Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? (5300 Views)

Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / Awesome God, How Great Thou Art: / Do Any Atheists Argue That Atheism Is Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by jayriginal: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
okeyxyz:
I said before: Moses saw and spoke with what he understood to be God in that dispensation of the Law. But in reality it was not God but entities/angels carrying out the mandate of God(again in the dispensation of the law). But the law is gone now(to them that believe) and angels no longer have the mandate to speak in the place God.

Hogwash!
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by okeyxyz(m): 2:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
jayriginal:
Hogwash!

What exactly is your problem bros
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by Joshthefirst(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
okeyxyz:

na bad belle dey worry am. grin

Alfa Seltzer: So this did not happen?

Genesis 26:24

24 And the Lord appeared unto him the same night, and said, I am the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I am with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake.
God also appeared to the israelites too. He also appeared to abraham. It does not not mean they saw his face.
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by jayriginal: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
okeyxyz:

Nothing really oh. I just find some of the stuff you write incredible.
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by jayriginal: 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: na bad belle dey worry am. grin

Why I go get bad belle?
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by Joshthefirst(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
jayriginal:

Why I go get bad belle?
lol. Na joke I dey joke.

I'll admit my jokes don't carry much weight.
grin grin grin
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: na bad belle dey worry am. grin

God also appeared to the israelites too. He also appeared to abraham. It does not not mean they saw his face.

Really? Which part of god did they see? His ass?
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by jayriginal: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Really? Which part of god did they see? His ass?

He has been known to flash his "back parts"
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
It's always hilarious when when I see unbelievers try to understand spiritual things with their limited human knowledge, which is just pure ignorance of scriptures. Although I admire their intelligence, but smh at their shear ignorance, some of us are enjoying the mysteries of unravelling the scriptures and are always blown away the intricate intelligence at which the bible was written, but they come here and argue blinding about elementary things of the bible and believe they are right, while some us are enjoying advance level.
Some times I wonder when they call us delusional and yet spend some much time on something they are not suppose to believe exist who is more delusional, take for instance @alfa selzer believing the Jews believed in many gods n Moses told to believe in one?!!? I wonder greatly where they get this things from.
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2013
noblefada: It's always hilarious when when I see unbelievers try to understand spiritual things with their limited human knowledge, which is just pure ignorance of scriptures. Although I admire their intelligence, but smh at their shear ignorance, some of us are enjoying the mysteries of unravelling the scriptures and are always blown away the intricate intelligence at which the bible was written, but they come here and argue blinding about elementary things of the bible and believe they are right, while some us are enjoying advance level.
Some times I wonder when they call us delusional and yet spend some much time on something they are not suppose to believe exist who is more delusional, take for instance @alfa selzer believing the Jews believed in many gods n Moses told to believe in one?!!? I wonder greatly where they get this things from.

The bolded shows exactly what you are. A liar and easily confused hypocrite. Where did I say that?
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by Joshthefirst(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
Maybe he was talking about macof?
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

The bolded shows exactly what you are. A liar and easily confused hypocrite. Where did I say that?
My sincere apologies to you @alfalfa seltzer for terrible mix-up, was referring to the post by macof
macof:

The Bible has been altered to fit selfish needs(mostly political)

Moses was the first holy criminal
before Moses the children of Israel were pagans, and like all paganic religions they had multiple gods, that they called Elohim(children of El).
El was the father of the Elohim.
But Moses taught them to worship The Elohim as one instead of the numerous gods.
www.nairaland.com/1482409/original-religion-jews

I believe on many occasions in the Old testament like exodus 3:2-6 "angel" was used in reference to one of the "Elohim"

Many times Abraham and Jacob met beings referred as "Lord" and we all know that "Lord" is used to refer to "God"

Moses was just a chronic criminal and known to be the first man to establish a religion.

Abraham was a pagan but Genesis made it seem as if, He was a different from his people at Haran
I very sorry for mentioning u.
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Joshthefirst: Maybe he was talking about macof?
Tanx for the clarification
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by lanrexlan(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
okeyxyz:

I said before: Moses saw and spoke with what he understood to be God in that dispensation of the Law. But in reality it was not God but entities/angels carrying out the mandate of God(again in the dispensation of the law). But the law is gone now(to them that believe) and angels no longer have the mandate to speak in the place God.

