Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? (740 Views)

Guys: How Do You Answer When A Girl Ask You "What Do You Want From Me"?? / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? / No Pre-marital Sex, No Pre-marital Money: Will Ladies Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by ipain: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
So, it happened she asked for help with money and I confidently told her I don't have!

cool
Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by jaybee3(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Yes if i have it

For her to reach out suggests she is really in need
Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by idontaya: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
sure
Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by nekaa(f): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
My Ex gave me without even thinking twice... what's the biggy? If you have why nt?
Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by xynerise: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
It depends on how we break up o

1 Like

Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by eluquenson(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ex or no Ex, there is no limit to helping each other, if you guys still communicate well on a casual level, why won't you give if its what you can afford.
Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by zeb04(f): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
If my ex shld ask for money,I dnt mind givin half the money in my accnt. He was a nice soul.

1 Like

Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by Xsenga(f): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2014
YES I WILL.
Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by Dgaffer(m): 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Yes I will if and only if ha reason 4 dat is cogent

Bt come 2tynk of it Once an Ex only an Ex cos I see a reason 4 d brk up xcept on a Mutual aggrement shal
Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by stylesco: 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
I don't even have to ask. He begs me to accept.
Stingy op.
Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by hourlarwharley(m): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
I dey Craze? Wema Bank Staff dey collect salary from GTB?...Ex Should b an ex naw...
Re: If Your EX Ask You For Money, Will You Give? by skyscraperTM(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2014
I'll tell her.. I don't give a f#cking care.

(1) (Reply)

My Frnd Says My BF Is A Free Giver! Do U Think I Should Go Ahead Wit Our Engagem / What It Feels Like To Leave Our Single Parents / A Good Man Is Hard To Find?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.