Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency (18732 Views)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Igbo President Will Help Heal Civil War Wounds – Gowon / I Will Probe Sanusi’s Allegation Of Missing $20bn – Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by IdomaLikita: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
GEJ shud Rather Probe the Parastatal whose Duty it is to Probe the the Aviation Minister!
If the Aviation minister is made to resign, then d Attorney General of the Federation, Directors of Code of Conduct Bureau, EFCC, ICPC, etc should be Sacked for Gross Incompetence!

It is not the duty of d President to "order" probes!

1 Like

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by donphilopus: 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
Tamee Jago:

You are the bigger fool here. Mumu, idiot, stupid guy. Small sense you no get. My people will call you ayebe! That' exactly what you are.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by StOla: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
emmydeep:
my brother you are on point. If GEJ drops any Igbo again we shall invoke the spirit of Aburi Accord. Get intouch with me for a serious parol for GEJ. Give me a call lets talk. 07034551515

When I read all the forum comments from notable Igbos on this matter, and I realise they are coming from likely the most exposed, I then wonder how they intend to someday rule this country and how life will be for a non-Igbo in such a country.

Igbos! Igbos! Igbos!

Then you wonder why other tribes are suspicious of you?

Such brazen daylight ethnocentrism. undecided

7 Likes

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Phikom(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
fallacy...
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by StOla: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
ngozievergreen: GEJ will not sack Stella.
If not for anything, the achievements of the aviation ministry within 2 yrs are one of his selling points for the next election.

OMG, I marvel at the desperation of yorubas.

On my own part, I marvel at this shameful tribalism of the Igbos. This is the height of tribalism ever voiced out in Nigeria after the war.

That a tribe would actually affirm that a National Government must be seen to do just their bidding without regard for rationality, objectivity, justice.

You will be the destruction of this Jonathan's Government.

Igbo kwenu!

And when the North assumes the Presidency whenever Jonathan leaves, what then happens to you? Who will listen to you cry that the North is marginalising the Igbos?

5 Likes

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Italiano1: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali: Insiders at the Presidency have confirmed that the President is not the least bit disturbed by the ongoing media campaign against the Minister of Aviation.
The president is well aware of the price of armored vehicles as he uses them.
Also Mr President regards the campaign as a relentless attempt by some people who are still nursing grievance over the last air crash.While he wishes they find solace on the national tragedy, However the President is more concerned with the delivery of his promised transformation and change than witch hunts and media calumny, to which even he and his family has been subjected to incessantly, since assuming office.

Thank God the president sees through all the gimmicks, being a victim of same campaigns himself.

All these comedians on NL no go kill persin oo grin grin grin

Insiders from the Presidency? grin The lengths some people will go to convince themselves of their own lies and hype is just unbelievable.

Even though GEJ has an IQ of a cockroach, I am sure he knows that this is a defining moment in the life of his administration. How he handles this blatant and mindless misappropriation of funds will determine his political future.

6 Likes

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by ladon(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

All these comedians on NL no go kill persin oo grin grin grin

Insiders from the Presidency? grin The lengths some people will go to convince themselves of their own lies and hype is just unbelievable.

Even though GEJ has an IQ of a cockroach, I am sure he knows that this is a defining moment in the life of his administration. How he handles this blatant and mindless misappropriation of funds will determine his political future.

They may be commedians but the opprtunity cost of Madam Stella's action is awesome.Even if her action is legal is it moral[http://naijalite..com/2013/10/the-4-trillion-naira-cost-of-aviation.html]Then we maybe able to appreciate the cost of her actions.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by maclatunji: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
greatgod2012: The president through his spokeman has just told you what he knows you will all want to hear, as for implementation, dont ask me abeg!

Pres. Jonathan backs Oduah’s purchase of $
1.6m cars; condemns ‘online lynching’

A statement by the special Assistant to the
President on Constitution and Legal matters,
Barrister Ahmad Ali Gulak, has revealed that
President Jonathan backs aviation minister
Stella Oduah following the furore which her
purchase of two bullet proof BMW cars for $
1.6 million (N225 million) has caused.

The president condemned what he described
as “on line public lynching” of Oduah.
Gulak said “Mr President is satisfied with the
good work of the aviation minister and the
transformation of the aviation sector.”
He said that “the cars does not a personal
property of the Minister but that of the office
of Aviation Minister, no cost is too high to
protect public officers who are carrying out
desired changes.”

http://www.thescoopng.com/pres-jonathan-backs-oduahs-purchase-of-1-6m-cars-condemns-online-lynching/
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by ddeola: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
This government is a ******** so na Nigerians dey tell dem wetin dey happen among dem. Where is accountability and focus in governance?
" NEVER AGAIN " will jokers enter Aso rock by God' s grace (Amen)
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Ashmark(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
What is the essence of investigation....I beg Mr President part well.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Reference(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
chukwudi44: Gulag has just told you fools opening up 200 threads will never make her go so you idiats should better jump into the lagoon.

Correction abeg. Na Gulak talk am. Gulag na de place wey dem suppose go.

1 Like

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by kokoA(m): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
lonelydora: Dancing Skelewu*****
Another great feat! I always tell u people that I don't hustle to be FTC. Baba God has a way of doing it for me because "the god that created coconut must always provide water for it to take up". Well thanks to my wife for lending me her blackberry, thanks to my son for not disturbing me while I was typing. Thanks to all Nairalanders for being asleep as I was typing and to MTN for the fast network.

