Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Small Girls Into Runs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Small Girls Into Runs (2365 Views)

When A Lady Feels Condoms Are For Small Girls... / There Are No More Small Girls / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Girls Into Runs by sewa36447(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
At my little age, my mother does not allow us to stay outside after 6pm but this days, i found girls of less than 18 moving up and down putting on indecent dressing at Night in joint in Lagos. It is difficult this days to see a girl that is above 16 yrs without having a bf. Where is this world heading to?

1 Like

Re: Small Girls Into Runs by benkings(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
whats romantic bout dis sh!t nw
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by 190theclown: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
another ASSU Product grin grin grin
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Lovetinz(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
sewa36447: Where is this world heading to?

To hell!
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Illuminatus(m): 3:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
What's wrong with sixteen year olds having boyfriends? I don't see anything particularly wrong with that. As long as the boy is someone her age and they both respect and enjoy each others company, I don't have a problem with that. What I have a problem with is sixteen year olds becoming sexually active. That's a big NO NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Small Girls Into Runs by 190theclown: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2013
Illuminatus: What's wrong with sixteen year olds having boyfriends? I don't see anything particularly wrong with that. As long as the boy is someone her age and they both respect and enjoy each others company, I don't have a problem with that. What I have a problem with is sixteen year olds becoming sexually active. That's a big NO NO for me.

and how would they have bf's and not be sexually active

5 Likes

Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Illuminatus(m): 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

and how would they have bf's and not be sexually active
By zipping up their pants. The guy won't force her to do it if she doesn't want to if he's her age and they respect each other. Some girls don't have boyfriends but still do it.
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by 190theclown: 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Illuminatus:
By zipping up their pants. The guy won't force her to do it if she doesn't want to if he's her age and they respect each other. Some girls don't have boyfriends but still do it.

undecided undecided
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Illuminatus:
so i can stop havin sex by zippin up my pant? WoooooooW i dint knw that ooooo nd so pant even has zip nowadays. Hmmmm #tekinology#
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Illuminatus(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
screenagerjoe: so i can stop havin sex by zippin up my pant? WoooooooW i dint knw that ooooo nd so pant even has zip nowadays. Hmmmm #tekinology#
zipping up pants a popular American phrase. Pants is American English for trousers. Ask wikipedia.

2 Likes

Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Ruq: 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2013
Illuminatus: What's wrong with sixteen year olds having boyfriends? I don't see anything particularly wrong with that. As long as the boy is someone her age and they both respect and enjoy each others company, I don't have a problem with that. What I have a problem with is sixteen year olds becoming sexually active. That's a big NO NO for me.

so we won't bonk after the respect for our ourlselves ? may I ask what they will do after enjoying each other's company, help solve math, play board games ? you can't pull the no shaggin card or if you okayed the them being together in the 1st place. it will naturally come into play even heavy petting is not enough.

I don't think you understand what konji is, what age did you start having boners ?

they won't nook except they really want to be good to their selves. which seldom occurs
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Illuminatus(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Ruq:

so we won't shag after the respect for our bawlselves ? may I ask what they will do after enjoying each other's company, help solve math, play board games ? you can't pull the no shaggin card if you okayed the them being together in the 1st place.

I don't think you understand what konji is, what age did you start having boners ?

they won't shag except they really want to be good to their selves. which seldom occurs
I started having erections years before I turned sixteen but I never had sex (and in some sense, still hasn't). I don't like it when people thing that when they get Hot, they must have sex. I knew that it wasn't right for me to have sex then. Sex clouds judgement, especially for people that young. I thank God I knew that. Now, if most teenagers know that, they would understand sex doesn't exactly define intimacy. If you get Hot, instead of having sex, please self service. You'll thank me for it in the long run.
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Ruq: 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Illuminatus:
I started having erections years before I turned sixteen but I never had sex (and in some sense, still hasn't). I don't like it when people thing that when they get Hot, they must have sex. I knew that it wasn't right for me to have sex then. Sex clouds judgement, especially for people that young. I thank God I knew that. Now, if most teenagers know that, they would understand sex doesn't exactly define intimacy. If you get Hot, instead of having sex, please self service. You'll thank me for it in the long run.

no matter how long you self service you'll always want to try the real deal. What you should come to understand is that our parents aren't cool with the way ish goes right now, with won't be cool with the way our children ish will go, they won't be cool with the way theirs will. it goes on

I understand your point of teenagers not practicing sex until a later age but right now that's like expecting a female dog to have just one humpin mate. its fuckin impossible with the way things are going. its now normal, most world expects you to have a high and uncontrolled libido male or female.

Hump on.
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by princetigris(m): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:
another ASSU Product grin grin grin
that's your village higher institution association, or ASUU naija own?
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Waspy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
A lot has changed. No more stereotypes...Decency and Morality have gone down to Australia...Sooner or latter, we might get back to walking abt stark nude and having sex right there on the street driveways. Till then sha
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by mspee(f): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
Pants have zip too? undecided
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Ruq: 12:01am On Oct 23, 2013
ms_pee: Pants have zip too? undecided

madam Is it airplane or aeroplane.
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Abbott(m): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2013
Adults in this forum should be careful of what they post online, especially here in Nairaland as lots of young people are also online too and may not easily appreciate or understand sarcastic comments. Let us all be mindful in our comments.

Thanks.
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by mspee(f): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2013
Ruq:

madam Is it airplane or aeroplane.

Airplane undecided
Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Ruq: 7:14am On Oct 23, 2013
ms_pee:

Airplane undecided

naah That's American Aeroplane it is
same ish goes for the pants, pants is what we call trousers over here. cuz we are a British colony.

do you use trunk or boot ? the ish goes on

1 Like

Re: Small Girls Into Runs by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2013
sewa36447: At my little age, my mother does not allow us to stay outside after 6pm but this days, i found girls of less than 18 moving up and down putting on indecent dressing at Night in joint in Lagos. It is difficult this days to see a girl that is above 16 yrs without having a bf. Where is this world heading to?
mars grin ......like crezly its so obvious.....some parents are okay with it.....no matter aw u complain nothin can change d fact dat life don spoil.....u just av 2 focus on ur life and dat of those close to u.......its a bad world out there!

(1) (Reply)

Am In A Huge Dilemma,pls I Need Advice / Is This Evil Spirit? Or Normal For Ladies / Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend: 3 Sweet Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.