Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,882 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Things That Happen on BRT Buses - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Things That Happen on BRT Buses (52419 Views)

Banker Crushed To Death By BRT Bus / Photos : Accident Leads To Fight Between BRT Staff And Car Owner In Lagos / 2 BRT Buses Vandalized At Berger Bus-stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by kachiz(m): 3:08pm On Oct 18, 2013
deejay_harry1: SHE WAS LYING..

angry

just tryn to paint a bad pixture bout guys..

RIDICULOUS.. angry

Lol. she kinda added too much water to her poster color mix. LIE.NUS like her.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ZackiGp(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You must be a very dirty man undecided
is brt the only form transportation in ur community? U knw too much abt Brt and frm the way u are actively contrbuting to this thread indicates 2 things
1. U don work for inside Brt before
2. U are use to hard life.

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
[quote
author=ZackiGp]i decided to enta brt yesterday (after a very long
time), i found myself btw 2 girls. One of the girls almost injured my
spinal cord with her boobs while pretending to be tying her scalf, this
she did for almost 30mins. The oda one was busy rubing her laps against
mine. My pple i tire o, those gals be wan molest me. [/quote]

Oghene vwe! Ndo, oh. Osanobua is always involved.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2013
jay bee:
Be like say na dat sis one sure pass
Morning...Stadium, Anthony and Palmgroove bus stop.

Evening....Anthony 6-7pm, Barracks 7pm.

Iya l'oja batty na for Mile 12 every hour cheesy
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by stone333(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
if you don't have anything to say shut up
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by kachiz(m): 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels:
we dnt rub our bosoms on u intentionally. Stop rubbing ur jt on us for ur own selfish reasons.

If hear dat kind tin again, i go dey n*ked baff
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by dragnet: 3:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening.

i was at the back of a guy
.and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.

happened to you four times in the evening? how's that?
next you said you were at his back, and he uses his hand to rub your back? excuse me, are you sure this isn't a fiction? undecided
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Guys claiming gurls touch them wif boobs wen they r even d ones harrassing d gurls...smh 4 una
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by kumbalo(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
BabaAlabi: Stingy girl...what will you lose if you allow the poor guy tap small current. Wicked Naija girls
*Laughing*
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
stone333: if you don't have anything to say shut up

You really wanted us to see ur signature. All you had to do was ask. undecided
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by kachiz(m): 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sllowppoisoon:
d guy released starch on ur cloth despite d fact dat he was wearing pant trouser RIP to the liarz undecided

Lolz. i just read about osmosis and diffusion nw.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Flygeriansteve: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
binhozie:

What in the name of Ekoloma Demba is "pant trouser"?
I just died grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by UjSizzle(f): 3:15pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZackiGp:
is brt the only form transportation in ur community? U knw too much abt Brt and frm the way u are actively contrbuting to this thread indicates 2 things
Live on the mainland long enough and have your work route alond Ikorodu road and you'll know taking a brt is the fastest way to get to your destination.

It's only in naija that taking the bus is regarded as poor man's option. Pity una mentality sha.

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Op u should av told us you were not attracted to this guy or the guy was ugly.Am not saying what the guy did was the right thing but we know sum of you girls like stuffs like that...,but again no coded guy would do what the guy did,the guy na mumu...!But some girls also free their bodies on guys if they are comfortable with the guy even if he his a stranger(especially in crowded areas).We do alot of registration stuffs in skul and most of the time its always crowded,and girlz resting their bombom/breast on a guy is common.You see them resting their hands or head on your shoulders or when its a general class and the hall is filled,some girlz wouldn't mind sitting on your laps,and its not has if you know her o...!Na God go help guyz sha,because its like when a guy touches a girl its a big sin,but when girlz are comfortable resting their bodies on a guy its a normal thing to them and not a taboo.Watin sum girlz dey do guyz no gud o.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by kachiz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
jay bee: I need to get maself on the brt mehn. seems that's where it's going down cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol my bro, i tell u solemnly
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Highlinflammabu(f): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2013
Smartini: B.R.T Buses in Abuja?shocked
Exactly my thought!
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2013
Chiamaka01:

You really wanted us to see ur signature. All you had to do was ask. undecided
i actualy skipd hez signature bt ur comment made me go bk & read it. U'v succeeded in doing PR marketing 4d bloke
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Decryptor(m): 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels:
Tufiakwaa o o,my sister. That act disgust me a lot and its growing popular nowadays. Places that requires one to stand; stadium,shows, gatherings.etc.
I dnt fail to disgrace them either. I knw most ladies have experienced this bottom rubbing,pls we should learn to speak up; that is if u feel irritated with the act,if not,enjoy the smooching while it lasts. Lol.
But truth be told...some ladies actually enjoy that back rubbing...esp if the guy has a big abunna. I remember when it happened to me a long time ago when i went for a match-pass on Oct 1st in a stadium back in my school days. The babe had this soft big bumper and i was standing behind her (that day, i no wear boxers), she actually had to bend by supporting herself on the backrest of the iron chair in front of her so she could feel my sugar-cane very well. It was so heavenly grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by arent88(m): 3:24pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harbosede02: helo,na naija guys i dey talk abt nt naija men!!
u stil dnt get d point.stop generalizing stufs cos u had one nasty expirience.ur dad was once a guy so is ur brother ur uncle cousin nephew any man dat relates to u nw was once a guy.and hw d heck do u knw dey werent one of those dat practised dis stufs durin dere days.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by jpphilips(m): 3:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ms_Steph: sometimes i enter BRT buses in abuja i notice strange and odd things some are soo annoying i dont know if you notice it too.
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
2) preachers and hawkers: i am not aganist any1 preaching the gospel but there should be a time and place for dat. sometimes you might be very tired from work and dont feel like hearing noise.
3) dirty habits: this 1 pisses me off especially with people who spit anywhere
4) dont we have people who clean these buses?
will be back with more