Meanwhile what will be the benefit of the probe when they finish?
your must be going through a lot of emotional torture having to cope with a kid for a husband.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Niseamaka(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
awodman:
Sнε cancelled alot of concessions FAAN had with some companies from Bi-courtney,Maevis e.t.c..those concessions are money spinning ventures and the beneficiaries of such can't just go down without a fight..the fight have been taking place in the courts

She stepped on very powerful toes and they want her out at all cost. But they will all fail. Ada Stella, nothing will happen to you.

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by DerideGull(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
otokx: @Kengali

Festus got tired and resigned; GEJ did not sack him

Was the purchase of those armoured BMW included in the budget approved by the National Assembly and at what costs?

YES! YES!! YES!!! Most Nigerians are dummies.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by ilebaami: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Garri_Activist: What happened to fuel subsidy probe? We never hear anything o! Otedola wey bribe Faruk, Lawan wey collect the bribe? Which kain corrupt minded people dey rule us so? Dem nuh deh even fear at all! Na wetin we do naw? Na like dis we go dey deh?

Everyday nahin corrupt cases they come up, the ones wey still dey happen underground everyday nko? Imagine o! E be like dis men dey use high-tech juju for our head and close our eyes o! Reason am na, make person dey cheat you everyday and you nuh fit do anything. You just dey look like mumu..

My people, make una wake up o! Time wait for nobody o! Na 2014 wey dey approach so, all man should stand up and fight for the rights of us all.. If una nuh fight now, when una pikin don grow finish sef e go vex for una.

More updates coming soon....
. AImless fight is the worst. Ask elders around you for advice.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by arowolobioyinbo: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
emmydeep: I have told mr President that if he attempts to drop any Igbo from his cabinate again, he will lose his seat before 2014.

So in your opinion an Igbo man/woman who steals should remain in govt! Gradually God is revealing those who don't want this country to move forward. Emmydeep you are one of them!
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by ilebaami: 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
St.Ola:

I believe the SouthSouth can now see the kind of friends they have in the Igbos?

He dare not touch one of theirs even if they were to steal funds meant for the presidency. Heck! He can even deal with his own brothers, but not the Igbos. Not even when a glaring case of corruption would smear his legacy.

It has to be about the Igbos and them only. So now they're telling you that they are your pay masters and their terms of continued support is that Jonathan must serve them and not Nigeria.

Their bond for you is not the metallic bond, but mere Van der Waals force, designed only to last for what it was meant for - your subservience while your tenure in power last.
. Can people learn to mind their SW business?
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Italiano1: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
ilebaami: . Can people learn to mind their SW business?

It will happen when you change your fraudulent username

2 Likes

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Eureka007: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
donphilopus: Story! Story! Story
s t o r y
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by ilebaami: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali:

Like it or not, political co-operation is built on trust.
Igbos are well aware of the strategy of the North and South West to deceive and pressure GEJ into dropping the Key Igbo ministers who have protected him from their clawing fingers. Should he be stupid enough to do so, then there is no need to fight for him cause he gave up the fight himself.
We have turned a blind eye on the use of Festus Odumegwu for settling the PDP scores, we are ready to make sacrifices to help Jonathan. Be it as may be, Igbos are not unaware of the ongoing, and will respond fiercely on any attack at our key ministerial positions.
. If GEJ removes an Igbo will he put a yoruba ? Be wise and don't talk like the Punch fools want you to.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by LBT: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
chukwudi44: Gulag has just told you fools opening up 200 threads will never make her go so you idiats should better jump into the lagoon.
and you slowpoke should jump in front of a speeding train! He goat
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by LBT: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
And you slowpoke should jump in front of a speeding train! He goat
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by litetias(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
#talesbymoonlight
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by Apesin001: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
well, BABA GOD dey.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by LBT: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
And you a slowpoke should jump in front of a speeding train! Senior he goat
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by LBT: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
And you a slowpoke should jump in front of a speeding train! Senior he goat like you posting silly comments.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by donphilopus: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eureka007: s t o r y
Once Upon A Time
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by jonagaga(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
luvmijeje:
Once upon a time. *Waka to them*
time time
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by ilebaami: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

It will happen when you change your fraudulent username
. You complain about usernames the typical hypocrites way. You carry a conman's Username to probably defraud Italians in Lagos, Ole!
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by LBT: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2013
ilebaami: . Can people learn to mind their SW business?
. Are you saying Nigeria is for the south east alone? Let GEJ let the south east help him ruin the little chance he have left to run for and winning a second term as president of Nigeria.
Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by litetias(m): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
I remember when the finance minister was saying that the country does not have the money to settle ASUU now this astronomical amount is spent to purchase two bullet proof cars not even one which may be forgiveable. Is it moral to spend that sort of money to protect 1 person while the police is illequipped to protect the remaining 159.999... million Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: President Will Probe Minister Of Aviation — Presidency by confusion247(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
luvmijeje:
Story!
Super Story + Tales by moonlight = Fairy tales by the man who legalized corruption and made it official in his administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Idris Ibrahim Retirement As IGP: Nigeria Police Force Releases Press Statement / $22.7bn Loan: Igbo Group Petitions China Exim Bank, Demands Facility Suspension / Kidnappings: Are Praying For You - Pastor Adeboye To Gov. El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.