Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? (4015 Views)

Why / My Experience Frm Kissin A White Babe And A Naija Babe / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by samffizy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hy buddies.....am kinda hapy coz I jst tried sumtin 2day to a girl nd it ws sumtin else...she ws holdin me 2 gv her more of it....I mean kissin nd suckin a girl on her neck...she was really turned up nd nvr wantd lettin me go off her....bt however she was complainin dat I bit her on d neck...ladies plz tel me how is dis vry romantic 2 u?...
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Michelle55: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
hmmm.... orishishi stories and threads for nairaland.. ntn wey pesin no go hear for nairaland sha.... anyway, more heat to ur armpit for a job welldone undecided undecided
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by mspee(f): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sucking her neck? undecided
Where dem dey suck for neck? undecided
Na long thing?
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
#alarm# Vampire things

1 Like

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by hotmolo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dis won't make front page.... Aint wastin my comment grin
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Penssuwa(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
Let me comment my reserve for now
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by PastorAji(m): 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
@OP,
She has shown you her weakest point. If that's what she want why hesitating †̥ give her

3 Likes

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ase.
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by sweetestguy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
Abeg who get bb charger grin
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by PastorAji(m): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
lynpetra :
embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
@lynpetra maka gini :/
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
hotmolo: Dis won't make front page.... Aint wastin my comment grin
wont even make middle page..
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by afeezabbeyyaho(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: wont even make middle page..
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by clemz85(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
I hate when peOple can't just free someone to reminiscent their bliss

2 Likes

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Mikocake(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2013
Hahaha..guy nairaland ladies don finish u
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by mayorall(m): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2013
Next time, kiss her gently with your lips and tongue, avoid tooth edge contact. My lady loves it too.

Do that whenever you need her attention too.

1 Like

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Reincarnated(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2013
clemz85: I hate when peOple can't just free someone to reminiscent their bliss

Not with that English, we won't undecided
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Reincarnated(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2013
But sucking her neck undecided what I imagine grin
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by 190theclown: 11:55am On Oct 22, 2013
grin grin
he bit her on the neck grin grin grin
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bite the ear, kiss the neck, suck cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by 190theclown: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Bite the ear, kiss the neck, suck cheesy cheesy cheesy

suck what!!
mondi cheek since wen u begin spoil undecided
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by sexymoma(f): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pastor Aji: @OP,
She has shown you her weakest point. If that's what she want why hesitating †̥ give her
your own pastor na pastor fidiskin o grin abi pastor ajidara wink

1 Like

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

suck what!!
mondi cheek since wen u begin spoil undecided
the lips grin
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Chukkasy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'm in d wrong thread.
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by UjSizzle(f): 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Some guys are just horrible kissers. You're supposed to nibble or graze the spot with your teeth, not bite. You be vampire? angry
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Wetin u con want make we do?
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Anuoluwap(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
uj_sizzle: Some guys are just horrible kissers. You're supposed to nibble or graze the spot with your teeth, not bite. You be vampire? angry
sorry, next time your guy will do better without biting.

1 Like

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by tunetokheyno(m): 1:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
lol necking, the fatest way to ambush a woman
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nomski0(f): 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nape kissing leads to (hickeys) lovebites.......which are amazing!!! Most Nigerian guys have no clue that ladies like it.
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: Nape kissing leads to (hickeys) lovebites.......which are amazing!!! Most Nigerian guys have no clue that ladies like it.
And what made u came to this conclusion?
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: Nape kissing leads to (hickeys) lovebites.......which are amazing!!! Most Nigerian guys have no clue that ladies like it.
cannibalism angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married / My Top 10 Funniest Males In Romance Section. / What Is Your Most Annoying Thing About Being Your Gender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.