Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? (4017 Views)

Why / My Experience Frm Kissin A White Babe And A Naija Babe / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nomski0(f): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
fabulousfortune: And what made u came to this conclusion?
If you've never had them, you'd never understand lovebites. #they're called lovebites for a reason. Sometimes they make you see stars.wink
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nomski0(f): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Strauskhan1: cannibalism angry
Open your dictionary and compare lovebite with cannibalism......they've got no connection.

2 Likes

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: If you've never had them, you'd never understand lovebites. #they're called lovebites for a reason. Sometimes they make you see stars.wink
Lol. Ur right tho!
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Sanguine(f): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
clemz85: I hate when peOple can't just free someone to reminiscent reminisce their bliss

If you wan blow grammer, make sure you blow it correctly! undecided
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: Open your dictionary and compare lovebite with cannibalism......they've got no connection.
Nicey! Hope to see more of this. #iJoshy
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nomski0(f): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
fabulousfortune: Lol. Ur right tho!
Yep! You'd think its a push-over till you've had one.winkwink
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by dorggito1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Love bitin and kissin always turn my babe on and make her wet.luv it
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Danhumprey: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: Yep! You'd think its a push-over till you've had one.winkwink
I would really love to do it with you. Pls. embarassed
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: I would really love to do it with you. Pls. embarassed
with who Nomski U better hold toothpick near cuz after u finish u gaz remove d hair 4rm ur teeth.
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Danhumprey: 3:33pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: with who Nomski U better hold toothpick near cuz after u finish u gaz remove d hair 4rm ur teeth.
Lol.......... E no fit happen! She dress her hair well. tongue
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by UjSizzle(f): 3:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
Anuoluwap:
sorry, next time your guy will do better without biting.
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Double194(m): 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
Noticed this trick back in my 100L at UNN. She loved it like mad and always gave me kpekus within d nxt five minutes but when we broke up I came to notice that it was d same for everyoda girl but some wise ones [mumu wey dey form wise] always avoid it as defence knowing how if makes dem go gaga. .
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Lol.......... E no fit happen! She dress her hair well. tongue
just an advice oooo, i no go c my fellow man dey enter pothole nd i go dey watch... cheesy
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nomski0(f): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: with who Nomski U better hold toothpick near cuz after u finish u gaz remove d hair 4rm ur teeth.
Mtchewwwundecidedundecided
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: Mtchewwwundecidedundecided
heheheheh... It pain am o. Lol
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nomski0(f): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: heheheheh... It pain am o. Lol
Actually, your comment makes me feel indifferent. I'm just sorry i replied you in the first place
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Agybabe(f): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2013
kiss it, suck it, do anything sweet but please don't bite...else i bit your thing off totally!
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nekkie27(f): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: Nape kissing leads to (hickeys) lovebites.......which are amazing!!! Most Nigerian guys have no clue that ladies like it.
yea nd hickeys r usuali vewi romantic gestures esp wen in an open relatnship.....
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Agybabe: kiss it, suck it, do anything sweet but please don't bite...else i bit your thing off totally!
The natural beauty i saw on ur DP is nt in sync with the raveonous animal dt bites off a man's pr**k just becuz he bit her neck as depicted in d above. #just saying#
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nomski0: Actually, your comment makes me feel indifferent. I'm just sorry i replied you in the first place
b4 u start feeling sorry 4 urself.... omo na play o
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Hehehehe.op na teeth plenty 4 ur mouth no be ur fault!
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nomski0(f): 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: b4 u start feeling sorry 4 urself.... omo na play o
Feel sorry for myself for what reason exactly?undecidedundecided since its 'play' to you.....let it end. tongue tongue
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: The natural beauty i saw on ur DP is nt in sync with the raveonous animal dt bites off a man's pr**k just becuz he bit her neck as depicted in d above. #just saying#
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: The natural beauty i saw on ur DP is nt in sync with the raveonous animal dt bites off a man's pr**k just becuz he bit her neck as depicted in d above. #just saying#
Dont judge a book by its cover. Some girls are so erratic. Dont truss them grin #iJoshy
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Agybabe(f): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Strauskhan1: Dont judge a book by its cover. Some girls are so erratic. Dont truss them grin #iJoshy
i know...just kidding...i know it must have been a mistake

hehehe...was just kidding

1 Like

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by Ekwe2abc: 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
Shhhhh! Why u no suck her crit.... Na neck u see suck. Am sure d ladies likes their crit... Sucked
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by confistified(m): 2:02am On Oct 23, 2013
Harbosede02: Hehehehe.op na teeth plenty 4 ur mouth no be ur fault!
lmao..........just meet princess make she show u d way na.......comedy go fit u

1 Like

Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by UyiIredia(m): 2:15am On Oct 23, 2013
Nomski0: Nape kissing leads to (hickeys) lovebites.......which are amazing!!! Most Nigerian guys have no clue that ladies like it.

Hmmn nape, for a moment I thought you meant the navel. Navel kissing won't be abad idea.
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by UyiIredia(m): 2:15am On Oct 23, 2013

Hmmn nape, for a moment I thought you meant the navel. Navelkissing won't be abad idea.
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by mayorall(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Hmmn nape, for a moment I thought you meant the navel. Navelkissing won't be abad idea.

She's right.
Re: Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? by khia: 7:22am On Oct 23, 2013
o

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married / What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? / Who Else Will Like To See This Female Ripped Ass Jeans Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.