Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? (17536 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 24, 2013
The ding dong
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by hauwaolaniyi(f): 1:02am On Oct 24, 2013
Justeenaleo:
awwwww me too kiss kiss
got hooked on born sinner
Yeah mee too,
No money, crooked smile and Power trip, best hook ever
Way better than yesus even tho they were released the same day

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by switdil(f): 1:07am On Oct 24, 2013
His eyes
His lips
His big shoulder
And his well shaved sizeable dick
Those goes for me

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Gudintent: 5:16am On Oct 24, 2013
Eyes

Lips

Fine a.s.s - tops!

My bad! Did you say ladies tongue
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nomski0(f): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2013
No need for stories.

My fantasy-the black version of Ronaldo. With a personality to die for.cheesy
Daz all!
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2013
mikigen: love ur D.P pretty
oya everybody start checking justaneelo's profile and DP.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by zannie(f): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2013
Pink lips *swoon*
Large hands *cough* and a broad chest
My man has all that and more so... cheesy
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by 3ace(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2013
sweetroses: 1, 2, 3, 6, 7 and 8.
lol, olojukokoro, but I like dat no 8 wey u choose.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by 3ace(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2013
sweetroses:

What are you talking about?
I read in a book that manhood means how manly and courageous a man is so I don't know what you are implying
And how does this relate to body part?
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by caramel007(f): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2013
For me, it is actually a combination of certain features.

Starting fro m the face, I love a well sculpted face with nicely filled eyebrows and dark lashes, a broad chest over a flat tummy with some veins *wink* in the lower part indicating a power house underneath.

Lest I forget, tight bony ass is a big turn on for me. #naughty#
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Boll2010: 8:01am On Oct 24, 2013
Justeenaleo: big forehead like dat of Banky W will do jst fine kiss kiss
your signature is J.cole line right?
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by BeneO: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Boll2010: 8:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Justeenaleo:
awwwww me too kiss kiss
got hooked on born sinner
go n hear J.cole----shes gone pop.....j.cole----hells kitchen#i'm a stan
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 8:33am On Oct 24, 2013
Well as for me o, if everything is there and number 8 isn't, whats the point. angry angry angry. lemme ask dis, which of u ladies want a very beautiful man dat can not satisfy u in bed
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2013
nKay448: Well as for me o, if everything is there and number 8 isn't, whats the point. angry angry angry. lemme ask dis, which of u ladies want a very beautiful man dat can not satisfy u in bed
what freaking satisfaction do you want again wen you've got ur kids for your man
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2013
@muaa:
Height

Height's a body part?

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 9:21am On Oct 24, 2013
Strauskhan1: what freaking satisfaction do you want again wen you've got ur kids for your man

THAT'S WERE U GET IT ALL WRONG. I WOULDN'T JUST MARRY HIM FOR THE KIDS, I MARRIED HIM FOR MYSELF ALSO.
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2013
nKay448:

THAT'S WERE U GET IT ALL WRONG. I WOULDN'T JUST MARRY HIM FOR THE KIDS, I MARRIED HIM FOR MYSELF ALSO.
lol........girls *smh*
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Jamesrock(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2013
@muaa:
Height
am a tall nigga. Sooooo
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Bigflamie(m): 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
Big ass, big boobs doesn't matter if she is ugly as Bleep.
I love you for that. wink
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Bigflamie(m): 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
Shaanteel: Mehn...like ciriously what really attrackts me in a man is his LIPZ...then his bisecpts testn to c if he cn lift me witot stres...dn his abbzz bt mOST of al i love men with clean dresings{simple} and finaly a charming smile and charaCTER TO top it al up ...shåånteel..4 u..
Then there is hope for me, sweetie cool

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Monicasque(f): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
number 1 does it for me
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Ichel: 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
nKay448: Well as for me o, if everything is there and number 8 isn't, whats the point. angry angry angry. lemme ask dis, which of u ladies want a very beautiful man dat can not satisfy u in bed
The gods has ansad ur prayerz *open armz n beckonz* come 2 papa girl
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by nKay448(f): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ich_el:
The gods has ansad ur prayerz *open armz n beckonz* come 2 papa girl

hhahahahahaha
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
Ich_el:
are from congo?
I'm from burkina faso

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2013
Boll2010: your signature is J.cole line right?
Yeaaah
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Justeenaleo(f): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2013
hauwaolaniyi:
Yeah mee too,
No money, crooked smile and Power trip, best hook ever
Way better than yesus even tho they were released the same day
U just listed three of my best!
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
Justeenaleo:
U just listed three of my best!
Yeah the nigga gat skill,
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 25, 2013
Sexy smouldering Eyes.....kissable lips, a flat belly and that part where the belt hangs when his jeans sags......the pelvic area. Damn.....plus boxers must be clean ,lol

1 Like

Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by spicyonu(f): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2013
I don't why you gals derive pleasure in talking about their body parts when they derive pleasure in insulting us... angry
Re: For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? by hauwaolaniyi(f): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
spicyonu: I don't why you gals derive pleasure in talking about their body parts when they derive pleasure in insulting us... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Dangerous Encounter With A Girl / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? / The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.