No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him(John 1:18).

Not that anyone has seen the Father, except the One who is from God; He has seen the Father(John 6:46).

Please,stop posting poo.Was moses lieing when he said he saw god in the bible? Was Jacob lieing either? Or the elders of Israel don't know what they saw? Or god was lieing when he said he will speak to moses face to face as a friend speaks with his friend? Read this again.
Genesis 18:22 (KJV) -And the men turned their faces from thence,and went toward Sodom:but Abraham stood yet before the LORD

Genesis 18:33 (KJV) -And the LORD went his way,as soon as he had left communing with Abraham:and Abraham returned unto his place.
.This is another one,Abraham spoke with Lord in the bible and Lord went his way after speaking with Abraham.Oya tell us another epistle that Abraham didn't see god.

2 Likes

Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
lanrexlan: Please,stop posting poo.Was moses lieing when he said he saw god in the bible? Was Jacob lieing either? Or the elders of Israel don't know what they saw? Or god was lieing when he said he will speak to moses face to face as a friend speaks with his friend? Read this again.
Genesis 18:22 (KJV) -And the men turned their faces from thence,and went toward Sodom:but Abraham stood yet before the LORD

Genesis 18:33 (KJV) -And the LORD went his way,as soon as he had left communing with Abraham:and Abraham returned unto his place.
.This is another one,Abraham spoke with Lord in the bible and Lord went his way after speaking with Abraham.Oya tell us another epistle that Abraham didn't see god.
No they were not lieing but we simply limited by their knowledge of spiritual things. As said by Jesus no man has ever seen the Father! You've to understand that this folks unlike us didn't have the Holy Spirit dwelling them, so they attributed every thing to God, including evil n darkness, but what does the NT say, God is light and in him there is no darkness. So they all spoke to and commune with angels and if you an ardent reader of the bible, you'll noticed other places where angels were referred to as God.
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by lanrexlan(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2013
noblefada:
No they were not lieing but we simply limited by their knowledge of spiritual things. As said by Jesus no man has ever seen the Father! You've to understand that this folks unlike us didn't have the Holy Spirit dwelling them, so they attributed every thing to God,including evil n darkness,but what does the NT say,God is light and in him there is no darkness.So they all spoke to and commune with angels and if you an ardent reader of the bible, you'll noticed other places where angels were referred to as God.
So angels and god are the same in the bible.Fabulous,keep twisting the bible.So Amos was also wrong when he said he saw the Lord standing by the altar.
Amos 9:1 (KJV) -I saw the Lord standing upon the altar:and he said,Smite the lintel of the door,that the posts may shake:and cut them in the head, all of them;and I will slay the last of them with the sword:he that fleeth of them shall not flee away,and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered.The people in the OT can't differentiate between angels and god because they lack holyspirit and are dullards,interesting.Abraham,Moses and the rest that claimed they saw god are spiritually declined.Jacob that an angel has appeared to before can't even differentiate an angel from god when he said he saw god face to face and Abraham too,keep deluding yourself.
In between,the god in the bible dwells in thick darkness.

1 Kings 8:12 (KJV) -Then spake Solomon,The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness..And those folks weren't wrong when they attributed evil to god in the bible.
Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) -I form the light,and create darkness:I make peace,and create evil:I the LORD do all these things.
1 Samuel 16:14 (KJV) -But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul,and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
So stop blaming them,they were right afterall.

3 Likes

Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2013
The OT is replete with instances of people who saw God.

In Genesis 18, Abraham receives three visitors, one of them is God.
Job 42:5 states that Job saw God. When Moses sees God it is clearly stated, and when he sees God's form or "Glory", it is also stated clearly, there is no ambiguity also when an angel of God is seen, it is also stated as such. The prophet Isaiah saw God, as did Jeremiah.

Why John states that " No one has ever seen God...." (John 1:18) is beyond anyone's comprehension, it is a clear contradiction, it has also led to a lot of Christians indulging in "Reverse Engineering" of the religion to achieve stated outcomes, i.e, the bible is God's word and is inerrant, therefore if John says no-one saw God, he must be right, therefore all the old codgers in the NT must be wrong, probably all as high as a kite when they said they saw god ! All very tiresome.
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by macof(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2013
noblefada:
My sincere apologies to you @alfalfa seltzer for terrible mix-up, was referring to the post by macof
I very sorry for mentioning u.

