Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) (17469 Views)

19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom / The Growing Trend Of Men Shying Away From Court or White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2014
Have you ever thought about or imagined a situation where 99% of girls in a whole City cheat?? Well that's the new trend in Calabar.

You be fine man/boy you no get money your gf will still cheat.

You be fine man/boy you get money she'll still cheat on a richer nigga with a bigger ride.

If you ugly and you no get money then be sure that about 4 daddy's are bleeping the hell out of your babes assets.

But if you're uglier than OBJ and you have a fat account and a "big ride" then you're game....and if you get these qualities come fine then you're a god in Calabar.

The guys holding the leash on the young babes of Calabar right now are the working class bachelors with big jobs and big cars and the young unfaithful married men (35-50yrs). They have become so many lately. I don't know where these evil men are migrating from coming to ruin our relationships. FVCCCK!! angry

I was out with my friends the other day at a bar...from upstairs lo and behold we saw my friend's babe chatting with a "big-man" and after sometime she jumped into his X6 and they zoomed off shocked shocked. I laughed my intestines out as I watched my friend drink almost half a bottle of vodka so he could get wasted quick.

It's just so rampant now. Although I'm very comfortable I just don't wanna have anything to do with any Calabar babe...Arrgh. Chai. Thank God say that ebola-patrick no later come this side. It would have been more disastrous. angry angry

Source: An Angry Nairalander angry

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Dymondgurl(f): 9:14am On Aug 25, 2014
Bro, take a chill pill. Its everywhere as long as der r gals der bt d reason why its looks as if its so bad in cali is cos cali is a small place so things like ds tend to be blown out of proportion. So d 99% is quite an exaggeration on ur part. Its not dt bad oo

6 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2014
Word: stop datiing runs girl and commercial sex workers.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 9:18am On Aug 25, 2014
Largas: Word: stop datiing runs girl and commercial sex workers.
Hope you understand yourself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Dymondgurl: Bro, take a chill pill. Its everywhere as long as der r gals der bt d reason why its looks as if its so bad in cali is cos cali is a small place so things like ds tend to be blown out of proportion. So d 99% is quite an exaggeration on ur part. Its not dt bad oo
Trust me it's getting that bad o...Are you in Calabar?? undecided
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 25, 2014
Calabar girls ,been heading the shows game since 1952
Dymondgurl: Bro, take a chill pill. Its everywhere as long as der r gals der bt d reason why its looks as if its so bad in cali is cos cali is a small place so things like ds tend to be blown out of proportion. So d 99% is quite an exaggeration on ur part. Its not dt bad oo

6 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Hope you are sane?

8 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Dymondgurl(f): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:
am not in calabar for now, but I leave der, I left in april. School stuffs.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ayukdaboss(m): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2014
Largas:
Hope you are sane?
Good morning Man

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Dymondgurl(f): 9:26am On Aug 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:
am not in calabar for now, but I live der, I left in april. School stuffs.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:
Good morning Man
Same to you.

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by mastiphal25: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
lol ok have u been with all of them maybe they just cheat on u for some reason n the problem is YOU not THEM
[img]http:///juw[/img]

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
ayukdaboss:

dont allow me abuse ur family.stop that rubbish.if ur sisterrs are runs gals,it doesnt mean u should vent ur anger on innocent cross riverines

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Neldrizzy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
Loll.. All i can say is, "wo unto this generation".... We are now in the stage were sex is the order of the day.. God would hav made it in a way that the day a man/woman get married Dats when they should develop sex organ... As long as say dicck and ppussy they, fucuuk must they!

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Isiterere(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2014
@Dolcilicious, come right away , na you drag me come here o

Usefulness of share button.
To the post , not only in Calabar

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2014
Its everywhere na
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Dolcilicious(f): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Isiterere: @Dolcilicious, come right away , na you drag me come here o

Usefulness of share button.
To the post , not only in Calabar

ALL IZZ WELL

Moti de...wetin hapun?
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Isiterere(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Moti de...wetin hapun?
O ya komenti lori itakun yii kia kia (comment on this thread right away )

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by ggrin(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Moti de...wetin hapun?
hie too dry naundecidedangry abi omo calabar ni e nishocked
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
Men when will I go to calabar like this.... I've heard so many sweet things about those girls. I fit just freestyle go there one week com back lag.
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Gooci(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
ggrin: hie too dry naundecidedangry abi omo calabar ni e nishocked
coming with my water nd napsack sprayer
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
Observing
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Dolcilicious(f): 4:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
ggrin: hie too dry naundecidedangry abi omo calabar ni e nishocked

Na,na...am omo Ibadan.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Dolcilicious(f): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2014
Isiterere:
O ya komenti lori itakun yii kia kia (comment on this thread right away )

ALL IZZ WELL

wetin i wan talk? ...my lips are sealed lipsrsealed
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Isiterere(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2014
why the indifferent? When you can agree or disagree with the op

ALL IZZ WELL

grin
Dolcilicious:

grin
Dolcilicious:

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Adaeze003(f): 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2014
This tale of spoilt cali girls is just overrated jor...

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by immortalvoices(m): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
it's every where calabar is no exception the solution is to develop a strong mindset and face ur destiny

2 Likes

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by olokpa11(m): 9:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
I think he has a point,was in cally since last june and cally girls really need 2 wake up,their reputation is really messed up o,@ OP,seeing ur Guys babe na small thing compared to wetin we don see o

1 Like

Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
ITbomb:
YOU forget counter. I wonder whether they still play counter with bottle tops these days. We had competitions. Won cups with our beaten crown top. My favorite was Malta Guinness, they had better balance and stamina than coke and others
lol...you are on point.. grin
Re: The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) by mencade5(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
ITbomb:
YOU forget counter. I wonder whether they still play counter with bottle tops these days. We had competitions. Won cups with our beaten crown top. My favorite was Malta Guinness, they had better balance and stamina than coke and others
u na old man ooo. Well...my favorite na Star counter. Each time i nack my star counter with stone, i go come equiped them with candle wax or soap for agility and formidability.

Oooo boy, any freekick wey i get na goal. Na me first start tiki taka with my star counter. My shot na fire. Those days sweet die.

But these days, na to collect packet of indomie, open toto dem sabi or to fvck small small children. Such is life

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Prostitute? / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! / What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.