Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend (3471 Views)

Between The Two, Who Should I Pick? (pic) / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by jaybee3(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2008
No matter what you tell him he'd still be interested cos u r janded and he his still in naij. do d maths
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by TOH(f): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2008
phlex, send him an email explaining the situation eg tell him you love him but cant do it anymore, etc and pray that eventually he understands.

If he hasnt truly wronged you there's no reason for you to burn bridges, you might have to revisit that "bridge" in the future. You never know
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 2:45pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

There is a difference between YOU WOMEN (random) and ALL WOMEN (general). Check my inputs, I made the statements of ''you women''.

In case you got me wrong, I am not generalizing.

its all gd then as u not generalizing, but ya gat 2 knw that no1 is perfect and this applies 2 men aswell, xx
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2008
jay bee:

No matter what you tell him he'd still be interested because you're janded and he his still in naij. do d maths

innit, loooooooool nw i understand bbz cheesy wink
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Gamine(f): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2008
Why do people like trouble ni

Let the guy go jo.

You no wan marry am, why the play.

Tell him the truth and forget about endless fight.

Endless fight that will send you to bottomless pit!!
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2008
jay bee:

No matter what you tell him he'd still be interested because you're janded and he his still in naij. do d maths
1. Was he depending on the girl before she left for Jand?

2. What makes Jand so special that he would still be interested in the relationship, even after she tell him honestly?

Na wa oh! All these Jand people sef. . . . . .
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Sisikill: 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2008
Heartbreak? This is what is pushing the men to verge of hysteria. . . that he'll be heartbroken?

Pffffffft. . . Heartbreak, Schmatbreak. It won't be the first and definitely won't be the last.

You men need to stop reading them Mills & Boons. . . it gives you false ideas about love.

This is real life, there is no such thing as Happily Ever After. O. Kay.

*Shaking my head*

The Poor things, this is why I won't let my sons read Cinderella and all the other crapola books touting Happily Ever After.

Oh well since I'm destroying illusions this morning, might as well go for broke. Guys, men, males. . .
1) There is no toothfairy
2) Santa Clause does not exist.
3) The sandman is fiction.

You'll thank me later.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 2:51pm On Jul 07, 2008
chi-baby:

its all gd then as u not generalizing, but ya gat 2 knw that no1 is perfect and this applies 2 men aswell, xx

Men

We are angels, if only you know the right button to press!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by jaybee3(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

1. Was he depending on the girl before she left for Jand?

2. What makes Jand so special that he would still be interested in the relationship, even after she tell him honestly?

Na wa oh! All these Jand people sef. . . . . .
don't u have any sense of humour?
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by onyinye2(f): 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sisikill:

Heartbreak? This is what is pushing the men to verge of hysteria. . . that he'll be heartbroken?

Pffffffft. . . Heartbreak, Schmatbreak. It won't be the first and definitely won't be the last.

You men need to stop reading them Mills & Boons. . . it gives you false ideas about love.

This is real life, there is no such thing as Happily Ever After. O. Kay.

*Shaking my head*

The Poor things, this is why I won't let my sons read Cinderella and all the other crapola books touting Happily Ever After.

Oh well since I'm destroying illusions this morning, might as well go for broke. Guys, men, males. . .
1) There is no toothfairy
2) Santa Clause does not exist.
3) The sandman is fiction.

You'll thank me later.

Geez talk about a romance killer. there is some truth in what you said but in life there is such thing as "Happy ever after" may be you havent experienced it but there is. it might not resemble the ones in story books but it is alive and striving. so you are basically destroying your son's innocents. ahhh just let him read the books and let him figure out how the story "really" ends.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

Men

We are angels, if only you know the right button to press!!!!!!!!! grin grin
YH YH ANGELS MA FOOT!!!! YA WISH LOL. MO LYK DEVILS B, TRUST ME. DIFFICULTIES IN A Rship IS ALWAYZ DA GUYZ FAULT OR SHUD I SAY MOST TYMZ SHA. U GUYZ R JUST TROUBLE MAKERS,
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sisikill:

Men reading Mills & Boons?

