Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52366 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Richiez(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Na today? although it's not common in other countries
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Ahmeduana(m): 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=buoye1]No1.....Old boy you fit do am for south, no be for north, dem go take you do suya or banlango! say you wan preach for mosque, bus or public places? for me i think you are an over-zealous person
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by emeka50: 2:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
swaggzo: I'm actually not against this post .. but our naija girls make me believe most of the are mentally ill

i stand in queues almost daily and I get rubbed too from behind by both random guys, and my friends who aren't gays in anyway. Why do you ladies make we guys here look silly.. or is it because we are guys and you see yourselves as materials that are so priceless, that whenever you you talk about sexual harassment the general public stands in vote for you..?

yeah I rub my D on ladies but whenever we in queues in school or in banks depending on the tightness of the line traffic.. but that don't mean I'm stupid and irresponsible, cuz I don't do it intentionally. It just happen that I'm a guy and I've got a D in front of my waist which I can't in anyway detach cuz I wanna join a queue.
I had to see this post, I got the link from elsewhere cuz I don't even check NL regularly, not to oppose no one.. but to plead with the OP.. please help me talk to the Nigerian government to detach the D of all newly born male children, else.. you gonna keep on writing about it till the sky's fall down.
It won't stop!

........Correct......
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
kulyie: Lol.nigerians and their lousy behaviours.smh.those hitting of penis on the arse used to happen in molue those days when we were still in secondary school but even as a secondary school girl,i didnt tolerate such b.s.when one man attempted it.infact the guy should be in his mid 30x and paedophila acts were still something to be ashamed of,not now that paedophia acts are normal.

Anyway,that time when that man used his dick to press my growing arse,me i shouted o.i said uncle shift back na.your thing is presing my bom bom too much,everyone turned towards his direction and was starring at him.shame don almost kill am.he had to drop at the next bustop.when i got home and told momsi,that was when she said i should stop entering molue or any kind of bus they stand.she rather gave me money for cab,but seriously what do some fked up males stand to gain in arousing themselves and at the end of the day,they wont do the real thing.smh..

Fiakwaaaaaaaa

hmm
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Richydos(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
swaggzo: I'm actually not against this post .. but our naija girls make me believe most of the are mentally ill

i stand in queues almost daily and I get rubbed too from behind by both random guys, and my friends who aren't gays in anyway. Why do you ladies make we guys here look silly.. or is it because we are guys and you see yourselves as materials that are so priceless, that whenever you you talk about sexual harassment the general public stands in vote for you..?

yeah I rub my D on ladies but whenever we in queues in school or in banks depending on the tightness of the line traffic.. but that don't mean I'm stupid and irresponsible, cuz I don't do it intentionally. It just happen that I'm a guy and I've got a D in front of my waist which I can't in anyway detach cuz I wanna join a queue.
I had to see this post, I got the link from elsewhere cuz I don't even check NL regularly, not to oppose no one.. but to plead with the OP.. please help me talk to the Nigerian government to detach the D of all newly born male children, else.. you gonna keep on writing about it till the sky's fall down.
It won't stop!

My ĜŮƳ dne Vex!!! But lyk crioxly m vexer pass u...cox they all term there problem 2 men.....but m waitin 4 the ĝůƴ wey dey vexest...ι̥
o̲̣̥
ι̥
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Freiburger(m): 2:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
maclatunji: Sexual harassment will continue to be prevalent as long as males and females continue to mix freely. tongue This doesn't make it right but it is what it is.
Pants on fire! cheesy
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
emeka50:

........Lolzzzz.....

U dey sick oo. Why u quote d whole post
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Jboy5050(m): 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
If u notice d person dat opened dis thread is a gal and majority of dem are jst insulting we guys,telling us we can't control joystick,sm of dis gals like it wen our joystick touches dere bottom,they will be smiling like d experience that i had in a BRT bus in Lagos..
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by yfo: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Do u stand in danfo? undecided

madam sizzle, why u dey vex ontop this matter like this na
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Mickyboiz: 2:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
alot happens on d bus eg, people wit body odour raise der arm close to ur nose, shouting while making a fone call, etc. Lolz
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
logica: Right. We should switch to Sharia; so that fagg0ts like you can start harassing men and put the blame on shortage of women to harass.
smh
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Xtrafavour(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
Funny things happen in diff BRT buses, after staying under d hot sun 4 several hours and finally entering into d bus, two women could not hide their feelings by picking quarrels. One of they said d other wanted to pluck out her eyes with her canopy headtie, so she cud go blind, while she keeps her own. It was war in BRT season 1.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by eazzzy1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
….

