Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours (9989 Views)

Pictures Of Nairalanders - Please Post Yours / Do People Really Cheat On Who They Love? / Tell Someone You Love Them Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by DeHero1: 5:39am On Oct 22, 2013
bastien: Yea cool! Here is mine! Sweetest babe ever

Hope say u never carry her go village sha!!!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2013
venatus25:
Na weytin be dis?
wat is dis 1 sayin?

Dem dey forbid u 2 use ur babe pix
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 5:47am On Oct 22, 2013
mysticgal:

your girl is cute bro smiley
thank u ma
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 6:00am On Oct 22, 2013
De-Hero:

Hope say u never carry her go village sha!!!
very soon but y u talk so
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 22, 2013
bastien: lol na u get ya mouth ni

Y not put urs
if I hear say nija boys put dere gf's pix,dem go don dey wonder nau say shey mk I put nike or bola,kai dem go c am,e. Be lyk say dem dey do nl too,they kn cheat o,xo dnt be suprised if they won't,too many babes
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 6:41am On Oct 22, 2013
badoolee: if I hear say nija boys put dere gf's pix,dem go don dey wonder nau say shey mk I put nike or bola,kai dem go c am,e. Be lyk say dem dey do nl too,they kn cheat o,xo dnt be suprised if they won't,too many babes
lol don't mind dem,thou no beta reason 4 dem 2 cheat,its dsame taste grin,but I call it selfishness and nt contended wit wat dey hv!
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2013
Am I still allowed

Don't laugh....

easy oo

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by crackhaus: 7:09am On Oct 22, 2013
Situation: her non-teeth flashing smile kills me one breath and ssshhh (whispers) so does her rump ...L grin L
Ermmm you see bruv, your babe is fine but hope you know inside your brain that she's short! As in, even the position of the microwave tall pass she.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by crackhaus: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2013
chris_villa: Am I still allowed

Don't laugh....

easy oo
buahahahahahahahahahahaha......!!!!!!
My gawd, so Nkechi sef don dey try take sexy pickcho... It iz well!

EDITED/
This bro don vex go change the pickcho, it is still well grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 7:28am On Oct 22, 2013

Don't laugh....

easy oo
bro she is pretty takia of her ooh
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Les: 7:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Check my profile, she is the love of my life, if you think she is a man, don't you see her hair?? Very quickly sexy. I love me some ps3. No time
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Tolexander: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: grin You see your life for main road?
Kokobishi
na wetin be kokobishi?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2013
crackhaus:
Ermmm you see bruv, your babe is fine but hope you know inside your brain that she's short! As in, even the position of the microwave tall pass she.

buaaahh!!!! grin I know she's short for the past 4yrs of pur lifes together bro...its one of the hilarious tins abt us *she's hardly up to my shoulder* I find it sexy n romantic esp when she jumps n wrap her legs around me when we wanna kiss...lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Reincarnated(m): 9:19am On Oct 22, 2013

Don't laugh....

easy oo

hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2013
mysticgal:

be careful bro,pull this and put a decent photograph of her please cool
shes not his gurlfrend....dey are 2 diff people....seen d first pics on one of onilas tread on beauty in sexuality section

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by demelza: 9:51am On Oct 22, 2013
Booty butt chic: shes not his gurlfrend....dey are 2 diff people....seen d first pics on one of onilas tread on beauty in sexuality section
I knew there would be people posting fakes and claiming them as girlfriends.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by cumpaddre(m): 9:52am On Oct 22, 2013
Here's mine...

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2013
cumpaddre: Here's mine...

*claps*

Nice nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by demelza: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2013
You guys are the same height.
Nice.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Situation: 10:18am On Oct 22, 2013
Booty butt chic: shes not his gurlfrend....dey are 2 diff people....seen d first pics on one of onilas tread on beauty in sexuality section
arr yu by any chance referring to my. pic if yes here's a proof ....i drew the sketch for her buffday and by the way which trend is that can yu please I. beg of yu tell

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by cumpaddre(m): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2013
Situation:
arr yu by any chance referring to my. pic if yes here's a proof ...and by the way which trend is that can yu please I. beg of yu tell
Ur lady iz cute bro...
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by cumpaddre(m): 10:29am On Oct 22, 2013
demelza: You guys are the same height.
Nice.
Thnx smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
which church do u attend?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2013
mayten30: madam,are u on whatsapp?
No o! Na wassup I dey.
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2013

Shes cute smiley
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2013
bastien: Yea cool! Here is mine! Sweetest babe ever

I was digging the face..................Until I saw those legs grin grin grin grin grin. O Powerful! cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

I was digging the face..................Until I saw those legs grin grin grin grin grin. O Powerful! cheesy lipsrsealed
Atleast he is proud of her. . . Where's yours?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
sexkillz: Atleast he is proud of her. . . Where's yours?

I'm single and happy tongue tongue tongue. Atleast 'onlinely' grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 3:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
because u say am for onilia or wateva post dos not mean she is d 1,and if u don't I can't still but more pix of her!y not use ur bf pix?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by bastien: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2013
speedyboi:

wat wrong wit her leg?
Re: Pictures Of Nairalanders(gf/bf,hubbies) N Why They Love Them- Please Add Yours by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 22, 2013
bastien: wat wrong wit her leg?

Dont mind speedyboi. Jealousy !! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

MR NAIRALAND 2016 : The BENEFACTORS Of KINGINVAHALA Disqualification / The Great Kogites / We Met On Nairaland, Dating & Will Walk Up D Altar:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.