What kind of Men have you ladies been dating? grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by onyinye2(f): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2008
chi-baby:

YH YH ANGELS MA FOOT!!!! YA WISH LOL. MO LYK DEVILS B, TRUST ME. DIFFICULTIES IN A Rship IS ALWAYZ DA GUYZ FAULT OR SHUD I SAY MOST TYMZ SHA. You GUYZ R JUST TROUBLE MAKERS,

chi girl i like your style!! that is a classic statement right there. that is why most movies and such always show the man begging and pleading for forgiveness. me i would make the man eat gravel before i would take him back.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
jay bee:

don't u have any sense of humour?

NO, I don't have any sense of humor for your sarcastic statement of trying to demean those who live in Nigeria.

Go and enroll in the school of Jokes. Basorge Jr is already planning to set-up one for your types in London. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Sisikill: 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2008
jay bee:

Ooooh, Good one Jay Bee.I didn't even think of that.

Alright, OP. . . we're going to need to modify our game plan. . . we'll call this Plan B. It starts out like plan A but the part where you go into hysterics, we'll change that. Instead, you'll take on a very. . . oh I don't know. . . blase, nonchalant attitude about whole thing.

"Oh Ken? Yeah, that's just a guy I kick it with. . . nothing serious. Just something to tide me over until you get here. Oh man, I can't wait for you to meet him. There is NO doubt in my mind that you two will get along. He reminds me so much of you. Like one time, we were kissing and he did something with his tongue and I swear for a moment there, I thought I was kissing you" [Insert 10 sec Giddy Laugh here & then sigh] You have to SIGH. I can't stress that enough.

If that doesn't do the trick, I'll take him off your hands for free.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by TheSly: 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

chi girl i like your style!! that is a classic statement right there. that is why most movies and such always show the man begging and pleading for forgiveness. me i would make the man eat gravel before i would take him back.
I would advise him not to beg you at all. . . . you think you are god or sumn? tongue tongue
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
onyinye2:

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAH, YES O MA SISTA!!! AT FIRST THEY WILL BEG U N BEG BUT WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAVE U, THEY START TREATING U LYK U NOTTIN. THEN WHEN U FYT BK, THEY START BEGGING ALL OVA AGAIN.(FUNNI PPL lol), NAHHHH MAN! DATS NOT HW IT WORKS. DATS Y ITS NOT GUD 2 SHOW A GUY 2MUCH LUV CAH IF THEY NOTICE, THEY TAKE IT 4 GRANTED N THEY SIT ON IT. ( NOT ALL O B4 THEY FACE ME)
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2008
chi-baby:

YH YH ANGELS MA FOOT!!!! YA WISH LOL. MO LYK DEVILS B, TRUST ME. DIFFICULTIES IN A Rship IS ALWAYZ DA GUYZ FAULT OR SHUD I SAY MOST TYMZ SHA. You GUYZ R JUST TROUBLE MAKERS,
Haba!!!!!!

No we are not trouble makers. sad sad This thread is an exact pointer to the fact difficulties in relationships emanating most times from the ladies!!!!!!
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by TOH(f): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sisikill:
"Oh Ken? Yeah, that's just a guy I kick it with. . . nothing serious. Just something to tide me over until you get here. Oh man, I can't wait for you to meet him. There is NO doubt in my mind that you two will get along. He reminds me so much of you. Like one time, we were kissing and he did something with his tongue and I swear for a moment there, I thought I was kissing you" [Insert 10 sec Giddy Laugh here & then sigh] You have to SIGH. I can't stress that enough.

Lol Sisi, you slay me grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Sisikill: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

Men reading Mills & Boons?

What kind of Men have you ladies been dating? grin cheesy grin

The Kind of men who get all[i] "What? heartbreak? Why? Why? Oh God Why? I will never love again. My heart is shattered to pieces!" [/i]over a simple break up. wink tongue
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by chibaby5(f): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2008
[quote authjavascript:void(0);
Winkor=Pataki link=topic=148636.msg2472476#msg2472476 date=1215439368]
Haba!!!!!!

