Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? (9732 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / For The Ladies: What Sexy Male Body Parts Attracts You Most?????? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2013
For me....
1)B.o.o.b.s.
2)Lips
3)Smile
4)Y.an.sh

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by fasho01(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2013
1. legs
2. boo.bs
3. bakas.si
4. shape
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by EmyLeo(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2013
Heineken: For me....
1)B.o.o.b.s.
2)Lips
3)Smile
4)Y.an.sh
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
Pulls a seat and grabs a bottle of coke with popcorn *followin* cool
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by longjohnsilver: 2:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
The answers here are going to be same nao...even if e no d same sef...two tins are always going to be constant 1. Bosoms
2. Bottom
Cos I know say na wetin we guys check out mostly be dat

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by kaka22(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
My own na everything... Her breasts and yansh must be moderately big sha ooo
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by ikekings1: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yam legs nothing else!!! I can den consider the boo*bs and yansh...

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Oladhayor(m): 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
boobs

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Christian version of Juliet Ibrahim. If you've got anything like hers, Im ready to putta ring on it!!!
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by japhmanuel: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
boobs,yansh,lips,hips
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by japhmanuel: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
boobs,yansh,lips,hips...e.g mercy Johnson..
Baby I luv ur figure 8 oooo
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Grendel(m): 11:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Big bosom all d way smileyBig bosom all d way

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Hunkyimage(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Bigg hipz, Bigg Ebony Butt n Thick thighzz,i no send boobs(i hardly touch it sef) tongue

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
i hate the sh.it faeces dropping nyansh aka butt sad sad sad sad but give me the punnany any day and sure i go crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Dannyxy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
Beautiful oval face nd bossom, i can never never ever ever date a girl without beautiful big bossoms, i love them... I am not really into hips nd behind, bt i dn't mind grin
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 28, 2013
Heineken: For me....
1)B.o.o.b.s.
2)Lips
3)Smile
4)Y.an.sh
i think we av more beer parlour men on dz thread- well, 1-a woman with a good iQ sense,2- a completely womanish figure nt d one dat assumes d shape of a man dat wans 2 fight combat wit me, jst joking, no.1 is my cocaine.

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Dygeasy(m): 1:20am On Oct 28, 2013
Emzybrown: i hate the sh.it faeces dropping nyansh aka butt sad sad sad sad but give me the punnany any day and sure i go crazy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
You'll See The 'Punnany' Before She Undresses?

I Hail O!

@Topic, Its The Yansh Really.

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by 7footre(m): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2013
Boobies! They come first
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by sakaguchi(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2013
Two barrels of boooobs
Many pounds of nyash
And puuussy to taste!
Datzall
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
1. smartness
2. sense of humour
3. pretty face

Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
Bo'o bs nd ar' se
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2013
Thunder fire all of u grin
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Bootybuttchic(f): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2013
Don't mind dem thieves grin grin
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by yemmit90: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mondisweets: Thunder fire all of u grin

Why you dey vex, abi you lack both ni?

@topic, moderate bosoms and yansh, that's all.
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2013
yemmit90:

Why you dey vex, abi you lack both ni?

@topic, moderate bosoms and yansh, that's all.
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Reincarnated(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2013
Boobs and nyash (equal moderation pls), legs, Lips...infact the whole face. If you can just look like Beyonce or Solange, I will not mind. Really undecided
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Reincarnated(m): 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wiz_khalifa: 1. smartness
2. sense of humour

3. pretty face

Na body parts be dis? grin grin
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Bigflamie(m): 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2013
Cute face and moderate big as* all the way with a small firm bwest. grin
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Heineken(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2013
Wiz_khalifa: 1. smartness
2. sense of humour
3. pretty face
guy u sure? Actually sharpness make sense.
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by Dannyxy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Mondisweets: Thunder fire all of u grin
same to u, *sings and breaks dances* mondi, mondi show me what u got/ ah ah show me what u got / or are u girl with the dry yansh?/ ah ah show what u got/ or are u that girl with the crayfish breast*s?/ ah ah show me what u got... grin
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by ObiOkpor(m): 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2013
Her behind(bossom) nd her hips,dt makes me feel like grabn d lady nd nyashing her so hard :DHer behind(bossom) nd her hips,dt makes me feel like grabn d lady nd nyashing her so hard
Re: RE: For The GUYS: What Sexy FEMALE Body Parts Attracts You Most??? by katch1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
Booobs and ikebe super grin

LOL.... Lady Wearing Padded Fake Vag!na Spotted In Lagos {see Photo 18+} / The Beauty Of Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Big Backside (Pictures) / Rate My Ugly Pictures