Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

>>one Last Minute....<< - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / >>one Last Minute....<< (20851 Views)

A Minute Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Asakel(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2013
odizeey: naso na,dem no strong emotionally,if dan hold am nw,dhe go fall
Lol!
True.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghostie: 9:31am On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmmphz!
Luvliee stowieeee.
Hiiz..........I'm Gazper
:-)
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by MrRomantic1(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2013
Ghostie: Hmmmphz!
Luvliee stowieeee.
Hiiz..........I'm Gazper
:-)

Hi asakel
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghyft(f): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
MrRomantic1:

Hi asakel
my thoughts too
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by m003: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
#following you like twitter
@OP ride on notin do u
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
m003: #following you like twitter
@OP ride on notin do u
thank you bro
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Asakel:
Buh all diz ladies sef.
Afta dem go sey na we guys dey Bleep up pass. Alex dan dey fall small small 4 D'boy na.
"Ojukokoro ov a gurl"
Mehlena abeg ah wan ask o. Shey Betty fat? Abi she jez dey chubby.
Lol!
#jez remembrd ugly betty#
lolz she be orobo o
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
"mum? What are you doing here?" Alex asked shocked as she stood with her hand still on the doorknob and mouth wide open. Her mother hardly visited her, she was only used to her dad's visits. Anytime her mum came visiting, Alex already knew her mission would be to try to cajole Alex to come back home. Her mother never supported the idea of Alex living alone.
"can't i visit my own daughter? And that is a very nice way to greet you mother Alexandra!" her mother said looking sternly at Alex as she entered.
Alex looked a lot like her mother. Her mom was a tall woman, very beautiful, had a lovely stature, smooth skin and dressed elegantly. At 50,she looked 15years younger. She was very authoritative and hadly listened to anyone's opinion about anything. Alex as the only child was always been controlled by her mom ever since she was a kid, she practically lived her life to please her mother. The last one happened when her mother had persuaded or rather pressurized her into accepting Nosa's proposal after they had met at a relative's wedding all because he was 'rich and handsome', and come to think of it Alex was very sure her mom had planned the match-making.
"sorry mum, good morning please have a seat" alex said directing her to a chair.
"how are you Alexandra?" and without waiting for an answer, she added"alex! You have lost weight...you should eat more solid food. That's why i have been telling you..."
"mum, nothing you say will make me come back to the house" Alex interrupted rolling her eyes. Her mother always commented on Alex's weight each time she visited even though alex had clearly added a little more weight all in the bid to get alex to come home so her mum could monitor her moves. Alex thought to herself
"mum am not a little girl anymore besides i can't stand you and dad's constant quarels. By the way mom how is dad i havnt seen him for sometime now although he called yesterday." Alex asked
"he is where he is" her
mother said looking away.
Alex's parent never got along, infact she could count the number of happy moments they had spent together. Her dad was a very quiet cheerful man..he always supported Alex in everything she did but her mum was always nagging him.
"mum, why nah why would you say that?".."i wonder why dad is still married to you sef"she murmured to herself
"please Alexandra i dont want to talk about that ok?"
"okay mum"
"so Alex dear, tell me about handsome Nosa, how are you guys doing?" her mum's face suddenly brightened.
"well mum...." alex started to say then her fone rang, it was betty calling.
"hello betty whats up?"
"alex! Bad news o!"
#to be continued...
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghostie: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmphz!
Badt newz.
Ah luv badt newz.
I hop sum1 joinz mi in ghoztie landt.
Hehehehe!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghostie: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2013
MrRomantic1:

Hi asakel
Noz.....nat Azakel
I'm Gazper.
Gazper Albion.
And howz Azakel by ze way? Plz tellim Ghoztie hailz.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Ghostie: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ghyft: my thoughts too
Tell ur totz shez wong.
Tiz ma 1zt time tokin to a ladty.
Hiiz.....Gazper.
Dnt telme ur namez ah zee it awedy. Ur namez "Ghyvt"
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Asakel(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Diz wan wey bad news dan dey hapin now.
Hope 'twill end hap'ly o.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Asakel(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
[/color]
Ghostie:
Noz.....nat Azakel
I'm Gazper.
Gazper Albion.
[color=#990000]
Hulo G
*smiles*
Ghostie:
Noz.....nat Azakel
I'm Gazper.
Gazper Albion.

Hullo G[quote author=Ghostie]
Hullo G
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
"bad news ke? what's wrong?" alex asked frowning
"well, i just got an emergency call from my dad, he said my mum is ill. So i have to go home immediately."
"oh my!, i hope its not serious o"
"i hope so too, that why i have to hurry home, and i dont know when i would be back now, was really looking forward to your birthday party planning" betty said sadly.
"its fine joh, your mum is more important, we can always have the party anytime"
"will see you when i get back ok?"
"sure, i wish your mum quick recovery and ma regards to her and everyone o"
"alright, alex, have fun on your birthday oo, no dull yourself o."
"alright o" alex said giggling.
"okay dear bye"betty said at the other end then hung up.

