Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

A Question For Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Question For Ladies (739 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Question For Ladies by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
[size=14pt]Why do u always take people who treat u best for granted......and YET WHEN THE PERSON FREAKS OUT u start begging.....
[/size]

-Hes the first to tell u good morning
-Hes the first to ask u if uve eaten
-Hes the first to ask u why ur mood is down
-She smiles for others but once she sees you she bootles up
-When he sends u recharge card u prefer to call others but him...yet he mature about it and wont even demand
-He tells u u are beautiful...yet u prefer to hear it from some-other guys..cos ure not convinced
-When u see ur BOSS miss call u respond fast..but when he calls u make the phone ing and ring before picking cos u dont wanna look cheap
THE ANNOYING THING IS THAT SHE WILL SAY SHE LOVES YOU BUT U DON'T UNDERSTAND HER........ok WHY WONT SHE ALSO WANNA UNDERSTAND U...

Relationships fail because people get selfish with their feelings...thinking ITS ALL ABOUT THEM especially LADIES.....sometimes u need to be emphatic and ask urself how u will feel IF U ARE TREATED THE WAY U TREAT SOMEONE....

....soon he starts giving some other women attention and then u start begging him.....
Women dont realise that when the act MATURE THEIR VALUE INCREASES...these playing hard to get must be moderate......

[s]NOW THE PART AM TRYING TO AVOID
....The last thing u will want ur man to tell u is that URE DISPENSABLE...trust me NO MATTER HOW MUCH A MAN LOVES YOU..THERE IS A LIMIT TO HOW FAR HE CAN TAKE it[/s]
Re: A Question For Ladies by IgboWifeUSA: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
pls can u explain better or give examples.

(1) (Reply)

How A Kiss And Sex Made Me Commit Suicide / If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? / My Frnd Says My BF Is A Free Giver! Do U Think I Should Go Ahead Wit Our Engagem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.