Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Club-Lexus - Car Talk (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Club-Lexus (354134 Views)

Tokunbo Lexus Rx 300 Or Brand New Kia Rio 2014 / The Toyota / Lexus Hybrid Thread. / Guys, I Really Need Your Sincere Advice. Lexus RX300 Or Acura MDX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club-Lexus by Ayo7(m): 8:12pm On May 22, 2022
8.5m to 10.5m. depends on how clean the car is, mileage and the option.

RamessesIV:
Please what's the price range of lexus rx 350 2010-2012 (foreign used)
Re: Club-Lexus by AwesomeGod10(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2022
Favouredforever:
Please guys... My Lexus ES330 steering hums. It was like that when I bought the car. Its soft to drive but hums even on slight turn.

Is there any solution apart from replacing the power steering pump?

I've also replaced the oil with the manufacturer recommended oil since I didn't know if the last owner used the right oil. Still, no difference.

What can I do?

These are some issues ES330 have, just enjoy your ride as long as your steering is soft.
Re: Club-Lexus by AwesomeGod10(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2022
LeeMason:
I intend on joining the lexus family in a few weeks. I've got a question though, why are there more ES and even IS brands of Lexus than the GS. Is the GS series a troublesome series? I'm looking at getting a 2008 GS460 is there anything I should be informed of about this particular car?
Advice's would be much appreciated.

The GS series use electric power steering compared to other models that use power steering fluid, a friend once spend 400k on that electric steering. If GS problem start bros u go run.

3 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by AwesomeGod10(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2022
Congratulations to me!
I just upgraded from a 2005 Lexus ES330 to a 2009 ES350.
I had to wait almost 3 months after paying for shipping and clearing, waited cos I needed a neat car without issues cos lagos dealers are never genuine and trust me the wait was worth it wink
Its neat, first body, accident free, Korean Spec and fullest option too smiley, I'm just the second user smiley
Below are photos of the car in S. Korea before shipping and in lagos after clearing.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Club-Lexus by inspektor(m): 8:25pm On May 23, 2022
AwesomeGod10:
Congratulations to me!
I had to wait almost 3 months after paying for shipping and clearing, waited cos I needed a neat car without issues cos lagos dealers are never genuine and trust me the wait was worth it wink
Its neat, first body, accident free, Korean Spec and fullest option too smiley, I'm just the second user smiley
Below are photos of the car in S. Korea before shipping and in lagos after clearing.

Many congrats dude, sharp white baby!! How long did your clearing take?
Re: Club-Lexus by AwesomeGod10(m): 8:55pm On May 23, 2022
inspektor:

Many congrats dude, sharp white baby!! How long did your clearing take?
Thanks bro, clearing took almost 2 weeks.
Re: Club-Lexus by LeeMason(m): 10:51pm On May 23, 2022
AwesomeGod10:

The GS series use electric power steering compared to other models that use power steering fluid, a friend once spend 400k on that electric steering. If GS problem start bros u go run.

Thank you so much for your advice.
Re: Club-Lexus by Besto(m): 8:59am On May 24, 2022
AwesomeGod10:
Congratulations to me!

Damnnnnnn!!!!
Re: Club-Lexus by LeeMason(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2022
AwesomeGod10:
Congratulations to me!

Nigerian dealers are really genuine lol. I've had to cancel two deals after traveling interstate to check the cars out and trust me the description of the car made me leave my state of residence almost immediately due to FOMO on such a great deal. I don't know why they lie and put someone through so much stress... What was the TLC for this chief?

2 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by AwesomeGod10(m): 10:22am On May 24, 2022
LeeMason:

Nigerian dealers are really genuine lol. I've had to cancel two deals after traveling interstate to check the cars out and trust me the description of the car made me leave my state of residence almost immediately due to FOMO on such a great deal. I don't know why they lie and put someone through so much stress... What was the TLC for this chief?

*Modified
4.6M buying and shipping to lagos.
1M for clearing
5.6M total.

4 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by EZEUDENE(m): 10:51am On May 24, 2022
akefemi:
I notice my car goes off after a while when I put on the AC and full light. I took the alternator for fixing and was told it's working perfectly, my kazeem noticed that my rpm is under the 1mark when I start the car and when I put load on it, it doesn't raise. He advice against increasing the rpm as it might start consuming fuel. What can I do

Car is Lexus RX 300 2000 model

My es300 used to do like that and always run my battery down...whenever am in traffic I put my car in neutral till last week my injector was serviced for now I have not witnessed it I hope I have solved it though
Re: Club-Lexus by Besto(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2022
AwesomeGod10:

The previous user did a very great job on the TLC as interiors is as neat as the exterior, the AC is freezing smiley
Engine never worked on, silent engine, can't even hear when car is working. Its a good deal even though I paid more for it than I would normally do if I was buying from here.

