that everytime u adjust your position to stop d contact, he just does the same thing again?
If he repeated it again then his sexx urge has rising he wants to feel something, some girls are also to be blamed the way they put on tight dresses and jampack inside bus with men, you think say na water dey flow body? smiley
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: abeg u be doctor??
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Richydos(m): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: pour ur spit on ursef. No matter wat I was wearing there is no excuse from. Dis tin even happened on a sunday even women who cover demselves still get molested by some psychos. Have u not bin reading about 10years old gals who get ra.ped by men. There is no excuse for any indecent act.

JST listen 2 urself...NO MATTER WHAT U WEAR,,indeed u enjoyed ur molestation but seeking 4 pity...well i pity u cox u are gradually walking on d path öƑ rape....Mtcheeeewwww na ur type dey find God fearin man....jst imagine it? U got aroused ƚƞ a BRT bus....spit again
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 2:52pm On Oct 18, 2013
jay bee: abeg which route i fit jam 'em ikebe supers?
Shey na sisi ikebe u want abi iya l'oja yansh? grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by jaybee3(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Shey na sisi ikebe u want abi iya l'oja yansh? grin
Be like say na dat sis one sure pass
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by godman01(m): 2:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
This should be expected in our kind of country!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Scroll down and see the number sex of people veiwing this thread, ladies all over as if they are inviting themselves, even some that live in Maiduguri, Ilorin and Ebonyi that have no business with BRT telling us about false BRT experience.

Una weldone oooo

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by sylve11: 2:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
aliumik: No blame those guyz jare,U wear a tight outfit that reveals the shape of ur backside,and the guy already know u will never agree if he starts toasting cos he is inside BRT with u and did not come with his own car,so the only option na to run his akpako against the tight yan*sh and feel it why it last!!!!!!

Wahala dey o! grin cool
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ProfChris10(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: so watz ur point??smh,itz obvious u do tinz lyk dat,well my father was once a guy,bt he wasn't an irresponsible one!!!
I think his point was that you should not jump into hasty generalization, it would be better if you said SOME guys. Not all guys are like that, we still have some decent ones.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by koolpal(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
No1.....supported......I totally disagree with no2...The bible says in Mark 16vs15....Go into world and preach the Gospel to every creature......He didn't say go into world and preach the Gospel in some pleces............Even in the Mosque,Jesus is LORD...'For ur mind...lwkmd...
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Decryptor(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kingsley Jay: Hahahahahaha!
So hilarious