The lord is asking you to take your ministry to the Next level, buy your own ride
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Decryptor(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Danhumprey: You must be clueless! angry See how you keep contradicting yourself. What is the difference between Naija guys and Naija men? They are still the same. There is only difference between boys and men.

You must be spewing all these rubbish becos you are heartbroken. Pele o
*falls from the window of Abuja SURE-P BRT Bus* grin grin
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ZackiGp(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Live on the mainland long enough and have your work route alond Ikorodu road and you'll know taking a brt is the fastest way to get to your destination.

It's only in naija that taking the bus is regarded as poor man's option. Pity una mentality sha.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by telim: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
so you guys have being enjoying all these stuff in brt since all these years. From now on brt ni o.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
That's one of the reasons we have Nairaland Auto Section. Go there and order a Car. Stop complaining.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
ZackiGp:
lol,guy abeg take am eazy o.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by chacha3(f): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ninilowo:
Me too dey wonder oooo....BRT......AAABBBUUUJJJAAA??
dnt wonder oooo lol,apart from the subsidy and El rufai buses, there are BRT which hv been operating for months now in abj since july this year if am nt mistaken because the minister of FCT banned the mini green buses.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Decryptor(m): 3:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
maryhaam: That is minimal,back then in my uni days,bike do take two passengers,that how they take it bfre getting to my destination this guy have realeased on my gown i was like what ,he was so ashamed since that day i dont view guys close to me as safe oooo....
So that guy released on your gown and the spermmmm was so much that it passed thru his boxers and trousers to even reach and soak ur gown that you noticed! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by LemonBoy1: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
1) guys trying to rub their "thing" on a woman's backside: this happened to me like 4times in the evening i was at the back of a guy and he was coming too close to me if d bus just stop he will hit me or use his hand to rub me on my back. after giving him a good slap he knew whats up.
2) preachers and hawkers: i am not aganist any1 preaching the gospel but there should be a time and place for dat. sometimes you might be very tired from work and dont feel like hearing noise.
3) dirty habits: this 1 pisses me off especially with people who spit anywhere
4) dont we have people who clean these buses?
will be back with more

Charlie, if e pain u, rub ur own...ur hand go disappear one day for slap!!!! Ehhmnnn
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
maclatunji: Sexual harassment will continue to be prevalent as long as males and females continue to mix freely. tongue This doesn't make it right but it is what it is.

Sexual harassment is not the product of men and women mixing but simply lack of discipline. In most developed countries, men and women do mix but there are laws that prevents and punishes sexual harassment.

The alternative ( sharia law ) u prescribing is ideal either. It hasn't prevented pedophiles from marrying kids, neither does it give females any rights.

Where would u also get the money to run public services that caters for men and women separately in a populous city like Lagos?

Religious fanatics are always dogmatic without being realistic. Oya, go buy more buses then and separate it btw men and women.. den go find ur teams that would cope with the logistical nightmare in a city that has more than 20 million inhabitants. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Saudi Arabia ( the model you using as example) has a population of 28 million and you want us to be like them with our gigantic population and ethnic diversity?

3 Likes

Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by ToyinDipo(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
I think it's safe to say OP was only interested in telling us point 1, the rest......
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by wonlasewonimi: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
maclatunji: Sexual harassment will continue to be prevalent as long as males and females continue to mix freely. tongue This doesn't make it right but it is what it is.

this is not Saudi abeg.
Re: Things That Happen on BRT Buses by LemonBoy1: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
obo_man:

Sexual harassment is not the product of men and women mixing but simply lack of discipline. In most developed countries, men and women do mix but there are laws that prevents and punishes sexual harassment.

The alternative ( sharia law ) u prescribing is ideal either. It hasn't prevented pedophiles from marrying kids, neither does it give females any rights.

Where would u also get the money to run public services that caters for men and women separately in a populous city like Lagos?

Religious fanatics are always dogmatic without being realistic. Oya, go buy more buses then and separate it btw men and women.. den go find ur teams that would cope with the logistical nightmare in a city that has more than 20 million inhabitants. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Saudi Arabia ( the model you using as example) has a population of 28 million and you want us to be like them with our gigantic population and ethnic diversity?

Oga, whr in his post did he mention "sharia law" ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Green-White-Green Car Spotted In A School In Kebbi State (Photos) / Missing Car! / Innoson Replies Critics, Says "Rome Was Not Built In A Day" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.