Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN (39208 Views)

Change: World Now Listens When Nigeria Speaks (Photo) / Caption This Photo, World Now Listen When Nigeria Speaks (CHANGE) ??? / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by UyiIredia(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2013
ccollins:

I am just speecheless,thought you were totally against the liberty of homosexuals,I was just promoting their protect human right and their inalienable port to privacy.. Or you just became a little objective in order to be sardonic and get a clear glimpse of what lgbt was all about

Some of us anti-gay marriage folk espevially genuine ones not homophobic would allow gay in privacy or not depending on the individual but deem that gay marriage violates a moral boundary that must be kept_daz all.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by UyiIredia(m): 12:06am On Nov 09, 2013
Sagamite:

There are laws that prevent violence against homosexuals in Nigeria.

This I don't know. In fact, unless I'm mistaken this anti-SSM law punishes people for just being gay and engaging in the act of gay s€x. That I won't support.

[quote author=Sagamite]
I am pretty sure there is nothing in Nigeria's statute or constitution that makes it legal to attack homosexual people. They have the same right to physical safety as any other Nigerian under the law.

I think the law and more importantly our society makes it easy for gays to be attacked psychologically abd physically.

[quote author=Sagamite]
I would hate the Israel situation with a deep passion. Israel is a prominent homosexual destination where it is acceptable to be homosexual in public. I have zero interest in that model.

Which means you aver gay love in public. I don't, though I'd prefer not for their safety not disgust.

[quote author=Sagamite]

I am more interested in the Queen Latifa model. A model where you are an homosexual and no one harasses you as you strictly keep it private in your private apartment. She does her shyt and I don't give a fck! If you cannot keep it private, then come out to meet the current Nigerian model.

Cool. But gay n*ggaz don'tlike this. This is a form of DODT (Dont Ask Don't Tell) policy.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by UyiIredia(m): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2013
Sagamite:

There are laws that prevent violence against homosexuals in Nigeria.

This I don't know. In fact, unless I'm mistaken this anti-SSM law punishes people for just being gay and engaging in the act of gay s€x. That I won't support.

Sagamite:
I am pretty sure there is nothing in Nigeria's statute or constitution that makes it legal to attack homosexual people. They have the same right to physical safety as any other Nigerian under the law.

I think the law and more importantly our society makes it easy for gays to be attacked psychologically abd physically.

Sagamite:
I would hate the Israel situation with a deep passion. Israel is a prominent homosexual destination where it is acceptable to be homosexual in public. I have zero interest in that model.

Which means you aver gay love in public. I don't, though I'd prefer not for their safety not disgust.

Sagamite:

I am more interested in the Queen Latifa model. A model where you are an homosexual and no one harasses you as you strictly keep it private in your private apartment. She does her shyt and I don't give a fck! If you cannot keep it private, then come out to meet the current Nigerian model.

Cool. But gay n*ggaz don'tlike this. This is a form of DODT (Dont Ask Don't Tell) policy.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 12:34am On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

There is no law in any country in the WORLD that punishes people for being gay.

The laws punish people for gay acts.

Uyi Iredia:

It is lack of law enforcement that makes it easy. You can have a law banning homosexuality and there would be no attack if potential attackers know there are consequences.

Uyi Iredia:

Well if you are not disgusted, I guess you have a strong stomach.

Many of us don't.

One of the most disgusting sights I can think of.

Uyi Iredia: Cool. But gay n*ggaz don'tlike this. This is a form of DODT (Dont Ask Don't Tell) policy.

That is why I believe don't give them an inch and I like to shut down the moronic question of "What does what 2 adults do in their bedroom have to do with you".

I am like "Fucktards, if they cannot keep it in their bedroom, then it becomes my business".

I don't even believe in negotiating with the promoters. It is a take it offer, you can't even leave it.

It is banned. Hide and do it if you want. If you are not caught, then you have no problem.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by UyiIredia(m): 1:28am On Nov 09, 2013
Bros Saga. Would two fair looking chics kissing also disgust you ? Answer true, no lie o !
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Xfactoria: 3:45am On Nov 09, 2013
If the West feels so strongly about the rights of LGBTs, they should grant them asylum. Pure and simple, fight nor dey!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 6:03am On Nov 09, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Bros Saga. Would two fair looking chics kissing also disgust you ? Answer true, no lie o !

