Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN (39204 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by sultanemerald(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
Red_Card: you people keep going about the white man's story of Adam and Eve. You think the story of Adam and Eve is real? Abegi! It's a way the white used in luring us into their tradition and they succeeded. People are wiser now. You know you have a tradition to uphold and yet you left your ancestors for christianity. Shame on you. Homosexuality has been in existence for ages past. You can't bring it to an end so get that into your empty head. And you even enjoy anal sex with ladies....na homo be dat o

shame on you. So, the procreation story of the bible is false? So a man and and man can have sex and procreate in your own definition? That's you being wise? Congratulations for such am excellent opinion.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by sultanemerald(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Red_Card: you people keep going about the white man's story of Adam and Eve. You think the story of Adam and Eve is real? Abegi! It's a way the white used in luring us into their tradition and they succeeded. People are wiser now. You know you have a tradition to uphold and yet you left your ancestors for christianity. Shame on you. Homosexuality has been in existence for ages past. You can't bring it to an end so get that into your empty head. And you even enjoy anal sex with ladies....na homo be dat o

shame on you. So, the procreation story of the bible is false? So a man and and man can have sex and procreate in your own definition? That's you being wise? Congratulations for such an excellent opinion.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ojimbo(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
Red_Card: see how uneducated, uncivilised and ancient you sound. Do you think you can compare your retarded self to the almighty gays? 80% of our single and married celebs are gays and lesbians. I wonder why you guys are supporting a law that adds nothing to our nation's economic growth and status. Take a look at South Africa. Which Nigerian University can be rated ahead of @least 5 of South African Universities? Do you think Nigeria can beat or even get to South Africa's development rate? Is gay marriage not legal in South Africa? Homosexuality can't be put to stop in Nigeria so the earlier you guys accept it, the better for all. A lot of youths are jumping into it. Come to PH and see some really popular and unpretentious gays. Someone's personal life shouldn't be a problem instead, life destroyers like Boko Haram should be targetted. Homosexuality isn't a culture but life style. Ever wondered why a year old child acts girly? It's nature. Many of those pretentious senators are gays....they sponsor young guys. I know what I'm saying. You can't accept homosexuality but you can let the ALUU 4 KILLERS go freely? You can live with Boko Harams? You can let PDP rig almost every election in their favour? You can let Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and co embezzle as much money as they want? You can let the ladies go unclad in the name of looking sexy? You are a black serpent.

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by RedCard1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

OK. Mr. Intellectual, choose one

Dumb and Straight

OR

Smart and Gay
SMART AND GAY
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2013
Infomizer:

I'd do anything for a party (not a devil's party o!). In fact, I admit here that I'd love to see (not just) two girls doing it and be a part of the party! Folks don't know how deep they are in this thingy yet. I'm of the opinion that it's mother nature's doing and so case closed!

Put your house in order before you correct someone else's grammar.

I'm with you on this bro!

you are on your own sir.....lol.......but you know what i mean....you too would want to have a party like dat.....it shows they are wining the war and even if we say we hate it.....wat will you call this part of it you love.........lol
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2013
vire: . Same-sex marriage is not in the culture of Nigerians. Sexual and gender minorities are not visible in Nigeria and there is no officially registered association of gays and lesbians. /

Such ignorant statements by a government who doesn't know about its citizens. Culture of Nigerians indeed. What else again is not in the culture of Nigerians? ASUU strike? Corruption? Idiots. We're not visible because you've chosen not to know about your citizens, whether gay or straight.

How will we have an officially registered association of gay people when the average Nigerian is looking for the easiest way to transfer the frustration that the country has bestowed on him, to the gay people. There won't be an association unless our freedom is recognised, else blood-thirsty Nigerians will want to lynch away, and quote various versions of their bibles and korans in support of lynching. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by asamaigho(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
all these just to reduce world population,the west Should try anoda route,cos dis wnt work in 9ja........

yes there is corruption,nepotism,insurgency,bla bla bla ......bt we still speak against them and we will not allow homozz be added to d list of our problems ngwanu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if the west like homoz so much,they should take them for assylum, habba 9ja is 160m and there are no jobs, abeg mke homoz exit go us nd uk.

