Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women (40788 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? / Can An Ugly Guy Date Beautiful Girls? Find Out: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Penboy: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hmm..wait, when you meant "beautiful" are you refering to those shooting Davido's and Wizkid's video half unclad? But if its the beautiful described by mature minds then OP like lil wayne, please get no worries. The word beautiful is not restricted to appearance. Thanks.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by kalufelix(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Brimmie: We shld date Ugly Twarts instead!? undecided
yea...so dt u"ll have rest of mind and live longer
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
RedBenson: it baffles me on how all the girls on nairaland are claiming to be pretty ones. Who are the UGLY ONES thens? grin grin grin
The worse part is they never upload their photos but claim to be stella obasanjo,
C'mon show us what we are battling with
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Toneyo(m): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ihedinobi:

And men have been showoffs since when we walked around in our birthday suits. Why should I be any less? I certainly don't mind showing my girl off or having her feel like a prize. That's what being a nice guy is about grin
And you forget your mama in the village cuz of one beautiful biatch?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by jiderefaka: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
Guys were dey school no try to date the beautiful ones o if not una go get carry ova o for Una courses who go giv Una d carry ova I no know o
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Homguy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mynd_44: **holds head**

what is this?
*Cuts Head*:-)
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by orgasticdance: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2013
Emmadani: When a guy has great confidence in himself,is vry educated/intelligent,a silent-strong guy who listens well and talks less(not talking loudly,not talking non sense,not overeacting),a guy who is always calm and is never intimidated by anytin watsoever,he says the right thing at the right time,very well groomed,he has mastered etiquette,he communicates with ease and has mastered the rules of grammer and undastands the principles of rhetoric and composition,he his well read and has a large vocabulary,he his being well spoken(pronunciation-grammer),he knows how to put whoever he is talking with at ease,he always looks the person he's talking to directly in the eyes,he treats everyone with equal respect and dignity,he his well mannered,he rapports easily with any lady,he stands out from the crowed cos he's got a classy personality.What more can i say....,These kind of guys dnt av any fear in dating any beautiful woman even if he is an average looking guy,instead the so called beautiful women av alot of respect for him and might fall for him easily.Sum beautiful women might even have fear in dating such a guy.
i disagree. it happens but very rare in naija. this will be all very well if such a guy "mostly" finds himself amongst a pool of suave cultured and sophisticated women. this becomes near impossible after college. for the most part women beyong college age cherish security, deep pockets or power over culture and d grammar of shakespeare, shelley and keats. for an intelligent average looking man, na money still sure pass.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
orgasticdance:
i disagree. it happens but very rare in naija. this will be all very well if such a guy "mostly" finds himself amongst a pool of suave cultured and sophisticated women. this becomes near impossible after college. for the most part women beyong college age cherish security, deep pockets or power over culture and d grammar of shakespeare, shelley and keats. for an intelligent average looking man, na money still sure pass.

There's such a thing as true love

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Agybabe(f): 11:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
ikekings1: You are beautiful... wink wink wink
thank you
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Elxandre(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
hauwaolaniyi: @de tus
True
One tried to frisk me on d first date
you re quite pretty smiley
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Sike(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
Fear or no fear, all i know is that my own wife must be fantastically Beautiful..
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Elxandre(m): 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
There's such a thing as true love
I still wonder if love exists though!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Elxandre:
I still wonder if love exists though!
It does you just have to search hard nothing good comes easily,
Like diamonds, that's why they last forever
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Elxandre(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
Sike: Fear or no fear, all i know is that my own wife must be fantastically Beautiful..
lol..
As handsome as I am, marrying an unattractive girl will be a let down!
but at the end even the ugly girl still gets married!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Elxandre(m): 11:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
It does you just have to search hard nothing good comes easily,
Like diamonds, that's why they last forever
I believe what we term love is most times an advanced level of crush/lust
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Elxandre(m): 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
-
and you look like my sis alot!
I for a second thought she had created a naairaland account..
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 25, 2013
Toneyo:
And you forget your mama in the village cuz of one beautiful biatch?

Honestly, I diligently meditated on your post and it still didn't make any sense to me. What did you mean to say, abeg?
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2013
buoye1: nice guy u say?!!! U b ogbono soup.....smello