He meant Total Landing Cost not Tender Loving and Care

3 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by Kingdemu: 2:12pm On May 24, 2022
Besto:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by lagusboyyy(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2022
AwesomeGod10:
Congratulations to me!
Congratulations bro.

The car is so sleek.

More wins.

2 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by AwesomeGod10(m): 4:41pm On May 24, 2022
Besto:

Oh I see.

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by Thompz43(m): 11:48pm On May 27, 2022
I'm considering buying a Nigeria used Lexus ES350 soon, it going to be my first car , please kindly advise me on what to look out for...
Re: Club-Lexus by olumzzz(m): 3:47am On May 28, 2022
Thompz43:
I'm considering buying a Nigeria used Lexus ES350 soon, it going to be my first car , please kindly advise me on what to look out for...
Look out for tokunbo instead

8 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by Creditalerts: 8:58pm On May 28, 2022
I just bought my first lexus tokunbo car at berger lagos,lexus ES 330 three weeks ago,the car is sharp and clean ,ac freezing, i drove it from lagos to warri but the only problem I noticed was my wiper is not working on low mode only high mode and when it is turned of the wiper stops anywhere on the windscreen,I took it to a car electrician but he couldn't trace the fuse .I don't trust him any suggestions please.

And please I want to change the tyres that came with the car to new ones any suggestions to best Tyre type/quality thanks

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by DanielsParker(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2022
What can I do? My display ink is fading off

Re: Club-Lexus by smasher1(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2022
DanielsParker:

No I don’t but total oil is being sold in total filling stations… just ask for the one with 5w 30 , your engine should take 4L and 1L = 5liter total.
And also, I advise you download the Lexus manual pdf on the internet to have a better clarification of fluid types ( both engine oil and ATF) you should be using.

can you assist me with link to download lexus manual
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2022
DanielsParker:
What can I do? My display ink is fading off

Replace that unit
Re: Club-Lexus by smasher1(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2022
Joeeasy:

I love the interior of the 2008 model too, but it looks ugly on the outside.

What about the 2013-2015 model?? Are they any good?

I use the GS350 2008. It's beautiful in the exterior. It can't be called ugly.
Re: Club-Lexus by Creditalerts: 4:07pm On May 29, 2022
Creditalerts:
I just bought my first lexus tokunbo car at berger lagos,lexus ES 330 three weeks ago,the car is sharp and clean ,ac freezing, i drove it from lagos to warri but the only problem I noticed was my wiper is not working on low mode only high mode and when it is turned of the wiper stops anywhere on the windscreen,I took it to a car electrician but he couldn't trace the fuse .I don't trust him any suggestions please.

And please I want to change the tyres that came with the car to new ones any suggestions to best Tyre type/quality thanks
please I need help with this
Re: Club-Lexus by akefemi: 5:59pm On May 29, 2022
EZEUDENE:

My es300 used to do like that and always run my battery down...whenever am in traffic I put my car in neutral till last week my injector was serviced for now I have not witnessed it I hope I have solved it though

My grounds were cleaned and the issue stopped

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by osadolor153: 12:54am On May 30, 2022
Thompz43:

I'd advice you go for toks but mine Nigeria used its was he'll cause the last owner was fixing with substandard parts had to sell now I'm thinking of the es350 or getting c300 2012
Re: Club-Lexus by DanielsParker(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2022
smasher1:

can you assist me with link to download lexus manual

Dm me , I can send it to you.
Basilchibuike@gmail.com
Re: Club-Lexus by DanielsParker(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2022
kingreign:

Replace that unit

Replace ke ?
Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2022
DanielsParker:

Replace ke ?

keep using it and quit complaining if you are asking me ‘replace ke?’

2 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by smasher1(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2022
DanielsParker:

Dm me , I can send it to you.
Basilchibuike@gmail.com

I have downloaded it. thanks

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by DanielsParker(m): 1:19pm On May 30, 2022
kingreign:

keep using it and quit complaining if you are asking me ‘replace ke?’

Relax, not a fight yet ..

2 Likes

Re: Club-Lexus by kingreign(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2022
DanielsParker:

Relax, not a fight yet ..
Won’t be a fight anyways…

1 Like

Re: Club-Lexus by belloabd1914(m): 10:37pm On May 30, 2022
Greetings House,

Kindly recommend and A/C expert for Lexus es330… I’ve refilled my gas twice in a week.. I think the compressor has gone totally bad..
I’m also experiencing little engine leakage, I believe it’s the engine seal.. pls point me to a recommended trusted Lexus expert on Here.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (140) (Reply)

Peugeot: Cars With Attitude! / The Official Car Comparison/Recommendation Thread / How Many Kilometres Can Your Car Travel Per Litre Of Fuel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.