WE REALLY NEED SPACE. jor

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Splinz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2013
ITS OBVIOUS, THOSE INVOLVE IN GAYISM/LESBIANISM HAS FAMILIAR SPIRITS- DEMONS. YOU, U SAID YOU'RE ONLY ATTRACTED 2 A FELLOW GENDER OF YOUR KIND, BUT 'VE U ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION, "IF MY FATHER MARRIED ANOTHER MAN, WOULD I HAVE BEEN BORN?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ojimbo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
hahahahahha you leak anus How does a feases taste? do you use condom See your how useless you are and the shame you brought to your parents, asume your dad was a homosexual, would you have been in existence not to talk more of having your mouth open to talk rubbish
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by onyennawiz(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2013
The only thing we got to do for this great nation is to pray for it, so that it doesn't turn into sodom and gomorrah, and not just to criticize. The legislators(human beings) may fail but God can never fail.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Splinz(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2013
ITS OBVIOUS, THOSE INVOLVE IN GAYISM/LESBIANISM HAVE FAMILIAR SPIRITS- DEMONS. YOU, U SAID YOU'RE ONLY ATTRACTED 2 A FELLOW GENDER OF YOUR KIND, BUT 'VE U ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION, "IF MY FATHER MARRIED ANOTHER MAN, WOULD I HAVE BEEN BORN?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2013
onyennawiz: The only thing we got to do for this great nation is to pray for it, so that it doesn't turn into sodom and gomorrah, and not just to criticize. The legislators(human beings) may fail but God can never fail.

so you want to pray away prophesy abi.. angry angry angry angry...na lie it wont work.... i want the end to come....we need to leave this world and move to TEAM PARADISE... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Same bible you quoted from talks about all this so that the end can come.....i so badly wana go to heaven....and if it means they will be around so we can go ....so be it grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2013
gboye_1999:

Yes...we have more severe issues than homosexuality..we've got corruption, deception, nepotism and several others you may choose to be creative with... But should we still accept Same-sex marriage simply because it is a global Norm?

You're not accepting it because it's a global norm, you're accepting it because there are people that are gay, and the fact that they are so affects no other person's lifestyle. No one is saying you should be gay, it doesn't go that way. You can go on and live your own life

But all the other things you wrote affects us all and cripples the damn nation into a wheelchair. Those are the major reasons that people are leaving the nation every other day! Not because people are gay!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by lingal(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2013
All we are saayyiinng....... SAY NO TO GAY!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
I really don't care what two consenting adult choose to do behind close doors. If it becomes my concern then I am not only frowning at gays but at any heterosexual man that sticks it up another female's anus. Because an anus is an anus be it that of a female or male there is no differencce. So it is imperative that whenever anyone goes out spreading the anti-gay campaign to also remember that there are the so-called non-gay men who sticks it up their ladies anus and the ladies who also like it stuck up their anus, they are as guilty as the acquiesced-gays!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2013
Splinz: ITS OBVIOUS, THOSE INVOLVE IN GAYISM/LESBIANISM HAS FAMILIAR SPIRITS- DEMONS. YOU, U SAID YOU'RE ONLY ATTRACTED 2 A FELLOW GENDER OF YOUR KIND, BUT 'VE U ASK YOURSELF THIS QUESTION, "IF MY FATHER MARRIED ANOTHER MAN, WOULD I HAVE BEEN BORN?

Have you asked yourself this question?: Who gave birth to the Reverend Fathers and Reverend Sisters of this world who believe that they've had a calling from their God above?? Would they have been born if their parents were reverends?

