Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship (2696 Views)

When You Meet Her In Person And Realise Her IG Pix Was Photoshopped / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by ViperAce(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2006
I Love her, she says am the first person she'll ever spend soo much time with and she sends me sweet SMS signing it LOL (Lots of Love). But each time i make moves on her, she tells me the last thing she wants to talk about is a relationship and she doesnt want me to say the word love, she doesnt either but likes writting it in sms. I feel as a man i should make my moves, but each time i do she discourages me with words in person and encourages me with SMSs, what do i do, should i back off or keep trying. Viper Ace
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by BigShishi(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2006
LOL means LOVE OF LAIRA (BECOS SHE CAN'T PRONOUNCE NAIRA) grin grin grin grin
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by gentleaura(m): 10:19pm On Jun 09, 2006
I'd say you just let her be, don't back off neither shld you keep forcing her. She's more of an introvert I'd say, so let her just keep expressing herself through whatever means she knows , let her keep doing that and you don't relent in your effort in making her feel good about that as well. Dont push too hard because that might turn her off. Watch her well and make sure you get her weakness and u keep acting on that, she will come up and say the words someday, when it gets so overwhelming for her.

Good thing she tells you such words, just keep being yourself. She might not be affectionate as well, so you wouldnt really expect her to say I love you, in person, but u get it via other means. Just try and act like you are content with that, give it time and u see there will be change!
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by Hotstepper(f): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2006
take ur time and study wat shez up too, she feels comfortable telling u how she feels via sms dan in person, she likes/loves u if i may say
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by gentleaura(m): 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2006
Like you see Hotstepper now, she likes me in person and she tells me on yahoo IM too, She even comes to my church, I even had to join her sister in the choir cos of hercheesy, grin

She's ma real main person, no one can mess around with her o!!!
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by diddy4(m): 10:37pm On Jun 09, 2006
she loves u man, but she is too shy to show it.u can help her out of the shy thingy. goodluck man.
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by eslynera(f): 11:40pm On Jun 09, 2006
yeah, till she told u that you're the guy she want to spend time with?
it even shows she loves u coz she contacts you alot, i mean she keeps intouch.
U would know if a gurl wants to avoid her guy, she would try to avoid calls, sms'z and all that, but atleast she cares you know?? she's just shy, maybe she ain't used to u that much that's why she needs to spend more time witchu.
things'll be okey, great?? cul then, gud luck!! kiss
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by Hotstepper(f): 1:26am On Jun 10, 2006
hahaha@gentleaura, abeg leave hotstepper out of this issue but a good example still
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by hotangel2(f): 2:37am On Jun 10, 2006
I think u are getting it wrong. She prolly meant LOL, Laughing out Loud. U are just taking it to mean lots of love. Eyah, sorry.

maybe when she say, "u r the sugar in my tea, and i wanna be with you forver", she adds LOL so u will know that she's joking.

WHy can't guys read signs well!! cheesy
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by gentleaura(m): 4:44am On Jun 10, 2006
Nenny dont be fronting jare,

Neways IKTM hot-angel, Are you in Nigeria to know what the new slang is?, duh: smart-ass
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by moladun(f): 5:05am On Jun 10, 2006
i thinks she doesnt loves u, u should just goes for anothers persons, if a person are saying lovely things via sms, it is no means she loved u
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by ViperAce(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2006
Thanks all yur! but am more confused than ever, i mean have been with this girl for 13months now and shes still like the brick that wouldnt break or the tree that wouldnt tilt. I admire her for that in a way and in another, at times i wounder if shes even capable of falling in love, talking to her about it is impossible because it gets her upset about the isseu. i guess i'll just keep playing along, pretending as well, but i fear my feelings for her will depreciate rapidly cos i dont know how to hide my feelings. i know if i start pretending, i'll actually stop loving, i'll only be a matter of time b4 i stop loving her, even to be a friend then might be hard 4 me. i guess am desperate to here her say the word "I Love You". cos i know she does. Viper Ace cool
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by trendy(f): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2006
wow! i just love this girl
she's got game
she know how to play and tease!

it two ways either she really likes you and is playing so u dont take her for granted
or she is not into you at all!

u just have to find out which is which cheesy

last one! just tell the girl someone is feeling her game , lol,
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by Bolarge(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2006
@Viper Ace

I think she likes you wink
My advice is dt u fashy her for a while.I mean no calls,no sms,avoid church n'all other forms of contact.Don't even pick her calls.
If she does like u,she'll prolly come running to find out what she did to warrant your avoiding her.
If she doesn't;weelllll she'll look for someone else to tease. angry

If d tin backfire no be me O grin
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by Nikegenius(f): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2006
You are very correct. Just try to avoid her a lil. if she loves you, she will try to win back ur affection and then, you are the man of the game. But if otherwise, maybe she doesnt love you then.
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by Kinkinatus(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2009
@Poster, encouraging you with texts and discouraging you in person is known as mindgames, player games, time wasting and making you beg for it. If you enjoy that sort of thing, by all means hang in there and pray and hope the games will soon end (for the better). If you do not enjoy games, then walk away and find some one who will level with you.
Re: She Encourages Me With Sms But Discourages Me In Person About A Relationship by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2009
@poster
as a previous poster stated, in my world LOL means Laughing Out Loud and not Lots Of Love. . . . . .

forget about you you "THINK" she means on the sms and focus on what she says to you when she is in front of you.
if the pictures isnt any clearer to you then you need help.

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Thinks I'm A Player / When They Stick Out / Pls Help, My Brother Is Under A Spell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.