Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person (7810 Views)

How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2013
Her online picture centers less on her facial beauty, she focuses more on showing to the world her feminine possession and endowment: boobs, hips, hot body etc. Her profile pictures do not in anyway synergies with the various locations as portrayed in the pictures: some of the pictures conspicuously shows her in different room locations and arrangement(only those with critical pictural* analysis can spot this). When you add her as a friend on badoo or other social network, it will take her nothing less than 30 minutes to reply your message( this shows that many clients are lined up online), and even when she replies you, her reply sometimes is a let down from your painstakingly written introduction. When you tell her you are interested in her and you would love to be her friend, she goes like, "friend as in, what do you want?". Some of them after accepting your friend request would simply reply to your numerous questions with this sentences: Badoo;'what is your desire?' BBm; 'what do you want from me?' Facebook; 'what can you offer?' and on it goes... She only gives you little attention when you lie to her that you work with some of the well known and respected companies and business brands in Nigeria. When you try to see how naughty she can be by sending her lewd and raw messages, she simply replies your message with this, 'till you come'. She is a sleeping devourer who only gets awaken and alerted by money and all the good things that come with it. You can add yours if you know any. But sha, i still think love peddlers are far more better than those who give it for free.

4 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by sopoundz(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2013
Judging 4rm your fact 99% gurls I'v met are runs gal

4 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 12:11am On Dec 17, 2013
Lol...this is just my subject view about this matter, which to my knowledge is not absolutely true.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190: 1:22am On Dec 17, 2013
This is so so so so true!!

I rate this post 100%

Weldone buddy - U nailed it

Not just that, you can find these girls with pictures in different cars and different seat belts

I mean is her father an automobile manufacturing producer

Hotels, Gardens, elegushi, always with her crew and members

Infact its too much to talk about, all i know is Wife for this our generation go Hard oh!! grin

8 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by elrony(m): 1:27am On Dec 17, 2013
190: This is so so so so true!!

I rate this post 100%

Not just that, you can find these girls in different cars and different seat belts

Infact its too much to talk about, all i know is Wife for this our generation go Hard oh!! grin

LDTM4G grin cheesy

True talk

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Mikocake(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2013
that reminds me of Alex, Caroline, sasha, cindy lost count..op spitting d truth more dan anytin
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by NnamdiN: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2013
Pathetic. You just condemned them without condemning the "runs guys" abi without "us" patronising them, will there be them?

Condemn Everyone. it's a two way thing

4 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Well, I was here.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 10:32am On Dec 17, 2013
190: This is so so so so true!!

I rate this post 100%

Not just that, you can find these girls with pictures in different cars and different seat belts

You know them very well dear...when i see pictures of them in different cars with different colors and variety of sit belt strapped around their body; i will be like, 'your papa na car dealer?' It just happens that some of the girls reside in the most bizarre squalor's; yet, their pictural* depiction of who they are is a total scam.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Olugbenger(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2013
i wasn't here.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2013
NnamdiN: Pathetic. You just condemned them without condemning the "runs guys" abi without "us" patronising them, will there be them?

I was just trying to posit that both the free givers and the love peddlers are sisters in crime; something most of us fail to realize.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by NnamdiN: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2013
Dospix: I was just trying to posit that both the free givers and the love peddlers are sisters in crime; something most of us fail to realize.
noted
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2013
Okay sir.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmm...
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by kajole(m): 11:39am On Dec 17, 2013
Its a pity you guys have said it all

ayam out
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2013
martha: Hmmmm...
By hmmm you mean u mean?
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2013
kajole: Its a pity you guys have said it all

ayam out
I know deep within that their is something you are leaving unsaid.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by IAMBREEZY: 12:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
LoL so true.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by sweetestguy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
It takes a runs guy to identify a runs girl gringrin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dlionsheart: 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
They pass-worded and locked their phones with in seconds and II never let you touch their phones for anything (secretive)

They pink and browse while you're on top, browsing them

They rushes you when you're on top by saying" u Neva still release, abeg do quick nah"

They run outside or steps aside to receive or make calls (and sometimes, come back to tell you its their so so and so even when you don't ask)

They displayed their affection so openly, could even kiss and romance you in the public and can rough-handle you on bed (while you breath like he-goat and give excuses)

They're professional liars but they call it SMARTNESS

In most cases, they don't discuss the future of the relationship but are interested in the cheese, happening places in town, costly gifts and what they can get from you now.

Be on the lookout guys, they're many in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by zeelo2014: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
She has no job or biz & not from a middle class home,yet uses expensive phones,has an expensive wardrobe.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
^ True - one other thing is Most of them have boyfriends in malaysia and india angry

they answer names like anita, sharon, Nicki, Barbie etc -

They are always seen around shoprite taking pictures, elegushi, they know the names of all clubs in lagos and abuja

they can tell you the actual amount for flight from lagos > ph > abuja > calabar even without checking the internet or callin an agent

Guys - Wife go hard us to find oh grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
As wife go hard una to find, na xo husband sef go hard us to find cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Spot on!!!
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
sweetestguy: It takes a runs guy to identify a runs girl gringrin
lol...I got nothing to say.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2013
190: ^ True - one other thing is Most of them have boyfriends in malaysia and india angry

they answer names like anita, sharon, Nicki, Barbie etc -

They are always seen around shoprite taking pictures, elegushi, they know the names of all clubs in lagos and abuja

they can tell you the actual amount for flight from lagos > ph > abuja > calabar even without checking the internet or callin an agent

Guys - Wife go hard us to find oh grin grin
)You soo right... please, tell us more.
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by 190theclown: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
angry angry
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
zeemoore: As wife go hard una to find, na xo husband sef go hard us to find cheesy cheesy
Wife plenty scatter now!
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Justeenaleo(f): 12:01am On Dec 18, 2013
I see
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by gsalvatore: 1:35am On Dec 18, 2013
any babe on Badoo is a Runs girl.

Happy hunting sha
Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:01am On Dec 18, 2013
NnamdiN: Pathetic. You just condemned them without condemning the "runs guys" abi without "us" patronising them, will there be them?

No make me insult you o!. What do you mean by patronising Dem? Na man you want begin patronise?

Back to the matter. Na 90% of girls be "runs girls" now o. Even d ones wen get job don follow. Old habits die hard sha.

But my advise to Guys, make una look inwards for wives.

1 Like

Re: How To Know She Is A Runs Girl Without Even Even Meeting Her In Person by Dospix(m): 7:38am On Dec 18, 2013
gsalvatore: any babe on Badoo is a Runs girl.

Happy hunting sha
I am tempted sometimes to incolcate in me your view; most of the girls on badoo would plainly tell you they are into runz, and except you are financially boxed up, you can't see them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think My Wife To Be Is Cheating On Me. I Need Advice / Girls Are Never Single! Prove Me Wrong / I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.