Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN (39205 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 50calibre(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nigeria for once, stands up for itself & not bowing to international pressure.

These westerners are a jest, it must be delusional of them to think they can impose their homosexuality on Africa, they must think they are our teachers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by jmoore(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2013
Marriage is for man and woman. This is not for debate .

Homosexuality is insanity!!

They will soon come out with bestiality marriage right. eg Obama getting married to a goat.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by churchAgbasa: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
Watch out so many poof will soon infest this thread.Topics like this afford them the opportunity to come sell their alien and disgusting act.Their major blanket of defence is the assertion on why the Government can't fight corruption but instead desipate her energy in making laws against gays.People of Lost and cursed generation.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by chineloSA(f): 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
"WHAT YOU RESIST PERSISTS"

No matter what the FG can do, there will always be gays in our society. In the closet or out of the closet.

You will be shocked at the number of Nigerian man in foreign lands, who are gays. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Sleeping and experimenting with Oyibo man.

I do not support a nannystatism undecided undecided undecided. Some sort of discretion should be left for individuals/ society to decide for themselves and some should be left for the government to exercise their power.

Is it the gays that cause poverty, disease, illiteracy etc?? How about focusing on such issues and leave HOMOSEXUALITY to individuals.

SEXUAL PREFERENCES AND CHOICES SHOULD BE LEFT FOR INDIVIDUALS.

undecided undecided I am ready to be attacked by a school of pirhanas ( Anti-gays ) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Donlittle: lol dude, just be honest, you are gay, dont deny it, no one will curse you or take you as a different person, dont know why you have to say you are not a supporter of gay right, and then say all these.

hehehe grin grin grin grin i love woman so much i cant be gay......i be proper urohobo man....i dont base my take on issues like this from the point of man...i spoke like dat cos i knw men enjoy lesbo sex alot than seeing a man to man do it....besides if you read my other post you will notice i made this conclusion by what the bible spoke on issues like this.....it said just like the day of Noah...men will marry and women will be given to marriage...Noah's days spoke of gays too....so i know they are wining not because they are doing so much to win but this things must happen so the end can come wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by NotoriousBig(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
In time,this act will be accepted in Nigeria. These white countries especially america, are doing everything possible to make the world gay. they use the media to propagate their perverted plans. you now see in movies and cartoons they make being gay cool. It's just a matter of time before the whole world is gay. i just hope it's not in my generation though, cuz i can't afford to be shagging a guy from behind.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by alotofgrace(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
emmalexabl: ..92% of nigerians opposed it.,that shows we still get conscience.
This homosexual act is unnatural and dirty in every aspect.

so is political thieffery
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by dallyemmy: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
UN Nigeria says,
" NO TO SAME-SEX MARRIAGE!!!"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Polio: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
iyeyemi: a nation with ridiculously high levels of corruption and all round shamelessness, suddenly remembers it has values and traditions.

HomoAlert!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
vire:

Nigeria also accused foreign countries of sponsoring the Boko Haram insurgency in some parts of the country even as it justified the execution of death row inmates in the country, contending that it was in accordance with Nigerian laws.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/nigerians-sex-marriage-fg/

So they know about this all along....

They did it in Libya, Egypt, Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, etc and now still ongoing in Nigeria....

May God help us here.

By the way...

| |
| |
\ /
\ /

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by HARDDON: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
felt Elated to read this. that Nigeria still got some balls after all.

that we can stand out ground come ruin or rapture

that no matter what the western world do, we could hold our own and rebuff same-s3x-tanal pressures

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by bionicdude(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
i've got nothing against gays,they can experiment any way they want as long as they don't do dat Poo near me.I still luk forward to getting sum punnani rather than sticking my dong into sum dude's anus
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by dahfweshdude69: 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
jeez...dis world is in shambles...d present generation can say no but Wat about d upcoming generations...am 17 and I have dis friend who thinks homosexuality should b allowed... he has so many homo pals...now imagine if. Dat pal finds himself in power...we dey battle boko... ASUU never call of strike...now homo peeps are bringing dere own trouble... only GOD can save us....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by duality(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
@VIRE

You are making your point clear but believe me if I say you subtly advocate same sex relationship. If I speak/ react the way you are doing now on issues of corruption you are sure to react vehemently.

Deny it if you like. you are subtly sympathetic of same sex relationship. I know what it means to be realistic, what it means to be against an issue and what it is to be sympathetic.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ojimbo(m): 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2013
iyeyemi: a nation with ridiculously high levels of corruption and all round shamelessness, suddenly remembers it has values and traditions.
see my ass and Bleep, useless man, why did God created a man and a woman, with different tissues a penis and an easy hole for it, so what are you now looking at wia was made for u to remove ur waste product
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by gboye1999: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
mickyarams: Nigerians with their funny mentality. Universities have been on strike for almost 6 months now, Corruption has made us the laughing stock of the world. Just mention the word Nigeria abroad and people will start laughing, and the government are getting their knickers in a twist over gay people. Brainless tw*ts!

