Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days - Music/Radio (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days (88586 Views)

Future Of Rock Music In Nigeria / K1 D Ultimate,obesere And Adewale Ayuba!who's D Real King Of Fuji Music In Naija / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days by Skillfullulu(m): 6:39am On Apr 21, 2018
Hollyb:
Who remember this one * Ojo ife ro si mi lara, iwo oko mi raga bo mi dakun fife re si mi lara o o bla bla av forgotten the singers name and this one wadada wadada you sing for everyone. I soo loved it

His name is ‘spark d killer’ or something related with that
Re: Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days by cloudoffrag78: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
check out our latest designer fragrance oil on www.cloudoffragrance.com
Re: Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days by Zoey1: 5:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Tunji Oyelana

sholay2011:
Who remembers this Yoruba song?

" Mo lo sodo; mo r'oluweri...o ni n wa gbeja, oro eja ko lo n se mi.

Mo lo soko; mo r'olu oko...o ni n wa gbasu, oro isu ko lo n se mi.

Mo de buka; awon ore mi n butan...won ni n wa b'okele...oro ebi ko lo n se mi".
Re: Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days by Solaft: 1:33am On Mar 25, 2020
ifyalways:
Lovely.
Reminds me of a song i heard on radio yesterday. I cant remember the full song or singer,somebody please help me.Part of the songs says

"Egwu,egwu Igbo amaka,
Omalicha nwata bia tewere m egwu.
Isi gi peru mpe,Omalicha nwata bia tewere m egwu . . "

Someone should please help with this song.
What's the name of the beautiful lady who sang this song? I need the watch the vid & listen to the song ... Missing it intensely.

I'm a Yoruba guy. Heard this song while growing up ... Say, I was like 8 - 10 years old then. Never know the meaning of the words but I connected to it ... Such a beautiful song. I wanna share it with my wifey & daughter.

Someone should please help.
Re: Nigerian Music In The Good Old Days by ethinoze: 2:07pm On Apr 22
Wow, a lot of great memories of these pld songs. Even many which I didnt know the titles brought back goodmemories. Onyeka Onwenus Iyogogo took me back to a picture of myself as akid in front of that 14'' TV that made me feel we were well to do. And so many more like it. Its crazy how much of a heritage our music is.
Pls can someone remind me this song I dont even remember who sang it.
Like joke like joke, the day dey go oh oh
Like joke, na so we dey eh eh,
Like joke oh the day dey go.

Everything na play na play na play na play,
na laugh na laugh na laugh na laugh,
na play na play na play na play and laugh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Song Are You Addicted To Right Now? / R. City Ft Adam Levine – Locked Away Mp3 Download / Lil Ameer Hassan Is Dead, To Be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.