Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? (2770 Views)

How To Disvirgin A Girl / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
I was shocked to hear this from a friend...don't know if anyone has heard of this before but he says his penis is not hard enough even at its hardest, to penetrate the vagina of a virgin girl. It tends to bend when he tries to force it in and therefore cannot be able to disvirgin her.
I must say this is one hell of an unlucky fellow...has anyone heard of something like this or know of any possible solution for this?
Re: He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? by marvelling(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yeah! Its called ere.ctile dysfunction

1 Like

Re: He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? by eduson33(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
he needs some medical alacrity.
he should visit his doctor for a documented insurgent information and solution for that uncalled problem.
Re: He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? by GentleMimi: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
eduson33: he needs some medical alacrity.
he should visit his doctor for a documented insurgent information and solution for that uncalled problem.
u're trying too hard to write impressive english,but failing miserably!

4 Likes

Re: He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? by marvelling(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
GentleMimi:
u're trying too hard to write impressive english,but failing miserably!

Don't mind him. @op the solution to this problem is simple. Tell him to stop excessive MAS.TUR.BATION, eat more watermelon and...
Re: He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? by Ruq: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yes i've heard of it only dat it wasn't a virgin diz time. its a call girl who has jazzed up her punany agaisnt Rising Rods to prevent them from shagging her for ritual purposes. but i stick to the putz not being a Mandingo kind.
Rod must stand even after cum.
Re: He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? by clemz85(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2013
eduson33: he needs some medical alacrity.

gbam!!!!
okwu bekee!!!!!
Re: He Can't Disvirgin A Girl? by Mynd44: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2013
He should see a doctor

(1) (Reply)

What A Woman Needs... / 7 Insane Sex Facts That Will Surprise You [must Read] / Sunday Laughs... (Pics)!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.