Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. (7186 Views)

How To Disvirgin A Girl / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains, Shout And Blood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 15, 2012
Tel me why i shd disvirgin a gal. Gawd 4bid! With her pains, blood and shout. Do u wnt my neighbours to come out or my joystick to stain with blood. Thats why i discharge all my virgin gals with sence even when some of them beg 4 it. Kai, 'I HATE IT'.[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 15, 2012
nsukky: Tel me why i shd disvirgin a gal. Gawd 4bid! With her pains, blood and shout. Do u wnt my neighbours to come out or my joystick to stain with blood. Thats why i discharge all my virgin gals with sence even when some of them beg 4 it. Kai, 'I HATE IT'.

I feel you bro. That blood is just too much. I feel more or less like I'm attacking someone property

1 Like

Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2012
It takes a real man to do that. cool
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 10:48pm On May 15, 2012
So y u ranting now? U don't like it who cares? Chicken!
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Killz1(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2012
Smh
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by r231(m): 10:58pm On May 15, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 11:00pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:
Smh
whats up Killz?
Whats up Idowu? I have missed u guys cheesy
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Killz1(m): 11:08pm On May 15, 2012
Rhymez:
whats up Killz?
I dey like Dele. . . cheesy
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

I dey like Dele. . . cheesy
so whats poppin?
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21pm On May 15, 2012
Rhymez:
whats up Killz?
Yoh! Yoh! cheesy

Killz, task d guy mehn! Oya bros drop ur fine money o!
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Killz1(m): 11:24pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yoh! Yoh! cheesy

I bin dey wait make you come. . . cheesy
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by onila(f): 11:32pm On May 15, 2012
do virgins bleed alot?
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 11:33pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yoh! Yoh! cheesy

what fine? grin. Pls guys am not a newbie o
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On May 15, 2012
onila: do virgins bleed alot?
U weren't born a virgin so am guessing stuff like dis are strange to u she? tongue
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On May 15, 2012
Rhymez:
It no marra! Drop sumtin b4 we discomble and ofusciclare ur handle angry
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:
I bin dey wait make you come. . . cheesy
Comot hin slippers if he no dollars
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Killz1(m): 11:36pm On May 15, 2012
Rhymez:
Shaaarap! angry
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Killz1(m): 11:40pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Comot hin slippers if he no dollars
Mbanu. . . The guy don wear slipp comot. na the[b] ers[/b] remain grin
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 11:40pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
It no marra! Drop sumtin b4 we discomble and ofusciclare ur handle angry
discomble sounds interesting. Do it to me grin
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 15, 2012
Who u de ask bb.
onila: do virgins bleed alot?
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Killz1(m): 11:44pm On May 15, 2012
Rhymez:
You sure? Discombule is when we tear your bare back with a razor, and pour granulated pepper onto it. . . You game? cheesy
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:45pm On May 15, 2012
Rhymez:

* she rolls d fist size Eba in her hand and gently aims for his eye socket*

I go stone u o! grin
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 15, 2012
Rhymez: It takes a real man to do that. cool
so who no be real man naw@ Rhym
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

You sure? Discombule is when we tear your bare back with a razor, and pour granulated pepper onto it. . . You game? cheesy

Which kind ritual be that?
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I go stone u o! grin
Ido so una wan turn this trend into drinking palour?
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Killz1(m): 11:49pm On May 15, 2012
joeydozzy:

Which kind ritual be that?
Errm. . . Ask idowu o. grin
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 11:51pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

I go stone u o! grin
pls throw it at my mouth grin
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 11:52pm On May 15, 2012
Killz.:

i dont understand undecided. Can u use urself as specimen? grin
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53pm On May 15, 2012
Rhymez:
pls throw it at my mouth grin
Oliver twist! Come on! Gerrout......
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On May 15, 2012
nsukky: Ido so una wan turn this trend into drinking palour?

U go shark 2? Oya order Alomo I go pay.
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 11:55pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oliver twist! Come on! Gerrout......
tongue
Re: I Hate To Disvirgin A Gal. Cnt Stand Her Pains And Blood. by Rhymez(m): 11:57pm On May 15, 2012
Idowuogbo:

U go shark 2? Oya order Alomo I go pay.
you must be a dipsomaniac? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Just Sex, Not War. / Just Look At How This Young Man Grabbed His Girlfriend's Butt / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.