You would be surprised it does not move me.

And even if it does, you think that makes it grounds to make it legal?
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2013
Sagamite:

If you said so, you will be wrong because it is not unnatural.

And primitive and filthy is not illegal.

So a man sleeping with his daughter is natural to you
Sagamite:

If you said so, you will be wrong because it is not unnatural.

And primitive and filthy is not illegal.

So a man sleeping with his daughter is natural to you angry angry
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2013
ccollins:
So a man sleeping with his daughter is natural to you

So a man sleeping with his daughter is natural to you angry angry

You know what?

I no more read a lot of your rants because (1) you are incapable of making sense, (2) you don't have authentic opinions and (3) anything told to you seem to go in in one ear and come out of the other obviously without meeting anything in-between the two ears and then you spew more rants. So I just scan your rubbish most times.

All I say was prostitution when I scanned. I did not see the rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 8:20am On Nov 09, 2013
Well,My first impression about you shows you to be a person who lacks a reasonable sense of judgement and spew out a lot ignoble words.you are biased and a non coformity attitude of not accepting or accomodating other people's doctrines and idiosycracies if they are not pleasing to you... What your Declining mind failed to understand is that more than the concept of the world being a small place,people have to accept other people's perspective and have an undiluted approach that new ideas , development as well as other eccentric behaviours are going to be hardly discardable in his new generation and in this modern age
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by UyiIredia(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2013
Sagamite:

You would be surprised it does not move me.

And even if it does, you think that makes it grounds to make it legal?

No I don't think a thing should be legal because one derices pleasure from it. If that were the basis of making laws, p*rn would be legal for 13 year olds.

@ ccolins: So inC€$t pisses u off. Heya ! They need your support.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2013
ccollins: Well,My first impression about you shows you to be a person who lacks a reasonable sense of judgement and spew out a lot ignoble words.you are biased and a non coformity attitude of not accepting or accomodating other people's doctrines and idiosycracies if they are not pleasing to you... What your Declining mind failed to understand is that more than the concept of the world being a small place,people have to accept other people's perspective and have an undiluted approach that new ideas , development as well as other eccentric behaviours are going to be hardly discardable in his new generation and in this modern age

You are person for saying I don't accept people's views if they differ from mine.

I don't accommodate people's views if the views are moronic. Normally those are views they can not defend.

Moronic views like "people have to accept other people's perspective and have an undiluted approach that new ideas". Only a lunatic environment accept all views without evaluation.

Many would discard "eccentric behaviours" and they would do fine.

And I forgot to add earlier: You are also poor at writing. Which makes it too tedious reading your posts. Especially when one knows it would not make sense.

Uyi Iredia:

No I don't think a thing should be legal because one derices pleasure from it. If that were the basis of making laws, p*rn would be legal for 13 year olds.

@ ccolins: So inC€$t pisses u off. Heya ! They need your support.

He is an homosexual and his only interest is to find selective arguments to justify acceptance of his homosexuality.

Unfortunately, logic is hardly selective and I need a logical argument to accept things.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
@ sagamite, accepting a rational view as to homosexuality does not undermine its evaluation or makes it an abeyance as to the norms of the society. Seems u do not know the power and key essence of the minority campaigns.if homosexuality is accepted in more civilised countries of the world. What is contrary point as to an obnoxious outcry against homosexuals right..... It just mere disillusionment as to a critical issue which is widely raised world wide... I still ask why prostitution with negative effects that can pass std and aids has not been throughly condemned and is well praticed in nigeria but a more sane and less-troublesome lifestyle of the homo are frowned upon
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
10 reasons why gay marriages should be
legalized