Yes...we have more severe issues than homosexuality..we've got corruption, deception, nepotism and several others you may choose to be creative with... But should we still accept Same-sex marriage simply because it is a global Norm?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by gothrones(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2013

My brother tell them o. Nigeria should be the last country preaching values.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ojimbo(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
Gwekzy: Wat about Under age marriage
illitrate is what have been your problem, you were one of thoes that learned english from chatting 2go
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 50calibre(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
vire: Well i am not a supporter of same sex marriage but how long they can hold on is the problem..Nigerians may not support it now but how long can this opposition hold. A lot of the younger generation is accepting homosexuality and soon the tides will change ..The western Nations have the money and Media to propagate same sex ideologies and trust me Nigeria will be the new heaven for all these propaganda...every movie, song, news and sitcoms will feature a scene to help show that homosexuality should be accepted.. There is a way of science whereby if you keep reading or seeing a particular thing for a long time it becomes the norm....we were a nation where going nude was a taboo but now its the new way to define sexy

Nigeria can hold on for as long as possible, it's question of resolve. It's not just Nigeria, but virtually the whole of Africa, & many other countries around the world ( Russia a typical example ) who aren't just sitting on their hands absorbing pressure, but taking proactive steps to combat that sickening tide.

Anti-homosexuality is permanent in Nigeria, & would last for even a thousand years. The west can't always export their ideologies to everyone, some are bound to fail.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by chairman: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
Bone to bone + flesh to flesh + ghana must go to ghana must go + ak47 to ak47 = pdp + apc
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ojimbo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2013
wman: Funny how so many would love watching lesbians perform in por.n films & enjoy threesomes with 2 girls involved yet they say they are anti-gay.
So many have watched Pirates & have other por.n movies with girl to girl acts on their phones & computers yet dem dey claim anti-gay.

Yes same sex marriage should be prohibited but anyone should feel free to sleep with whom he likes in his private room.

I'm not gay not do I support it but I feel what two consenting adults do with their d.ick & asse.s in their private room is no ones business but theirs.

But I'm against accepting it publicly & joining them under the holy matrimony called marriage.

The 15 years jail term is wrong. 2 guys/girls wishes to do it & its no ones business.

I think everyone should have a right to a private life regardless of what others think so far his/her private life affects no other person negatively & he/she is willing to bear the consequence of such.

#nohomo.
and who told you that it will not have effect on our society??, homosexual involves a demonic spirit, how will you feel if you are been druged and molested by your fellow man?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by rill: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2013
Dats some balls...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
ojimbo: and who told you that it will not have effect on our society??, homosexual involves a demonic spirit, how will you feel if you are been druged and molested by your fellow man?

Rape is different from consentual & mutual sex.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Saintp(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
mickyarams: Nigerians with their funny mentality. Universities have been on strike for almost 6 months now, Corruption has made us the laughing stock of the world. Just mention the word Nigeria abroad and people will start laughing, and the government are getting their knickers in a twist over gay people. Brainless tw*ts!

Yes we have those problems you mentioned, its no news and that why we would not allow this homosexuality nonsense to add to the list of our problems.
For you gay advocates, i pray that one day two guys will catch u at a corner , overpower u and rip ur asses apart, then ur eyes will clear.
It would get to dat point if we dont fight dis virus now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2013
I NIGGERIA THIS IS ONE ISSUE WHERE MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS AGREE ON
I WISH WE COULD ALSO GET ALONG ON OTHER THINGS cry
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by agberoboy(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
mschewwwwwww
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by iyeyemi: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

Shame on you!

And you are a classic example of why this country is hopeless. Someone makes a valid point and your only response is, 'he must be gay'. I can imagine how the rest of the world is laughing at Nigeria, all those thieves riding rough shod over such a large number of people and still claiming to have values and morals.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2013
duality: @VIRE

You are making your point clear but believe me if I say you subtly advocate same sex relationship. If I speak/ react the way you are doing now on issues of corruption you are sure to react vehemently.

Deny it if you like. you are subtly sympathetic of same sex relationship. I know what it means to be realistic, what it means to be against an issue and what it is to be sympathetic.

well maybe cos i dont have hate in my heart....i have an understanding of things that must be.....i am not being sympathetic but seeing the future from the present....Our leaders will bend once their hidden loots in swiss banks are threatened....there is a shadow govt in every govt and i dont see them not wining this war in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ojimbo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Obama should come and marry me and hand over my green card with my residential permit to me, hahahahaha, hustling continues in U S A,,,,,, useless western world, am on my way to chicken republic with my girlfriend jooooo, God bless our marriage

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by iyeyemi: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
ojimbo: see my ass and Bleep, useless man, why did God created a man and a woman, with different tissues a penis and an easy hole for it, so what are you now looking at wia was made for u to remove ur waste product

Goodness me. Too many dumb, brainless twats in here. Let me guess, you probably didnt learn how to read till you were like 12 and ever since you have had a challenge understanding simple statements. Matter of fact am sure your head is aching right now trying to comprehend this simple fact, 'To preach values, you need to HAVE values' Do I really have to be gay to say that?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ojimbo(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
iyeyemi:

And you are a classic example of why this country is hopeless. Someone makes a valid point and your only response is, 'he must be gay'. I can imagine how the rest of the world is laughing at Nigeria, .
and are we complaning, we are happy in our country ok, so if u are not happy, go and die ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
undecidedI believe pologamy is far better than homosexuality. Imagine the same west that prohibit pologamy are now promoting homosexuality.
Africa know your self and stop being unneccesarily stipid!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.