Hehe. Just following your logic.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 50calibre(m): 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2013
vire:

hmmm maybe it would hold ....but if the people who can hold these laws are the ones we see now that worships Oprah,Tyra Banks and Ellen ......who are the new idols of gay right groups.....once this generation gets there.... they will be more inclined to gays than anti-gays...i have being to parties where ladies fought over another lady....and i can see how deep its eating into our fiber as a nation....

we may think our traditions are deeply rooted but civilization is making it more difficult to know what is morally right or wrong

True talk! The youth of this generation are easily brainwashed, very easy. The propaganda propagated by the western media, is a new & threatening form of mind control. The west decides, since we can't colonise you with our guns, we'd colonise you with our ideologies/standards, & are willing to blackmail you into accepting it, if you refuse, then you are branded intolerant.

What I find highly insulting, is the fact they think we should structure our society by what they think its right, not by what we think. They tell us to accept homosexuality, but they refuse to accept polygamy, it must really be a subtle way of telling us we are all fo*ls in Africa.

The problem is, there's an inherent inferiority in many Nigerians, they are quick to jettison their own culture/beliefs, (even the good ones) for some alien ones that harm our society, they regard it as being civilised.

Then you have Uncle Toms like Oprah, from a dysfunctional background, with loads of money but devoid of any identity, living a sad & dysfunctional life, being a mouth piece for her white masters.

Pathetic!!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
Red_Card: SMART AND GAY

****Escapes from thread****with a.nus covered*************
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2013
ariseandshine:

****Escapes from thread****with a.nus covered*************

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cover am well.........he may still get it for free grin grin grin grin grin
50calibre:

True talk! The youth of this generation are easily brainwashed, very easy. The propaganda propagated by the western media, is a new & threatening form of mind control. The west decides, since we can't colonise you with our guns, we'd colonise you with our ideologies/standards, & are willing to blackmail you into accepting it, if you refuse, then you are branded intolerant.

What I find highly insulting, is the fact they think we should structure our society by what they think its right, not by what we think. They tell us to accept homosexuality, but they refuse to accept polygamy, it must really be a subtle way of telling us we are all fo*ls in Africa.

The problem is, there's an inherent inferiority in many Nigerians, they are quick to jettison their own culture/beliefs, (even the good ones) for some alien ones that harm our society, they regard it as being civilised.

Then you have Uncle Toms like Oprah, from a dysfunctional background, with loads of money but devoid of any identity, living a sad & dysfunctional life, being a mouth piece for her white masters.

Pathetic!!!

sad son really sad
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Kerilyyz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2013
gboss4sure:

So you mean we should let things get more worser and our tradition trampled the more instead of seeking ways to make things right, at least we have to stand our grounds sometimes.
things wont get WORSER my friend. Ur english teacher won't allow that.cheesy
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by 01mcfadden(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2013
wman: Funny how so many would love watching lesbians perform in por.n films & enjoy threes.omes with 2 girls involved yet they say they are anti-gay.
So many have watched Pirates & have other por.n movies with girl to girl acts on their phones & computers yet dem dey claim anti-gay.

Yes same sex marriage should be prohibited but anyone should feel free to sleep with whom he likes in his private room.

I'm not gay not do I support it but I feel what two consenting adults do with their d.ick & asse.s in their private room is no ones business but theirs.

But I'm against accepting it publicly & joining them under the holy matrimony called marriage.

The 15 years jail term is wrong. 2 guys/girls wishes to do it & its no ones business.

I think everyone should have a right to a private life regardless of what others think so far his/her private life affects no other person negatively & he/she is willing to bear the consequence of such.

#nohomo.
taaaar!
Abeg comot for your hiding,i dnt need lobotomy 2 knw that you are a gay!
Shameless fo.ol.
Why are you pretending?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Fidelcruiz(m): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
End time tinz. The Bible made mention of mark of the beast but many of us misunderstood it thinking a beast will surface at one point and start forcing the mark on us wrong. It has started with the introduction of tattoo even in most homes nowadays. I pray God to always give us leaders that will at all point reject the same sex bill. Even if we it will matter making our country a core Islamic country because the kind of character we are witnessing in our churches these days is not encouraging. God have mercy on me and grant me the grace to abstain from evil amen.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
MR.SANITY:
since you are their spokes person, you can tell them to remain in the closet 92% of Nigerians do not want to see them

The same 92% of Nigerians are looking for the easiest way out of this country.