Ewedu, wetin happen? I no understand dis ya post. undecided
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by gemini35(m): 7:36am On Oct 25, 2013
Rolly83: Nice Thread sha!I've met alot of insecure guyz.........Always intimidated
i,said hello gorgeous,to a prety damsel with her man,come see d kind eye d man look me as if ,
though d gurl was eyen me so inviting
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by veekay24(f): 9:17am On Oct 25, 2013
[quote author=chunny01]1. Become Possessive And Jealous
We may not like to admit it, but there’s always jealousy lurking somewhere when dating a gorgeous woman. Friends of friends won’t be welcome home, her going out with her male friends for drinks might seem annoying and that new dress every week for work might raise eyebrows. We know it, we do it!
Jealousy always comes up when u really like a person, beautiful or ugly.
2. Worry About Other Guys Hitting On Her
We surely won’t question her, but we can’t stop thinking about questioning her. What if every guy she meets wants her number and time? There will be times when guys will want to come up with excuses to talk to her and you wouldn’t be able to do anything but worry.
Why would you wanna go out with a girl that other guys aint hitting on in d 1st place
3. You Go Unnoticed In Her Presence
It’s a good thing as well as a bad thing. If you have a nonpareil beauty standing right next to you, it’s quite obvious people might not notice you. You might always fade into the background. If you overhear people saying things like “What’s she doing with HIM?” you know it’s time for you to get away from that place.
Its only ur inferiority complex dat wuld make u blend in2 d background.
4. She Wants You For Money
Maybe not…or maybe! People love to gossip and they might assume that such a beauty is with you just because you are loaded. Now, we hope that’s not the case. But going by experience, anecdotes and what not, she just might be after your money. Don’t reveal details about your hidden treasure chest yet!
Beautiful or ugly if a girl wants you 4ur money, den she wants u 4ur money. Maybe coz u ve nothing else 2offer...
5. You Will Have Trouble Trusting Her
She’s not the problem. The problem is with us. Sometimes, we don’t want to believe even when we know there’s no fault of hers. You are insecure, and hence, you find it difficult to trust that stunner. Jealousy, over-possessiveness and trust issues-you know the problem points. Now work on them.
Yea, d problem z actually with u on dis1. When a girl decides 2b with u, den u r d1. She choose u outta d whole bunch.
6.Her Ego Could Be A Problem
She’s sexy and she knows it. And the world will leave no leaf unturned to make her realize so, especially when she’s around you. She’s perhaps used to compliments since she was 10. If that leads to an inflated ego, who do you blame? No one, right?[/quote
I think guys shouldn't even complain abt beautiful women having ego. Even d most unattractive men r so puffed up with ego.
Wat u guys call Ego on a woman is jst ha being super-confident. Man up!
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by debeey87(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
The worse part is they never upload their photos but claim to be stella obasanjo,
C'mon show us what we are battling with
Stella Obasanjo indeed
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by deepthougths(m): 11:07am On Oct 25, 2013
gul even beautiful again? *whistles*
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Gman4real(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2013
As far as i'm concerned, extremely beautiful girls are meant for flirting only. They don't always make a good wife. Guys, u don't need to feel jealous. Just have fun

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
orgasticdance:

my guy i get what u'r trying to say,your defination of beauty may not be the same with mine,a girl who is cute,pretty,sexy and very attractive might not entirely define my own defination of beautiful.There is nothing there in dating a pretty/gorgeous lady,you av to know other guyz are also attracted to her,so you av to njoy your time with her,flex around and make sure you njoy every bit of her.When your girl is pretty remember thr are many other girlz prettier and finer than her,so in this situation i can move unto the next one who's prettier than her...!You mentioned 9ja girlz,most of them are pretty-cute "toys" and nothing special,i have fun with one and then move on to the next one,they are not who i can waste my damn time on.

1 Like

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
@G.man4real, that's very true. There are girls out there who love the attention they get all the time. I don't want to be like one of those losers who follow them around. I feel so bad for guys:-) My ex gurl is a model and she's very hot. she's been begging me since i left her*laughs* U can meet any girl u want anytime and she will be a thousand times better than the moody, high maintenance queen that u don't seem to be able to stay away from...lol.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
NOW,the woman i term beautiful is that who's got class,this is the kind of woman i can be jealous for...! And when i mean CLASS,i mean a woman who respects herself,who knows how to act with manners with a level of sophistication and maturity,she acts sensible graceful and not unruly,she's humbled and polite,she dresses well(she dresses sexy but doesn't look trashy like a typical stripper/slu.t).,she talks just enough but certianly not 2much and tends to be on a quite side,her laughter is pleasant to ear but not too loud,her voice is soft and sensual..,she's accomplished,she doesn't have temper issues,she's elegant,she's got good hygiene,she's subtle(lack of flamboyance,lack of impulse to attract attention,not trying too hard to impress),she's not a gossip,she doesn't talk smack about other women,she knows how to get angry the "right" way,she doesn't get abusive and violent with guys as she knows that there's always a better option to simply walk away from bad situation,she treats evrybody the same way(she doesn't treat a sales girl at a store any differently than the bank manager),she's not interested in embarrassing anyone(sum1 you can be with without any fear that the are going to make you look foolish)...,That's the kind of woman who is beautiful for me,she's worth every second of my damn time and i swear,if i ever meet such a woman i can kill for her.No be play.

2 Likes

Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by SUV(f): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2013
We supply lunch to companies in Victoria island and its environ.

call or text: 08038782552 for your affordable, tasty home made meals.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by FlynnRyder(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Just as we liken men to dogs smiley
abeg we r nt dogs o. Kilode na
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by debbleopto: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2013
25Calibre: Lol These things are funny because I don't think there's any guy who wouldn't want his girl to be admired by others. I want other people to admire & covet what I've got, it makes me happy.

What would be would be, no need to stress too much over trivial things, apart from your family, do not get too attached to something/somebody you aren't willing to lose.

Life's too short to stress over one girl.

you are somehow wrong. what of tho teblik that cover their wives with puddah costumes call them eleha. because they don't want other men to see the face of their wife.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by debbleopto: 7:04am On Oct 26, 2013
vislabraye: A guy that thinks this way surely has a compleX. I don't think there's any man here who will choose an ugly girl over a pretty girl.
Being so possessive and jealous doesn't help @ all. It will only give her an upper hand. What if she says she's no longer interested. Will U kill urself.

you are not updated. recently in Lagos, one man jumped into lagoon because he was jilted by a lover. Thank God he was rescued 20 minutes later. ife re lo n pa bi oti.
Re: Why Guys Fear To Date Beautiful Women by chunny01(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Fecodear: @ Op, what are you trying to say?
Wen dating a beautiful girl, handle n reason wit care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Tries To Play God With Your Destiny (mean Pic) / List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Where's The Best Place To Meet Extremely Rich And Wealthy Husband Materials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.