Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency (18733 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Debiks: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Another sign of unseriousness by now the minister shd av knwn her fate. Who wants to cast the first stone...... Same of the same. Like GEJ like oduah..... Naija I hail thee
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by confusion247(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
agbameta:

Standard operating procedure of the corrupt and incompetent entity aka Aso Rock dullards...

Bunch of despicable clowns...
As it was in the days of IBB, ABACHA, YARADUA and OBASANJO so shall it be in the days of JONATHAN. A country founded on deceit can never do the right thing.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by ProfGday(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
chukwudi44: Gulag has just told you fools opening up 200 threads will never make her go so you idiats should better jump into the lagoon.

Do u knw what prof Soyinka said about people like the above posters?
"Lack in home training"
if u agree hit like button.

5 Likes

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Italiano1: 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
ilebaami: . You complain about usernames the typical hypocrites way. You carry a conman's Username to probably defraud Italians in Lagos, Ole!

Unlike you I have connections to my username, my child is half Italian and I resided there before. You are using a Yoruba name even when you are clearly not- you are just as fraudulent as Stella- is she your Jesus on earth?

1 Like

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by confusion247(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
agbameta:

That was just yesterday....

Stella and her people dey change story everyday

Jonathan and his own people too dey change story everyday

Talk about crooked and habitual lairs..
Take it easy guy He is just following the footsteps of Obasanjo.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by immortaliceberg(m): 6:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
GEJ is a stup*d motherf*cker taking orders from a cellphone... He has no heart to take her out.

1 Like

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by confusion247(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

Unlike you I have connections to my username, my child is half Italian and I resided there before. You are using a Yoruba name even when you are clearly not- you are just as fraudulent as Stella- is she your Jesus on earth?
Both of you are similar, His friends are half yorubas, He is residing in yoruba land. grin grin grin grin
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
lonelydora: Dancing Skelewu*****
Another great feat! I always tell u people that I don't hustle to be FTC. Baba God has a way of doing it for me because "the god that created coconut must always provide water for it to take up". Well thanks to my wife for lending me her blackberry, thanks to my son for not disturbing me while I was typing. Thanks to all Nairalanders for being asleep as I was typing and to MTN for the fast network.

Meanwhile what will be the benefit of the probe when they finish?
make I ask u, u don win jackpot as first to comment, this is real silly
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Italiano1: 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
confusion247:
Both of you are similar, His friends are half yorubas, He is residing in yoruba land. grin grin grin grin

Ali Baba in the house

Laughing at your own jokes, in my region if you do that, your family would have bundled you into a car and straight to Yaba left

2 Likes

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by muredo(m): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tax payer money for another committee again,Naija I hail o
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by size38: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
GEJ to probe him Babe? That one no fit happen. All na story. GEJ is a complete misfit and a total waste of time by Niger Delta people.

1 Like

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Friday11: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nawa god save naija
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Forwetinnah: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

All these comedians on NL no go kill persin oo grin grin grin

Insiders from the Presidency? grin The lengths some people will go to convince themselves of their own lies and hype is just unbelievable.

Even though GEJ has an IQ of a cockroach, I am sure he knows that this is a defining moment in the life of his administration. How he handles this blatant and mindless misappropriation of funds will determine his political future.

Nothing dey happen *in 2baba's voice*.. Defining ko, refining nii. What is it with some of you here? 1 min GEJs slow, clueless or a retardeen..the next he's a dictator, tyrant or a heartless President. You really think he's going to take your rants seriously when you spend half your lives trading insults and casting aspersions on his person? Like really? Afterall the past Governor of Bayelsa is under Efcc watch, so is Ameachi!! Are they not South-southerners..?enough of the tribal blah blah joor. Stella should be asked to refund the money if they discover the prices were inflated..but sacking her, I don't see that happen
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Forwetinnah: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
**happening** rather
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by PastorOla1: 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
This is another drama, GULAK you are just playing to the gallery. In terms of "CORRUPTION" this Government of GEJ is the worse in the history of Nigeria. GULAK should please SHUT-UP. This President can not question anybody.

1 Like

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by biafranqueen: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
agbameta:

Standard operating procedure of the corrupt and incompetent entity aka Aso Rock dullards...