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=jkendy]Non sense!!!
If u don't want 2b RUBBED and ROBBED, get ur private car or beta stil,
stop enterin BRT. C'mon, allow those dogz hav a feel of d 'tin'. Some
gals enjoy d rubbin tin but can't come out now 2 say it.[/quote]

What if the girls that 'enjoy' it are viewing from the sidelines?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 2:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
y-fo:

madam sizzle, why u dey vex ontop this matter like this na
grin my guy i don tire for perverted males abeg. Even grand fathers go dey follow do touching body.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Dannyguy900(m): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
girls,una dey enjoy the preek from behind with style and then come to NL to form "self-dignity",i double dare any girl to slap mopol for b.r.t.........na dat day e go see cloud nine
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Ninilowo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Smartini: B.R.T Buses in Abuja?shocked
Me too dey wonder oooo....BRT......AAABBBUUUJJJAAA??
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Sunbellar: 2:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hichief1 ( m), Xtrafavour ( m ), mj ( m), doctokwus , client, azeezous , victorv12 ( m ), 002 , dapsycool ( m ),
Dannyguy900 , jmoore ( m), Wizzy14418 ( m), n_armani , richeyy( m ), LemonBoy1 , tee-davies , collinsola, paulworld ( m ), chinziaski
( m ), complete1 ( m ), Handsomeemmy ( m ), narttis1 , Ahmeduana ( m ), planman88 , xarxes , skealoo , kabba7 ( m),
expensive007 ( m), Koolking ( m ), Handsomegod ( m ), champz, ogtavia ( m ), mrdouble.d ( m), totalhouse , 2ND ACCT( f ), Tajolo ,
feminine A, ecolime( m ), pek( m ), Gaius667 , jungle-j , Ameerah-FKI ( f), big b langston , agoa03 , Ohislee ( m ), Izunwa( m), nissparts ,
thirdeye ( m ), Emmadani ( m ), mecussey ( m ), changes1 ( m ), Iaz93 , La Rochelle ( f), Rockyheight, airmark ( m ), Good Nigerian ,
SeyiGold( m ), adeshina86 , Bigsteveg( m ), sexy glow ( f ), skazeemabiodun ( m ), banabest , kulyie , Teenaba ( f ), laoludavid, yinparc ,
Sapphire86 ( f), am talkin( f ), Sunnymarc ( m), pri3stess ( f ), godwinony ( m ), ugotuf( m ), Sukosam ( m ), Tallcutie( f ), Juell ( m),
cumpaddre( m ), SURY Suri ( f ), 2ruink , queenyetty09 ( f), sagaciousone ( m ), Donvilo ( m ), Best Babe1 , sweetcheecks ( f ), ejiadeyemi ,
ola_gov , virtuoso01 ( m ), abhosts ( m ), Adehwale , Shedysworld( m ), 9ja patroit ( m ), anasbeaut ( f ), Sunbellar , Lakkyjay, otunu ,
holusormi ( m ), stunt89 ( m ), marshborn ( m), Linqsz ( m ), hrhobi1 ( m), dkt001 ( m), Mickey williams ( m ), jaxx, plural , olamisegbe
( m ), Henry120 , samhimself ( m ), intercom, bigbamo, funken, Amelian ( f ), Harbosede02 ( f), Vigoprince( m ), Sllowppoisoon ,
Thereishel , Temple9 ( m), NONNYG , sweetsleeky , valjes ( f ), adorablepepple, T-val , immunno ( m), Nonso23 ( m ), mathematician
( m ), maipeople ( m ), So_lange ( f ), Bvesan ( m ), ichielynda( m ), misterh ( m ), swaggzo( m ), Caduceus , kolamark( m), LizyL,
lekside05 ( m ), saintgwizard( m), Anniettie ufia( m), Topman40 ( m ), Tobembe4chizzy ( m ), boarnerges, zaraman ( m ),
bobonkiti101 ( m), tobtap , ordovicianonly , stillwater, babakol( m), Zimzy ( m ), claremont( m ), Fabulous47 , nutty_hnic ( m),
Stegomiah, Prettymisi( f ), nairaman66 ( m ), Ezebuola ( m ), Execu1 , jay bee( m), alex1612 , molagro1 , Femonjay( m), amicdan ( m ),
Aj Gentle ( m ), Yoshi-Master , emeka50 , telexfree1 , quiverfull ( m ), isykel, bluejeff( m ), AUSVINS , Richiez( m ), abbeyty, sammily ( m),
Chinex2215 , booqee ( f), clemclem( m), kilode95 ( f ), meetgaya ( m ), Afolayinka ( f), iphoneloaded ( m), Richydos ( m ), Kennedyiheme ,
yusuf_@ ( m ), zeekz ( m ), mZ sleeq ( f), JAZES ( m ), adesammy1 ( m ), adaobi123 ( f), Miss genygurl , kimakazee( m ),
SONFGOD12 ,
nicechic( f ), Fesisko( m ) and 132 guest(s)

