Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship (1059 Views)

My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
Because my boyfriend has been kind to me; doesn't make me change my perspectives about men. I look at them with 1 eye open and other closed.
Re: My Relationship by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2013
So then, wat
Re: My Relationship by 25omega(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
self sabotaging i see. you should always be vigilante but you have a bf why are you still looking at men with one eye while you should be focused on your relationship.
Re: My Relationship by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2013
@ fabulousfortune they say talk is cheap if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all..
Re: My Relationship by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
@25omega because I'm in a relationship and I see something that will lead into marriage doesn't mean I wouldn't grab it...
Re: My Relationship by pasqal09: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2013
And what are the perspectives if I may ask?
Re: My Relationship by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
why should he pay for the poor choices YOU made in the past......... although you may be careful, he should get ALL OF YOU. not giving him your all is not only wrong, but also a victory for the donkeys that turned you into the bitter person that you are today.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
@mrbrownjay I don't have to spit the word you guys know yourselves and you know what you say behind a woman. So don't give me that crab like you guys are angels. And who said I ever made a wrong choice.na you know that one o....
Re: My Relationship by clemz85(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
YaAwns!

Re: My Relationship by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 22, 2013
@clemz85 is that your pet!
Re: My Relationship by Enegod(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2013
smh
Re: My Relationship by Monicasque(f): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
your choice. lipsrsealed but i dont c the reason y?
Re: My Relationship by pasqal09: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Onuwa onah: @mrbrownjay I don't have to spit the word you guys know yourselves and you know what you say behind a woman. So don't give me that crab like you guys are angels. And who said I ever made a wrong choice.na you know that one o....

So u don't want crabs, na shark u want

U knw, Angels are actually males
Re: My Relationship by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 22, 2013
@pasqal09 I know u think crab in the doc only means "an animal in the sea" becos you went to jakande primary and secondary schools. It's crap
Re: My Relationship by Smartiegurl(f): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2013
Must u reply everyone? Btw, ur right about being careful......
Re: My Relationship by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2013
The way God has made it when a man meets and gets to know a woman he should know whether she is the woman he wants to marry or not but even when you guys know that you wouldn't get married to this woman you still involve yourself in a sexual relationship with her only to pullout later. For me, it looks like lucifer's handiwork. You all need to change that devilish way.
Re: My Relationship by pasqal09: 8:25pm On Oct 22, 2013
Onuwa onah: The way God has made it when a man meets and gets to know a woman he should know whether she is the woman he wants to marry or not but even when you guys know that you wouldn't get married to this woman you still involve yourself in a sexual relationship with her only to pullout later. For me, it looks like lucifer's handiwork. You all need to change that devilish way.

Will u stop generalizing!!!!
So what if u dated and fell in love with a Jerk who shattered ur heart. That doesn't give u the right to put the blame on every guy!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship by Enegod(m): 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2013
*yawns* someone should console the op!!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Onuwa onah: Because my boyfriend has been kind to me; doesn't make me change my perspectives about men. I look at them with 1 eye open and other closed.
grin grin.

good 4 u op!
Re: My Relationship by dBard: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2013
Funny enuff, most girls I've cum across dat sound like d o.p, all end up orbiting d same situation/mistakes..dey themselves 've deep seated issues dey also need t deal wit

@o.p..MrBrownJay gav u d best advise..take it or leave it. Its ur misery

In Bill Cosbys voice..please can somebody console dis o.p , please

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. / Sign Of Real Wife / Please Help!!!!!!! She Wants To Come Back After A Year She Broke My Hearth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.