"was that elizabeth?" her mum asked "how is she?"
"yeah she is doing well. mum what can i offer you na?"
"nothing i am okay dear...its your birthday on monday sweetheart why dont you come home so we can have a little party?"
"no mum, i have always spent my birthdays with you guys. This year i want it to be different. I want to spent it with Nosa" alex said grinning from ear to ear.
"great! Much better dear"her mum chuckled. "hope you guys are good?"
"yes mum we are perfect" alex said biting her lip, she really wanted to believe that herself.
"alright dear, make sure you have fun okay?. I really need to get going, i have an appointment with your uncle Ben by 2pm" her mum said glancing at her wristwatch.
"okay mum thanks so much for coming"alex said, as she walked her mum to the door.
"i will call you on monday. And Alex eat more okay?"
"yes ma'am!" alex saluted and then waved as her giggling mother entered her car and drove off.
After her mother had left, Alex went to her kitchen to prepare breakfast. She was really looking forward to spending her birthday with Nosa. Although Nosa was a little nonchalant,he was very romantic. She knew she was going to have loads of fun with him. She thought to herself grinning.
Little did she know what was in store for her..
#to be continued..
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 8:13pm On Oct 24, 2013
I just dEy watch
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by m003: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
still following aunty ure sooo amazing
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
m003: still following aunty ure sooo amazing
I fell like e -fighting u
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Melancholy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mehlena,nice story you've got cos it's lively for me.But y unforeseen circumstance spoiled alex weekend nau!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
m003: still following aunty ure sooo amazing
thanks a lot. Dnt stp fllwn.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Melancholy: Mehlena,nice story you've got cos it's lively for me.But y unforeseen circumstance spoiled alex weekend nau!
tanks.. wait and see...kip fllwn
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Asakel(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmph!
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Eazybuhfocuz(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mehlena: #continuation...
"mum? What are you doing here?" Alex asked shocked as she stood with her hand still on the doorknob and mouth wide open. Her mother hardly visited her, she was only used to her dad's visits. Anytime her mum came visiting, Alex already knew her mission would be to try to cajole Alex to come back home. Her mother never supported the idea of Alex living alone.
"can't i visit my own daughter? And that is a very nice way to greet you mother Alexandra!" her mother said looking sternly at Alex as she entered.
Alex looked a lot like her mother. Her mom was a tall woman, very beautiful, had a lovely stature, smooth skin and dressed elegantly. At 50,she looked 15years younger. She was very authoritative and hadly listened to anyone's opinion about anything. Alex as the only child was always been controlled by her mom ever since she was a kid, she practically lived her life to please her mother. The last one happened when her mother had persuaded or rather pressurized her into accepting Nosa's proposal after they had met at a relative's wedding all because he was 'rich and handsome', and come to think of it Alex was very sure her mom had planned the match-making.
"sorry mum, good morning please have a seat" alex said directing her to a chair.
"how are you Alexandra?" and without waiting for an answer, she added"alex! You have lost weight...you should eat more solid food. That's why i have been telling you..."
"mum, nothing you say will make me come back to the house" Alex interrupted rolling her eyes. Her mother always commented on Alex's weight each time she visited even though alex had clearly added a little more weight all in the bid to get alex to come home so her mum could monitor her moves. Alex thought to herself
"mum am not a little girl anymore besides i can't stand you and dad's constant quarels. By the way mom how is dad i havnt seen him for sometime now although he called yesterday." Alex asked
"he is where he is" her
mother said looking away.
Alex's parent never got along, infact she could count the number of happy moments they had spent together. Her dad was a very quiet cheerful man..he always supported Alex in everything she did but her mum was always nagging him.
"mum, why nah why would you say that?".."i wonder why dad is still married to you sef"she murmured to herself
"please Alexandra i dont want to talk about that ok?"
"okay mum"
"so Alex dear, tell me about handsome Nosa, how are you guys doing?" her mum's face suddenly brightened.
"well mum...." alex started to say then her fone rang, it was betty calling.
"hello betty whats up?"
"alex! Bad news o!"
#to be continued...
i luv d suspense yhu employed in there.........it ws exquisite.......hat off tew yhu prof.....more of it......following yhu lyk forever.......*winkz*
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Eazybuhfocuz(m): 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
We were all expecting d strange visitor tew be Daniel......nyc creative set up.....keep d ground running..'in prof wole soyinka's voice"
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Eazybuhfocuz: We were all expecting d strange visitor tew be Daniel......nyc creative set up.....keep d ground running..'in prof wole soyinka's voice"
tanks bud
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Adex099(m): 12:12am On Oct 25, 2013
*sips cuban coffee*
grin
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by m003: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2013
Mehlena: thanks a lot. Dnt stp fllwn.
who born me mk i leave my aunty dat 1 can't fit happen *see english*
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by m003: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2013
odizeey: I fell like e -fighting u
ah ah bross wetin ur boy do
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2013
m003: ah ah bross wetin ur boy do
ntn fite dey sweet me
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Asakel(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2013
odizeey: ntn fite dey sweet me
E-fight me nah
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by odizeey(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2013
Asakel:
E-fight me nah
ur skin too thick
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by Asakel(m): 10:33am On Oct 25, 2013
odizeey: ur skin too thick
Lol!
Abeg nah
Ah go boil ma skin 4 hot water.
Re: >>one Last Minute....<< by m003: 11:53am On Oct 25, 2013
odizeey: ntn fite dey sweet me
no wahala wait mk i go smoke powder weed first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

J.k.rowling's Fan? Get Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Here + Other Collection / Perfect For Us / Tell Us About Your Favourite Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.