No we are not trouble makers. sad sad This thread is an exact pointer to the fact difficulties in relationships emanating most times from the ladies!!!!!!
[quote][/quote]

BROS JUS SAY DAT TRUTH NW WETTIN SEF?? wink GUYZ ARE DA ONES DA STIR UP QUARRELS IN ONE WAY OR DA ODA(NOT ALL CASES O BUT MOST) DATS WHY THE ARE DA ONES BEGGING LATER ON,
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by jaybee3(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

NO, I don't have any sense of humor for your sarcastic statement of trying to demean those who live in Nigeria.

Go and enroll in the school of Jokes. Basorge Jr is already planning to set-up one for your types in London. cheesy cheesy
so sorry to have touched one of your dangling nerves.
some peeps are just overly sensitive jeeez!
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by onyinye2(f): 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2008
The Sly:

I would advise him not to beg you at all. . . . you think you are god or sumn? tongue tongue

me God, no,no,no. Hera. . . maybe. wink
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Sisikill: 3:09pm On Jul 07, 2008
TOH:

Lol Sisi, you slay me grin

Whaa. . . I is only tryin' to help is all. LOL

Jeebus! look at the men going off like 4th of July Fireworks.

Chillax guys, it ain't that serious. tongue

What doesn't break you will make you stronger. I still say OP should be commended not lambasted, She's helping this guy become a stronger person.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sisikill:

The Kind of men who get all[i] "What? heartbreak? Why? Why? Oh God Why? I will never love again. My heart is shattered to pieces!" [/i]over a simple break up. wink tongue

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

You need love medications!!!!

Who cries the most in broken relationships? Hope it is not women you have been dating all the while? grin cheesy grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2008
jay bee:

so sorry to have touched one of your dangling nerves.
some peeps are just overly sensitive jeeez!
You wish!!!! cool

Mr Jand, say something else abeg. grin grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by onyinye2(f): 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sisikill:

If that doesn't do the trick, I'll take him off your hands for free.

Wowzers!! TRULY HILARIOUS!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pataki:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Who cries the most in broken relationships?
Hope it is not women you have been dating all the while? grin cheesy grin

guys dont cry but they most definatly whine. they refuse to do anything.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Sisikill: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
Pataki:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Who cries the most in broken relationships? Hope it is not women you have been dating all the while? grin cheesy grin

Now, now Mr. Pataki (like the name by the way), it's not the women who are all up in arms about this. I mean who said and I quote

Pataki:

This is just another thread to show why a guy must never give his heart to anything called LOVE!!!!!!!

Not just love but LOVE with 7 exclamation points!

Hmmmm, Hmmmm, See. Hysteria. tongue
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by jaquan(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
@sisiskills or sisi kills
you are one heck of a funny chick grin ;Dlmao. please stop, grin grin
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by cold(m): 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2008
That's why i neva giv any serious thot to that thing called love,i just bombard the Power House & escape wit my loot.
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2008
chi-baby:

BROS JUS SAY DAT TRUTH NW WETTIN SEF?? wink GUYZ ARE DA ONES DA STIR UP QUARRELS IN ONE WAY OR DA ODA(NOT ALL CASES O BUT MOST) DATS WHY THE ARE DA ONES BEGGING LATER ON,
I have said the truth with a conditional statement attached to it.

Do you want me to lie to you, as most ladies will prefer? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can I Pick Up An Endless Fight Wit My Boyfriend by Pataki: 3:22pm On Jul 07, 2008
Sisikill:

Now, now Mr. Pataki (like the name by the way), it's not the women who are all up in arms about this. I mean who said and I quote

Not just love but LOVE with 7 exclamation points!

Hmmmm, Hmmmm, See. Hysteria. tongue
Thanks for the admiration of the name. wink

Now you twisting my statements to suit your taste and preference. sad sad sad

I rest me CASE!!!!! cheesy

You WIN!!!! Phew!!!!!! cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

75-year-old Man Dies After Sex With Prostitute / Please Read If You Are A Lady. / Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.