Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take (2617 Views)

Help Dont Know How To Aproach A Lady / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
baralatie: @OP! Face ur books!

Why ar u asking me to giv u permisn to +*+% a girl u met on fb!

Na by force!
s.m.h read my post again before commenting.how did u pass ur exams?
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by pasqal09: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
OP, there's this saying: No risk, No reward.
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Cashio(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
First,what and what do u guys discuss...does she talking dirty at times?...does she always say things about ur girlfriends even though she doesn't know if u have one...does she give u those sexy smiles and uneasiness...if ur answer to all these is yes,then ensure u fvck her 2maro b4 she gets bored with u.
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by ITbomb(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
U know what
Next time
After discussion n she make a move to go , stand first then when she stand and start moving ie she is in front of u , hold her by the waist very gently ,no body contact , just tell her u wanna tell her something, make her turn, . When she turn n look and u , look back at her without saying anything then leave her n open the door for her .
Later that day , send her a text that you wanted to tell her something but her beauty made u speechless
Click the link below for more

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by elrony(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
^^^^^
ItBomb...dat was dope sha...lol
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Waspy(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Op. There are always two sides to a coin..She's home because of the strike and she's hanging with you cos her friends aint available and ...then the side you love to hear. My advice, watchout for greenlights
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Boll2010: 1:23am On Oct 21, 2013
dnacrystal: So a curvy lady friend cannot come and pay you a visit because she enjoys your company? You think she wants you. You'd better keep your randiness in check. Even if she wants you, you can still be a gentleman and not sleep with another man's wife, chai!
how true na only ur man's dicck u shove in ur ass true out ur entire........I sabi pple lyk u sista mary, if dem spread dicck for clothline u go steal am!!
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 1:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Waspy: @Op. There are always two sides to a coin..She's home because of the strike and she's hanging with you cos her friends aint available and ...then the side you love to hear. My advice, watchout for greenlights
will surely watch out tommorow.before bringing dat thing out
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 1:30am On Oct 21, 2013
Boll2010: how true na only ur man's dicck u shove in ur ass true out ur entire........I sabi pple lyk u sista mary, if dem spread dicck for clothline u go steal am!!
holier than thou full nairaland but she was just expresing her own opinion though
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 1:36am On Oct 21, 2013
Cashio: First,what and what do u guys discuss...does she talking dirty at times?...does she always say things about ur girlfriends even though she doesn't know if u have one...does she give u those sexy smiles and uneasiness...if ur answer to all these is yes,then ensure u fvck her 2maro b4 she gets bored with u.
dats the problem am aving she dosnt talk dirty but wen she come to my house she always request i put a comedy program
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by odibenson(m): 3:30am On Oct 21, 2013
forgot to tell you guys this .there was a day she told me dat the reason she came was dat she was bored at home.so i asked her a question if u are bored wat do you normally do to ease the boredom,she told me she normally go to wear she could laff and catch some fun
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by elrony(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2013
Alas !!!....ur D-day haff come lol grin grin cheesy

If u fûčk up ehn!! angry
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by EejaNla01(m): 10:05am On Oct 21, 2013
ITbomb: U know what
Next time
After discussion n she make a move to go , stand first then when she stand and start moving ie she is in front of u , hold her by the waist very gently ,no body contact , just tell her u wanna tell her something, make her turn, . When she turn n look and u , look back at her without saying anything then leave her n open the door for her .
Later that day , send her a text that you wanted to tell her something but her beauty made u speechless
. WOW! Very onpoint, I shall surely use this. wink
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Slyjay1(m): 11:03am On Oct 21, 2013
ITbomb: U know what
Next time

BOMBED!!! Baddest guy.. i luv dis
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Homguy(m): 11:17am On Oct 21, 2013
You should be diggin er already! In my world,on d first visit u get a kiss. On your second visit we get down. If u dont want it stay d hell off and dats if i dig u in d first place.
@ op ,its beta u take d risk now an find out if u have a chance and stop wasting ur scarce money on anoda's wife. Nuff sed.
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by dnacrystal: 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Boll2010: how true na only ur man's dicck u shove in ur ass true out ur entire........I sabi pple lyk u sista mary, if dem spread dicck for clothline u go steal am!!
See this one. Dude calm down, you know nothing about me. No rule has it that everyone should think the same way. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. And I just stated mine, since the op wanted advice.
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
@OP!Face ur studies or somtin more profiting b4 ppl push u into problem
be warned!

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by Boll2010: 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
dnacrystal:
See this one. Dude calm down, you know nothing about me. No rule has it that everyone should think the same way. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. And I just stated mine, since the op wanted advice.
na u sabi
Re: HELP!! Dont Know The Step To Take by clemz85(m): 4:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Chris4sure: Una don murder English here ;DUna don murder English here

na there!!!!!!

i knew someone was gunno say this

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Boyfriend Love You More / The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home / Guys what will you do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.