I used to do the rubbing thing back in secondary skul and the ladies also smash their breasts on my we guys back, then in the skul
But I never knew full grown men still do it......they need to grow up.....smh
Old habits never die.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ZackiGp(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
i decided to enta brt yesterday (after a very long time), i found myself btw 2 girls. One of the girls almost injured my spinal cord with her boobs while pretending to be tying her scalf, this she did for almost 30mins. The oda one was busy rubing her laps against mine. My pple i tire o, those gals be wan molest me.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Akeem79(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: dats my tot to.. yesterday a guy was singing on the bus till we reached our final bus stop
Fela tins grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Davidbanky(m): 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
Very funny how our society see things, anything a guy does to a lady, I guess everyone see the guy automatically at fault, what if its the girl bom bom that arouse his joystick ? I was just thinking ni o ...
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by drey08(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
toluene12 , enohbong ( f), Joeblis
(m ), davimiles, Don Xavi (m ), kody-licky ( f ), siaco
( m ), ChiSun27 (m ), Degis(m ), pannyman (m ),
Dantedasz , darmiee1 ( m ), Johnnyessence ,
handebayor, Bakado, jammyunn( m ), bluuu , ina-
iduna( m ), Nogosis2020 , hematomy1 , Caduceus,
clemz85( m ), Ameerah-FKI ( f ), maafen, Richydos
( m ), Valto (m ), xackprof , poke( m ), eddie30 (m ),
uzor02( m ), pri3stess ( f), Boss13 , chuks01( m ),
nikkygal (f ), olamijuht, olasclef( m ), hahket ,
Geedhey (m ), obisage( m ), 2ruink , 2Awesome ,
escavros, chemashie (m ), sylve11 , edwardwin ,
YusufG, ayanfeeledumare , Ninapha (f ),
alizenbohr , Zikstar4me (m ), dude99 (m ),
Pgent1 ( m ), gozmaxs( m ), Psalmwise( m ), Dehley
(m ), chadelicious , lavita2, truvine ( m ), cutierashy
( f), hopeka , @esoteric, missvirgorick( f), Linqsz
( m ), Musediq66 , Ay111 (m ), dapsycool(m ), saoseun
(m ), Emenike Okoye, kaypound(m ), hayordelevic
(m ), jericco1 (m ), bolnij, zaragoza (m ), king94( m ),
japhmanuel(m ), teeboy95 , latino91 (m ), Ayeni
kehinde , djoe21 (m ), Chiefupper, kizito047 ( m ),
Adshol , Kellymann , amonzeus(m ), gabrielagbaye
(m ), vincent09 (m ), stecman , mannirmusa,
obadadamioloun, saintdeby( m ), drey_007 ( m ),
Titony1 (f ), ayokanmirasheed( m ), zenti99 ( m ),
azeezous, St.Ola , Amefrica( m ), Sermwell ( m ),
Sacluxpaint (m ), Chegunn (m ), aguguagloria , Beaf! ,
femmyb, mbembe, bibelo( m ), headTO,
havilaLAGOS, Mickyboiz, chidima, Uchiha Itachi
(m ), cordj2 , Chiamaka01( f), uj_sizzle( f ),
ponybaby( f ), mishooo(m ), hislove4real ( m ),
ekpakpo , echibuzor( m ), omeiza1979 ( m ),
dabossman ( m ), claim-me , Ekhare , Homebaked ,
babakol( m ), symbian123 , El Guapo(m ), sherbol ,
Afeezoladapo , Elvis295 ( m ), Gozzzy ,
godman01 (m ), talknofree, hybee_noni , keenchiori
( m ), Dannyguy900 , el33( f), Opiosko(m ), Decryptor
( m ), G.12 (m ), Davidbanky (m ), Voltaire_Q ,
emilyone (f ), aliumik , destinkoko (m ),
ukachy69 (m ), neneo (m ), olrotimi( m ), eblazer,
Boyoorisha , tok2sob , Fhemmmy, fuckluv(f ),
lagosboy86 , jnrbayano (m ), tirtimy , houstonia,
kaeycea( m ), Vado (m ), yuzedo , Rexnegro (m ),
eastman11 , dragnet , omooye1 (m ), Temas( m ),
groovie (m ), Junipero , tintingz(m ), Ade__( m ),
ilduce(m ), Policewoman( f), chyke obi , DICKtator ,
slowshow11 , skimarvel, waistbead, Ahmeduana( m ),
kent_Aire (m ), cyril10( m ), 9ja patroit ( m ) and
151 guest(s)

nairalands b lyk dis topic intresting die cheesy
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Davidbanky(m): 3:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZackiGp: i decided to enta brt yesterday (after a very long time), i found myself btw 2 girls. One of the girls almost injured my spinal cord with her boobs while pretending to be tying her scalf, this she did for almost 30mins. The oda one was busy rubing her laps against mine. My pple i tire o, those gals be wan molest me.

Hahahahahah. , if na dem naw dem go dey report or slap the guy, I have never heard a man slap a Lady for robbing her b***+t on him, is it that we enjoy it or we jut trying to understand and try not to embarrass them ? Hmmm weaker vessel indeed.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
Big4wig: Nne u never jam..i was in a bus wen a guy was busy poofin weed...wetin man go do

btw Guys be careful with the kind of girls u take to Shoprite. To some girls Shoprite Means Shop! It is your right.

Abeg oga big4wig how u fit helep man pikin to join those security guys weh deh check woman body? I love the job wela wela.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Youngzedd(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
BabaAlabi: Stingy girl...what will you lose if you allow the poor guy tap small current. Wicked Naija girls
Chai!

LMAO.

I disagree with this.

If you wan tap current go and marry. If you no get money to marry, cut off that thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Missing Car! / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos) / Carpet Grass Plated Car Seen On The Streets Of Akure, Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.