And all these people are very interested because joystick is involved. Uwa mmebi!!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Agimor(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Tecno p3 for sale for an affordable price of just 10k.I base in delta state,Warri to be precise.you can call me on 07036157858.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Bitojoe(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Una no dey rub back too,u ladies? You ladies always like to defend urself,but na lie una dey talk. Ladies too dey put their hand on d lap of a guy.no be romance be dat?
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by jnrbayano(m): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
buoye1: No1.....supported......I totally disagree with no2...The bible says in Mark 16vs15....Go into world and preach the Gospel to every creature......He didn't say go into world and preach the Gospel in some pleces............Even in the Mosque,Jesus is LORD..
Go to a mosque and preach lemme see if u will return to tell d tale.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2013

It won't stop!

You still dnt understand the act here. We undastand God created u people with an extra leg,wat we aren't comfortble with is u using the opportunity to self-service with our bum without permission. Except ur a goat,u shud get an approval and a proper place 4 dat. Nt on buses.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Oloriebi22(m): 2:31pm On Oct 18, 2013
them force u enter BRT?? mtchewww
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Bitojoe: Una no dey rub back too,u ladies? You ladies always like to defend urself,but na lie una dey talk. Ladies too dey put their hand on d lap of a guy.no be romance be dat?
Why nt put ur hand on her lap instead. Romance ko.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 18, 2013
Richydos: This is a whole crappy content n lacks my credit cox d xo called girl didn't bother 2 describe her mode öƑ dressing!!! There is a sayin that the u dress dtx the way u will be addressed....U must av been partially unclad 2 av attracted 2 dude'x attention to ur bom bom or wateva....nigeria girls are d cause öƑ em problems...so I emphatically conclude that u are d problem öƑ ur problem....pour spilt!!!
pour ur spit on ursef. No matter wat I was wearing there is no excuse from. Dis tin even happened on a sunday even women who cover demselves still get molested by some psychos. Have u not bin reading about 10years old gals who get ra.ped by men. There is no excuse for any indecent act.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 2:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
jay bee:
Na you i dey go find look for brt cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Which route do you commute?
grin i'm that gehl that's always staring at that sexxy ride of your everyday wink
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Davidbanky(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle: 5. Women with gigantic handbags trying to blind you angry

6. Early birds applying their body creams in the bus undecided Why didn't they dress at home?

7. Those standing in the bus always stay clustered at the door even when the centre is obviously empty. Then when people want to get on, they yell 'no space!!' and if yoi want to get off, someone picks your pocket angry

Lmao! This babe is making sense, it's now obvious that its not only the guyz that are at fault here .. We all are, even the same things the op said guys do, some girls do it too ...
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ZackiGp(m): 2:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
And the dirty seats Christ!! The buses are always sooo dirty, i have to keep a roll of tissue in my bag to clean off all the dirt before sitting.
mumu like u, u dey form ajebo inside brt. * i stil dey laff*
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Mickyboiz: 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
yuzedo: Heyss sharrapp! Don't discourage us! angry Me wey dey abandon my car dey follow BRT sometimes so dat i go fit rub my dololo on-top woman ikebe (as i read on one thread say e dey happen) but so far no luck, na so i just dey waste my money and comfort embarassed i go dey siddon or standa with VERY UGLY AND SMELLY AGBERO AND IYA GHANA dem. angry God, my luck no just dey shine for dis kain tin. cry
LOL !!!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by binhozie(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam: Is a 20min ride,normally i dont allow a guy to sit behind me,but i was late for lecture,the guy was putting on a pant trouser.

What in the name of Ekoloma Demba is "pant trouser"?

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by swaggzo(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
One crazzzy sh.it when they hit you with their bum or boobies, some just turn to you with some kynda face like youre an offender.

I'e been a victim to such ladies a couple of times now.. trust once they turn to me I don't give them no chance to disgrace me.. hey, I smile and wave. Instead of trying to explain shi.t that I don't even know about.
And since I'm cute they don't resist my smile.. haha, they smile back too like we met a night before and keep moving looking for someone else to trap ..thank God I escaped her stupidity, I always remark.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 2:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Bitojoe: Una no dey rub back too,u ladies? You ladies always like to defend urself,but na lie una dey talk. Ladies too dey put their hand on d lap of a guy.no be romance be dat?
We use his lap for arm rest not romance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos) / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.