Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? (20981 Views)

Look At What This Chinese Woman Did After Being 'dumped' On Wechat-Pics / Would You Come Back After Being Dumped By Your Ex? / How Would You React To Being Dumped? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by sweetestguy(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: I heard some guys cry for sex, so why wont they cry when they get dumped? You know, no more sex
When ashawo joint full everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by sweetestguy(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nonso23: Do males still cry after clocking 16 years I don't think so. Besides, losing a fifa14 tournament final to your hommie should hurt more than any heart-break IMO... grin
lmao
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
I almost cried when I misplaced my S4
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Iaz93: 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2013
I can't even remember the last time I cried
I don't think being dumped by a girlfriend will make me cry. I'll just be sad, nothing more!. . .

Back then, I had a friend that lost his gf, as in the babe dumped him. He became sooo restless. .I saw him crying. The guy lost appetite for food. It even became irritating. A guy losing appetite for food for days because of ONE GIRL! HAH!!
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Vivly(f): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy:
When ashawo joint full everywhere grin
I meant clean guysgrin

5 Likes

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yeah, Some guys cry. Some even commit Suicide after being dumped. BUT PERSONALLY , its impossible for me to shed tears over a lady!! I wasn't brought up in that f*ckin' way!!
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by kadas01(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Offcourse it could happen!!!.......because guys are also human!!

4 Likes

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Mikocake(m): 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
Emeralddeee: Please how old are you
well, im old enough to know whats good and whats bad...
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
They do cos they have feelings undecided
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by 9jahubcom(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Adaeze003: ^^no mind them. cheesy
na your mind oh
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by yuzedo: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
If her nyash was big? HELLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAA! angry I still cry everyday bruh.. embarassed Oh ******, my God will JUDGE you!!! cry angry

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Krisddon: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
It is only a guy who doesn't know his value will claim to have been dumped by a girl, worse stil cry for that matter! Cry ke? Say who die? Sounds so absurd.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by EverestdeBliu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by felifeli: 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: Wow... they say "real men don't cry" but how true is that?

Well not like the "Ah HUH, ah HUH, ah HUH! UHHH"! type of crying any way...or like doing even that in a mall full of people.

Why should a guy cry after been dumped by his miss?

Is she GOLD that he has to cry?

Is she the most beautiful woman on the planet huh? etc...

These are questions clueless people, friends and possibly family pals would be asking a guy when dumped. I call them clue-less because they're
completely ignorant of the moments, emotions, and love you probably have shared with your miss.

Real men cry after been dumped, but the difference is "they do it for the right reasons"

They cry because they've conscience. Because they still acknowledges the dozens of good moments shared while in the relationship. Because they're not too proud to accept the fact that it hurts to have their baby-girl say goodbye. They do it because they care about their outgoing miss. Because when you truly really...really love someone, you misses them when they say goodbye, and if it means crying SO....?

Personally I don't see anything wrong when you do things for the right reasons. And it's cool to have people ask too many questions in such
situation but the truth is, until you acknowledge that it hurts to let go of someone you truly love, you will have hard time getting over it.

It doesn't make you weak, it only makes you appear real.

But you don't have to be a baby about it.

So ... how many guys still cry after been dumped?

Lie about it... please.

Visit: www.flaubertajiero.com For More Date Tip

Sorry o! So the girl is gone. Never mind another one will come....... and dump you again. grin grin grin
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by ezme(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Technically, No. We just count our losses and move on most times.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by homesteady(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yea! The extremely fo0li5h ones angry
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013

Well not like the "Ah HUH, ah HUH, ah HUH! UHHH"! type of crying any way...or like doing even that in a mall full of people.

These are questions clueless people, friends and possibly family pals would be asking a guy when dumped. I call them clue-less because they're
completely ignorant of the moments, emotions, and love you probably have shared with your miss.

Real men cry after been dumped, but the difference is "they do it for the right reasons"

They cry because they've conscience. Because they still acknowledges the dozens of good moments shared while in the relationship. Because they're not too proud to accept the fact that it hurts to have their baby-girl say goodbye. They do it because they care about their outgoing miss. Because when you truly really...really love someone, you misses them when they say goodbye, and if it means crying SO....?

Personally I don't see anything wrong when you do things for the right reasons. And it's cool to have people ask too many questions in such
situation but the truth is, until you acknowledge that it hurts to let go of someone you truly love, you will have hard time getting over it.

Lie about it... please.

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
Roughly 7billion people on planet earth.

Worst come to worst, at least half are females.

It's pointless to cry.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by extremelygolden: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
I have seen men cry because their girlfriends jilted them.
To me, it is better than bottling up emotions that might eventually lead to a total breakdown in health.

Men are human also, aren't they?

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Erotex(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
men hardly cry if person die let alone dump.
My Friend once celebrated been dump by his gf sayin she too much hold him dat now is the best OPPORTUNITY to flex #CryingIsForLadies

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
Some do. But often, instead of crying, many will find a rebound chick. That's why after a breakup/being dumped, a week or two later you'll find a guy with a new girl. Doesn't mean they've all of a sudden moved on already or have forgotten about the previous girl, but that's just their own way of coping.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by mrperfect(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
It happens but is rare.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
The tears inside is worst than the tears out-side,@op guy do cry too don't let anyone pretend as if its not true,when they feel hurt they cry too but its just that they cry from the heart and not from the eyes!!

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by BrightCar: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
SOME GUYS MORE THAN CRY, THEY EVEN POUR ACID. EMBRACE JESUS CHRIST, HE WILL NEVER DUMP YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Erotex(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
if u won see whr men dey
cry
go watch ball especially dat Chelsea vs Man u champions league final

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by kaffy4tope(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
kulyie: * clears throat* awon pretenders,God is watching you on a 3g camera.make una contine to dibon :p

This one don cry die.....................lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by carlos1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2013

Lie about it... please.

Av cried once o when i was in SS3, we finished waec in a boarding house and i know we r nt gonna c anymore. She gave me a tight hug and said Goodbye to me and then her daddy drove her away and then all hell was let loose. I wept like a baby and had to cover my face with my cardigan and went to hostel to pack my things. Choi that was 8years Ago n she was my first love. Still think about her
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by valudong(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
i remember crying last yr nov, wen i ws abt leaving my newly found luv for school.
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by colombiana: 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
I cried like a baby I don't think am ever gonna get ova it
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Erotex(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
mayten30: The tears inside is worst than the tears out-side,@op guy do cry too don't let anyone pretend as if its not true,when they feel hurt they cry too but its just that they cry from the heart and not from the eyes!!

dont tell me sey Crying is ur hobby
Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by write2obi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Vivly: I heard some guys cry for sex, so why wont they cry when they get dumped? You know, no more sex
why would I cry for sex, when I can get it for just #2000 in St Christopher house. I don't know about you guys but, I've never being dumped, I usually do the dumping

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
kulyie: * clears throat* awon pretenders,God is watching you on a 3g camera.make una contine to dibon :p
either goinbald or in need of aftershave
*clears throat*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.