Anyway, it's only a matter of time before this becomes a thing of the past. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
01mcfadden:
taaaar!
Abeg comot for your hiding,i dnt need lobotomy 2 knw that you are a gay!
Shameless fo.ol.
Why are you pretending?

And so what if he's gay? How has that affected your lunch?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Fidelcruiz: End time tinz. The Bible made mention of mark of the beast but many of us misunderstood it thinking a beast will surface at one point and start forcing the mark on us wrong. It has started with the introduction of tattoo even in most homes nowadays. I pray God to always give us leaders that will at all point reject the same sex bill. Even if we it will matter making our country a core Islamic country because the kind of character we are witnessing in our churches these days is not encouraging. God have mercy on me and grant me the grace to abstain from evil amen.

I use God beg you....you hear i use am beg you...so u think it will be better off that way........no way angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by PBundles(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2013
Strangely enough I questioned this dilemma some weeks ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/1462579/nigerians-hypocrites-homosexuality#18521190
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
mickyarams: Nigerians with their funny mentality. Universities have been on strike for almost 6 months now, Corruption has made us the laughing stock of the world. Just mention the word Nigeria abroad and people will start laughing, and the government are getting their knickers in a twist over gay people. Brainless tw*ts!
let them continuer laughing nigeria....this was how CHINA WAS SUBJECTED TO ALL TYPE OF MORCRY during 60s but 2day what's happenin**second world best economy**
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by RedCard1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2013
Kerilyyz: things wont get WORSER my friend. Ur english teacher won't allow that.cheesy
hahahahahaha.....that guy really murdered english language while struggling to defend FG
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by erictoonice: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
we are not God to judge people's action in life mostly wen it coms to personal choices, God created you and gave u a mind, he didnt say u must follow one way of life he only adviced u in his words, any decision u make will be ultimately judged if God was like men, all this politicians saying do or die fr gays must hav bin dead or jailed by nw fr looting, rituals, killings, promotion of thugery, and many many many more wicked crimes that even affects people"s life, talkless of personal decisions that doesnt affect anybody, we always want to religeous and we knw nothn abt it, carrying other people's religion for head as if we knw one thing. MISSPLACED PRIORITIES!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
wman: Funny how so many would love watching lesbians perform in por.n films & enjoy threes.omes with 2 girls involved yet they say they are anti-gay.
So many have watched Pirates & have other por.n movies with girl to girl acts on their phones & computers yet dem dey claim anti-gay.

Yes same sex marriage should be prohibited but anyone should feel free to sleep with whom he likes in his private room.

I'm not gay not do I support it but I feel what two consenting adults do with their d.ick & asse.s in their private room is no ones business but theirs.

But I'm against accepting it publicly & joining them under the holy matrimony called marriage.

The 15 years jail term is wrong. 2 guys/girls wishes to do it & its no ones business.

I think everyone should have a right to a private life regardless of what others think so far his/her private life affects no other person negatively & he/she is willing to bear the consequence of such.

#nohomo.

How do you plan to enforce no marriage if you intend to make it legal for anyone to feel free to sleep with whom he likes in his private room?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by erictoonice: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
masonkz:

The same 92% of Nigerians are looking for the easiest way out of this country.

Anyway, it's only a matter of time before this becomes a thing of the past. cool

even the 92% and the thieving politicians will gladly run to places were gay is being practiced!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2013
erictoonice:

even the 92% and the thieving politicians will gladly run to places were gay is being practiced!!!

LOL. I tell you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat / Only Peter Obi Worries Us, Atiku Cannot Win – APC’s Osita Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.