Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home (2585 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:20am On May 20, 2015
Every guy want a gurl that want to drink garri even if iwant to take her to KFC,
A gurl that want to use N2,500 Nokia touch light
even i want to buy her bold touchan
A that will make Hair for N300 (Shuku or Police
cap) even if i want her to make Peruvian Hair,
A gurl that is willing to drink coke or 7up in a
club even if i want to buy her Nuvo,
A gurl that will prefer my Call Me Back SMS
even if i want to call her,
A gurl that will like to wear N650 Ankara stuf
even if i want to buy her Imported dress,
A gurl that will bury herself tomorrow if i die
today.
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by missbehave247(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2015
That wan dey

1 Like

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by pixar(m): 7:22am On May 20, 2015
Lol
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by ArchEnemy(m): 7:23am On May 20, 2015
Summary....an immature village girl

And that is not what guys want

6 Likes

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Eureka123(f): 7:24am On May 20, 2015
Lol...as much as I get your point on the reasons why a woman shouldn't be totally dependent on what she can get from a man, but to be more self reliant, some of these points are hilarious. For person papa house, person dey chop and enjoy some of these things ni, it will be slightly selfish to expect entirely everything on that list from her. grin grin
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by CountDracula(m): 7:28am On May 20, 2015
undecided suku ke? For dis jet age?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2015
Eureka123:
Lol...as much as I get your point on the reasons why a woman shouldn't be totally dependent on what she can get from a man, but to be more self reliant, some of these points are hilarious. For person papa house, person dey chop and enjoy some of these things ni, it will be slightly selfish to expect entirely everything on that list from her. grin grin
Chai life don spoil even village girl sef don swap garri for Golden morn

2 Likes

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:31am On May 20, 2015
missbehave247:
That wan dey
e dey wellla try Google
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Nobody: 7:32am On May 20, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Mekybliss(f): 7:32am On May 20, 2015
1990 stories

2 Likes

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:33am On May 20, 2015
[quote author=ArchEnemy post=33911732]Summary....an immature village girl
And that is not what guys want[/quote u wan tell me say una want girl wey go chop all una money finish on mundane
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:35am On May 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Rubbish.
because u re a girl...u cant bear with all this

1 Like

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Eureka123(f): 7:36am On May 20, 2015
Hargbo:

Chai life don spoil even village girl sef don swap garri for Golden morn

grin grin
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Ezedon(m): 7:38am On May 20, 2015
poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Princecalm(m): 7:40am On May 20, 2015
Op only carrying out assuptions.
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by ArchEnemy(m): 7:59am On May 20, 2015
[quote author=Hargbo post=33911955][/quote] noope
But that your list is one kin

1 Like

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Omofairy(f): 8:03am On May 20, 2015
This op wants a girl that has poverty embedded in her DNA, that even when her husband can afford the good things in life, she will forever look like the scrawny illiterate slave.

1 Like

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Oahray: 8:09am On May 20, 2015
Wetin I wan carry classless village girl go do for house? I don't need a house help.

I don't like rigid persons anyway. Persons who fear any sort of change. She'd only be drawing me back with her stagnant mentality. Why should anyone settle for less when she can comfortably have something better?

3 Likes

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:15am On May 20, 2015
Hargbo:
Every guy want a gurl that want to drink garri even if iwant to take her to KFC,
today.
no dey decieve ursef, no girl go want dey like dat 4 dis era.gals need 2kit up so dat dey will look wondarful aand gorgeous

1 Like

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Nobody: 9:23am On May 20, 2015
Hargbo:
today.
a girl that would be very.. STUPIID if she has all those qualities

1 Like

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by fritiyo: 12:01pm On May 20, 2015
U go pick the girl from the village?
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by fritiyo: 12:20pm On May 20, 2015
Nneka123:
Rubbish.
U dey vex?
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 20, 2015
Nonsense
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 20, 2015
Laziness is killing Nigerian girls

Once a person is comfortable with begging for assistance, he or she is a lazy sombori

1 Like

Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2015
fritiyo:

U dey vex?
i tire o
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by PrettyClare7(f): 7:24pm On May 20, 2015
Omofairy:
This op wants a girl that has poverty embedded in her DNA, that even when her husband can afford the good things in life, she will forever look like the scrawny illiterate slave.
lwkmd dnt mind op. Like he will even approach a girl wearin shuku in ds age
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:26pm On May 20, 2015
Tobiee:
a girl that would be very.. STUPIID if she has all those qualities
as long as a stupiid wife is satisfy with wat her husband has got to offer......a stupiid wife that will nt spread her leg to be pound by strange pestle because of cash
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:27pm On May 20, 2015
PrettyClare7:
lwkmd dnt mind op. Like he will even approach a girl wearin shuku in ds age
na appearance u wan chop.... 2face african queen get hair for head.....no be konbo the head dey...
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2015
Omofairy:
habaaaaa....u go like money sha
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by PrettyClare7(f): 7:36pm On May 20, 2015
Hargbo:

na appearance u wan chop.... 2face african queen get hair for head.....no be konbo the head dey...
who doesnt know that appearance count for guys?? The only thing there is now that beauty is in d eye of d beholder
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by Hargbo(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2015
PrettyClare7:
who doesnt know that appearance count for guys?? The only thing there is now that beauty is in d eye of d beholder
the appearance is jst there to lure us, on getting closer we start seeing all sort of inner appearance....i dnt want to even start to mention dem.....dey re xo much
Re: The Most Perfect Gurl Every Guy Wants To Take Home by PrettyClare7(f): 7:50pm On May 20, 2015
Hargbo:
the appearance is jst there to lure us, on getting closer we start seeing all sort of inner appearance....i dnt want to even start to mention dem.....dey re xo much
that is exactly wat i mean. @ least you admit it lures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

30 Things Every Woman Should Have And Should Know By The Time She's 30 / Guys Here Are 3 Ways To Attract A Woman Without Speaking To Her. / He Slept With My Wife So My Best Friend Had To Die!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.