Bunch of despicable clowns...
If this was the real SOP then all the the poli thieves would be out of office including, Mr. President and his wife, pure comedy!

1 Like

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by misterjosh(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2013
GenBuhari: In which hotel room is he gonna probe her? tongue
Guest house no dey Aso Rock? Dat one go do them
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by callmenow: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Stella Oduah, the Honorable minister for aviation deserves the car. However, if she connived to inflate the cost, then she should face the music. I am by no means an Honorable minister, yet I have faced armed robbery attacks, assassination attempts by misguided hoodlums. This woman is universally hated by former ministers, disaffected party members who wants her position, etc. She has sustained an assassination attempt, etc. It is not easy being a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It must be considered to be a dubious pleasure to be appointed: Poisoned chalice. I want Sahara Reporters or the haters to name a minister who does not have a bullet proof car. Stella is unfortunate that her haters are after her blood.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by amakenny: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
Probe Oduah or probe the ministry offficials under Oduah who presided over vehicles purchase? Difficult, if not silly to beleive that a minister would want to gain money from a little 255 million Naira purchase involving her junior subordinates in the ministry. If at all there would be any money left after paying for the cars, it must be little such that no minister should be expected to soil his or her hands with such little amount. And it is no sin for any govt to provide extra security for any citizen. The degree of security depends on the vulnerability of the citizen to attack. Above all, there is the wide beleif that the people threatening the minister were strongly motivated to do so, and the majority insulting the minister now are motived by the same factor that motivated the those that threatened the minister, they are not necessarily motivated by urge to fight corruption, not by the purchase of the bullet proof cars.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by whitecat007: 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
It's serves Southwestern right and we must learn from it.
What did Patricia Etteh do again?

What did Nike Grange do?
Yoruba put down their thieves to be slaughtered while ibos protect theirs

Ngozi iweala bought a house worth billions of naira and still sitting well.
Diezani bought tens of million in Switzerland and nothing happened.

And now Oduah.

Yoruba thieves are the only ones paying for their crimes. I hope we aware of this. It's a good thing for Yoruba if Nigeria breaks cos our leaders would be accountable more than those who think stealing is part of governing, but as it is, is it a good thing that a section of the country pays for its sin while others don't?

take dat: Why not credit your misfortune in life to the SW, you miserable pig? Is Mr Edwards, the whistle blower from the SW? Is it only those from the SW who are dismayed and angry at the squander-maniacs in positions of authority?

1 Like

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 21, 2013
callmenow: Stella Oduah, the Honorable minister for aviation deserves the car. However, if she connived to inflate the cost, then she should face the music. I am by no means an Honorable minister, yet I have faced armed robbery attacks, assassination attempts by misguided hoodlums. This woman is universally hated by former ministers, disaffected party members who wants her position, etc. She has sustained an assassination attempt, etc. It is not easy being a minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. It must be considered to be a dubious pleasure to be appointed: Poisoned chalice. I want Sahara Reporters or the haters to name a minister who does not have a bullet proof car. Stella is unfortunate that her haters are after her blood.

Stella Oduah did not inflate any price and did absolutely nothing wrong.
Here is a quote for a new BMW 760 Li Hi Security from people who will sell it to you, not misguided journalists
http://alpa-gatt.com/ALPa_GATTPage/VermietungVerkauf/F03Optimiert.pdf

the price excluding tax and logistics is [size=16pt]400,000 Euros, that is $547,000.00 Each [/size]

A proof that this is a well orchestrated campaign of calumny against the minister involving nairaland as well, my topic giving the real prices has been maliciously moved from politics to car talk section by nairaland, and this evening the thread has been closed to prevent anyone from seeing it. This is just to continue spreading the falsehood. Check the link https://www.nairaland.com/1484333/dino-melaya-lies-used-bmw
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Pattey(m): 1:44am On Oct 21, 2013
KenGali: Wondering what exactly they will be probing!!!!!?
Cause the price of the vehicles are very much accurate.

Dino Melaya and Sahara Reporters have been peddling falsehood about the Cars bought by the Minister of Aviation. I checked the price of the vehicles and realized that BMW Security Vehicles only provide used vehicle prices on their website. Brochures for new one can only be downloaded on request.