1. Marriage is a union of
love, not a union of
genders.
2. Homosexuality is a human
characteristic, not a crime.
3. 'Marriage is a human right, not
a heterosexual priviledge.'
4. Homosexuals(nor anyone else) are not able to
control their feelings or affect to who they fall in love
with, so they shouldn't be punished for that.
5. Many people are against Christian values and God,
but it isn't illegal to believe in God. As well, many
people are against gay rights, so it shouldn't be
illegal for gays to get married.
6. If God doesn't exist, gays have been treated
unequally for no reason.
7. Love is an emotion, justice and right, not a concept
that can be controlled/denied by law or by an old
book(bible).
8. Would it really bother anyone, if two people could
celebrate their love equally?
9. Gays don't try to control straights' rights, so
straights shouldn't try to control gays' rights.
10. Christianity is a choice, and religion is something
you were taught. Homosexuality is something you
were born with.
'Being gay isn't a lifestyle. It's life with style.'smiley
[b]10 reasons why gay marriages should be
legalized
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 5:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
In light of the recent victories of the LGBT rights
movement in the U.N. Petition supported by almost
70 countries, including the entire E.U. and the United
States, and the decriminalization of homosexuality in
India, it is time now to examine the next step
towards granting this minority equal rights.
With only 7 countries and 6 states from the U.S.
permitting same-sex marriage and another 20 or so
permitting civil unions, this issue is far from
resolved.
Proposition believes marriage, not just civil
partnerships, not just decriminalization, is a human
right which is being denied to the LGBT community.
We acknowledge that it is hard to expect many
countries that criminalize LGBT behavior, some even
as a capital offense, to make the huge leap towards
legalizing same sex marriage, but we believe this
should be end goal in these countries.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 6:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
ccollins: @ sagamite, accepting a rational view as to homosexuality does not undermine its evaluation or makes it an abeyance as to the norms of the society. Seems u do not know the power and key essence of the minority campaigns.if homosexuality is accepted in more civilised countries of the world. What is contrary point as to an obnoxious outcry against homosexuals right..... It just mere disillusionment as to a critical issue which is widely raised world wide... I still ask why prostitution with negative effects that can pass std and aids has not been throughly condemned and is well praticed in nigeria but a more sane and less-troublesome lifestyle of the homo are frowned upon

Oh, shattup!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 9:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
Sagamite:

Oh, shattup!

Lol, you have failed with all the tantrums as usual
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
ccollins:
Lol, you are failed with all the tantrums as usual

I can't 'listen' to more of your dumb posts anymore.

You are completely intellectual bereft.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2013
Sagamite:

I can't 'listen' to more of your dumb posts anymore.

You are completely intellectual bereft.

I think you are the one acting that way with your myopic and derogatory remarks about issues of intellectual depth. If you do not like homosexuality,you can as well stop talking about it
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2013
ccollins:
I think you are the one acting that way with your myopic and derogatory remarks about issues of intellectual depth. If you do not like homosexuality,you can as well stop talking about it

Intellectual depth?

And you don't think that is enough reason for you to shut up because it is above your level? grin

I should stop talking about homosexuality because I don't like it? grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see part of the reasons why I am saying intellectual depth is above your level? grin
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2013
Sagamite:

Intellectual depth?

And you don't think that is enough reason for you to shut up because it is above your level? grin

I should stop talking about homosexuality because I don't like it? grin grin grin grin grin

Can you see part of the reasons why I am saying intellectual depth is above your level? grin
He's right! If you don't like homosexuality, stop talking about it. You should have noticed you don't make sense to anyone anymore. Your continued stay on this thread and/or other gay titled threads, is no longer in anyone's interest - not even you!

Btw If you are always idle in the UK where you claim to live, no need to continue to be there, when there are some gays to kill here in Naija. We multiply daily & may yet be the majority!
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Johnpaul88: He's right! If you don't like homosexuality, stop talking about it. You should have noticed you don't make sense to anyone anymore. Your continued stay on this thread and/or other gay titled threads, is no longer in anyone's interest - not even you!

Btw If you are always idle in the UK where you claim to live, no need to continue to be there, when there are some gays to kill here in Naija. We multiply daily & may yet be the majority!

You are a person!

An homosexual is saying another person is not making sense anymore and no one is interested?

And you homos will be majority in Nigeria?

You sure are a pure person!