A Used 2006 BMW 760 Li High Security costs €175,000.00 or $239,000.00 Check the BMW link for pre-owned vehicles below
http://www.bmw-security-vehicles.com/security_vehicles/en/_teaserpool_2010/download/shared/pdf/offer_7series_2006.pdf at €175,000 Euros, which is $240,000.00

If the used vehicle cost $240,000.00 dollars, how can Sahara and Dino Melaya claim the new vehicles bought by the Minister of Aviation can be bought for $200,000.00
Who is lying profusely now to deceive the public.

Or let me guess, they could not decipher the difference between a used car and new vehicle.
Please stop peddling lies that you cannot substantiate!

Further
Here is a quote for a new BMW 760 Li Hi Security from people who will sell it to you, not misguided journalists
http://alpa-gatt.com/ALPa_GATTPage/VermietungVerkauf/F03Optimiert.pdf

the price excluding tax and logistics is [size=16pt]400,000 Euros, that is $547,000.00 Each [/size]

By the way my topic giving the real prices has been maliciously moved from politics to car talk section by nairaland just to continue spreading the falsehood. Check the link https://www.nairaland.com/1484333/dino-melaya-lies-used-bmw

Listening to yourself, so it sounds sane to pay about 800,000 for a car you have yourself claimed is meant to cost 547,000? About 200,000k i.e 32million naira will be for logistics etc abi? Did you have to go source a phoney site with over-priced goods?

mpttsseeeeeewwww
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2013
Pattey:

Listening to yourself, so it sounds sane to pay about 800,000 for a car you have yourself claimed is meant to cost 547,000? About 200,000k i.e 32million naira will be for logistics etc abi? Did you have to go source a phoney site with over-priced goods?

mpttsseeeeeewwww
Listen to yourself LOL.
I made my points with a clean quote from a German Company, who you can even call on the phone to verify, but all you do is bandy around hearsay being spread around by your ilk.
So my question to you is does slow brain allow you to real ease that a mere tax of 10% already gulps $55,000 of that $200,000.00 difference. Add insurance, transport Logistics, and the dealers profit margin, where does that leave except being grossly ashamed of your inability to make mathematical estimates.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by honeric01(m): 7:51am On Oct 21, 2013
Gosh!, i am ashamed of this country!

Is this how tribalism have eaten into the country's fiber?

So a "killer" can be made free as long as he or she is from the same ethnic group with you?

Or a killer can be made free as long as he or she didn't rape the victim because she/he's from your tribe?

I don't want to believe majority of Igbos think this way, i obviously don't want to!
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2013
berem: Should I bother making comments? It wouldn't change anything! Not at all! grin

Abi o!

What baffles me is the topic: president will probe stella
What we should be concerning ourselves is : where will the probe take place? Transcorp hilton?
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by legalcode(m): 8:56am On Oct 21, 2013
WHO WILL PROBE THIS?

Governor of Lagos State,Babatunde Raji Fashola and his political God father Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu just took delivery of new acquisitions.

Source identified the buy as three bullet proof cars- Jeeps- with bomb detector apparatus and surveillance cameras.

Findings revealed that two of the purchase are with Governor Fashola for official usage as the helmsman of Lagos state. Asiwaju Tinubu is said to have one to his name as party leader.

The brand of the bullet proof cars is identified as Toyota Prado Jeep.

The cost of each jeep- including handling, registration, insurance and other fees- is two hundred million naira. The three jeeps are valued at six hundred million naira.

The cars are customized- by special order.

It is however believed that the Lagos state government footed the bill for the cars.

The three automobiles were reportedly bought for Asiwaju Tinubu and Governor Fashola on grounds of 'security'

Insiders revealed that the two political figures have not gone public with their jeeps.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Owenmarvis(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2013
Dancing azonto God i thank u so much 4 this great opportunity atleast my appointment as the aviation minister is on the way thank GEJ u assured me of that. Chei i can't believe this
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by 1025: 9:33am On Oct 21, 2013
pdp is another word for corruption. for u to work with pdp and flow easily with things here, u must be a corrupt person. abeg, when next is chelsea playing?
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2013
film trick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Steve Oronsaye, Ex-Head Of Service / Bayelsa: Dickson Congratulates Diri, Ewhrudjakpo Over Supreme Court Verdict / PDP Crisis: Wike Has Crossed Red Line, We’re Coming At Him – Atiku’s Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.