Maybe your AIDS is affecting your thinking. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Let settle this amicably without further grugdes... IF you have the sheer intellectual sagacity as you claim you have. You would let some liberality to minorities esp in theis modern era of civilisation
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Sagamite(m): 9:12am On Nov 19, 2013
ccollins: Let settle this amicably without further grugdes... IF you have the sheer intellectual sagacity as you claim you have. You would let some liberality to minorities esp in theis modern era of civilisation

I have the phenomenal sagacity to know any liberality will not manifest into decriminalisation. That is just as good as saying it is okay. Giving an inch will result in request for a mile.

Civilisation is not a passbook for anything goes.

If you think what you do in your room is no one's business, keep it in your room. That way, it will be how it has always been in Nigeria: ignored.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Realdon1(m): 9:55am On Nov 19, 2013
Human being s made fr d purpose of procreation. So dnt violate d rule of procreation, otherwise, u ar nt worthy to be in d world where procreation exist
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by Realdon1(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Lets forget abt d modern civilization. Lets go bak to d drawing table of origin of life and norms dat govern lif. Any intimate relation without man and wman s diabolic. Said by d old and original law of existence. So if u ar in d mixed of existence, u must obey d rule. There s nting lik human right in dis. Unles if u ar nt living thng.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2013
Realdon1: Human being s made fr d purpose of procreation. So dnt violate d rule of procreation, otherwise, u ar nt worthy to be in d world where procreation exist

Your Apostle Paul and some other disciples are not worthy to be in the world cos they didn't procreate.
All the Catholic clergy shouldn't exist also because they don't procreate.
A world where family planning and birth control is being advocated.
A world which is bursting to its seams with 7 billion people.

Talk something better abeg.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by wman(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Realdon1: Lets forget abt d modern civilization. Lets go bak to d drawing table of origin of life and norms dat govern lif. Any intimate relation without man and wman s diabolic. Said by d old and original law of existence. So if u ar in d mixed of existence, u must obey d rule. There s nting lik human right in dis. Unles if u ar nt living thng.

In the origin of life:
-Makeup and artificial enhancement never existed. The lilies of the valley, the grass of the earth need no enhancement so man musn't wear makeup.

-In the origin of life, man didn't wear clothes so he musn't wear clothes now.

-Natural transportation was the order of the day so Man musn't use cars, jets e.t.c

-Scientific breakthroughs like artificial insemination, blood transfusion are unnatural so they must be stopped.

Come up with a better arguement.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by MRSANITY(m): 11:21am On Nov 27, 2013
wman:

In the origin of life:
-Makeup and artificial enhancement never existed. The lilies of the valley, the grass of the earth need no enhancement so man musn't wear makeup.

-In the origin of life, man didn't wear clothes so he musn't wear clothes now.

-Natural transportation was the order of the day so Man musn't use cars, jets e.t.c

-Scientific breakthroughs like artificial insemination, blood transfusion are unnatural so they must be stopped.

Come up with a better arguement.
In other words, no one is actually born a faggggggot, it is one of the inventions to modernity, it came along with civilization right? It's been practiced to assist control "a word bursting to it's seams" abi? You are a big fool for justifying fagotry.
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2013
Realdon1: Lets forget abt d modern civilization. Lets go bak to d drawing table of origin of life and norms dat govern lif. Any intimate relation without man and wman s diabolic. Said by d old and original law of existence. So if u ar in d mixed of existence, u must obey d rule. There s nting lik human right in dis. Unles if u ar nt living thng.

That original law of existence was made by who if I may ask and why should it be in harmless issues like this should civilisation and modern age ideologies be ignored
Re: Nigeria Speaks-out Against Same-sex Marriage At The UN by ccollins(m): 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2013
MR.SANITY:
In other words, no one is actually born a faggggggot, it is one of the inventions to modernity, it came along with civilization right? It's been practiced to assist control "a word bursting to it's seams" abi? You are a big fool for justifying fagotry.

Do not berate the importance of modernisation. civility should be embraced rather than the repulsive antics to compare ages and practices of different times. Africa even before modernisation and education had more abhorrent Diabolical cultures and norms I.e the sacrifice of humans..

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Mohammed Babangida And Yakolo Indimi In Battle After Divorce / Governor Okowa's Aide, Osheokwu Onochie Resigns, Turns Obidient & Supports Obi / Remi Tinubu's Ordination As RCCG Pastor, APC Plot To Capture Christians For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.