Yes it was me, and every bit of it is true.
The Jews in Israel know this, it's their history.

Moses was nt only a notorious terrorist but a dictator and he forced his man made religion on the Jews.

PS: I understand more of the Bible than u think, my high runderstanding of it made me realize the fraud of christianity
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 11:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
lanrexlan: So angels and god are the same in the bible.Fabulous,keep twisting the bible.So Amos was also wrong when he said he saw the Lord standing by the altar.
Amos 9:1 (KJV) -I saw the Lord standing upon the altar:and he said,Smite the lintel of the door,that the posts may shake:and cut them in the head, all of them;and I will slay the last of them with the sword:he that fleeth of them shall not flee away,and he that escapeth of them shall not be delivered.The people in the OT can't differentiate between angels and god because they lack holyspirit and are dullards,interesting.Abraham,Moses and the rest that claimed they saw god are spiritually declined.Jacob that an angel has appeared to before can't even differentiate an angel from god when he said he saw god face to face and Abraham too,keep deluding yourself.
In between,the god in the bible dwells in thick darkness.

1 Kings 8:12 (KJV) -Then spake Solomon,The LORD said that he would dwell in the thick darkness..And those folks weren't wrong when they attributed evil to god in the bible.
Isaiah 45:7 (KJV) -I form the light,and create darkness:I make peace,and create evil:I the LORD do all these things.
1 Samuel 16:14 (KJV) -But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul,and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.
So stop blaming them,they were right afterall.
Quite funny the way you try to explain spiritual things from a physical point of view, you use your knowledge & intellect of physical things to explain spiritual. That my friend is where u do err! Spiritual things/phenomenon cannot be equated to the physical, it is light years ahead of it.
But I asked again, are you familiar with scriptures in the OT that ascribe Lordship to angels?
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
Sarassin: The OT is replete with instances of people who saw God.

In Genesis 18, Abraham receives three visitors, one of them is God.
Job 42:5 states that Job saw God. When Moses sees God it is clearly stated, and when he sees God's form or "Glory", it is also stated clearly, there is no ambiguity also when an angel of God is seen, it is also stated as such. The prophet Isaiah saw God, as did Jeremiah.

Why John states that " No one has ever seen God...." (John 1:18) is beyond anyone's comprehension, it is a clear contradiction, it has also led to a lot of Christians indulging in "Reverse Engineering" of the religion to achieve stated outcomes, i.e, the bible is God's word and is inerrant, therefore if John says no-one saw God, he must be right, therefore all the old codgers in the NT must be wrong, probably all as high as a kite when they said they saw god ! All very tiresome.
Like I asked earlier, are you familiar with scriptures that clearly illustrated angels as God, though they were clearly angels
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 11:39pm On Oct 25, 2013
macof:

Yes it was me, and every bit of it is true.
The Jews in Israel know this, it's their history.

Moses was nt only a notorious terrorist but a dictator and he forced his man made religion on the Jews.

PS: I understand more of the Bible than u think, my high runderstanding of it made me realize the fraud of christianity
Nope I can clearly tell u that the much you know still put you in kindergarten of bible school or knowledge, simply because of ur limitation. Like @olaadegbu said in one of his thread, knowledge in bible was far ahead of science before it caught with it. Do you know that thousands of years before it was discovered, bible clearly stated the earth hanged on nothing? the scientists can tell the age of a material but cannot tell when its first rained on earth, do you know that almost all of Jesus life & ministries were already played out in the OT Do you know, as was recently posted by one of you of a super earth filled with plasma water, that the earth was once exactly like that??!
I think I should stop here before I'm called a mad man!
But the truth is if you have a spirit based understanding of the scriptures, it will definitely blow you mind!!
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by macof(m): 11:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
noblefada:
Nope I can clearly tell u that the much you know still put you in kindergarten of bible school or knowledge, simply because of ur limitation. Like @olaadegbu said in one of his thread, knowledge in bible was far ahead of science before it caught with it. Do you know that thousands of years before it was discovered, bible clearly stated the earth hanged on nothing? the scientists can tell the age of a material but cannot tell when its first rained on earth, do you know that almost all of Jesus life & ministries were already played out in the OT Do you know, as was recently posted by one of you of a super earth filled with plasma water, that the earth was once exactly like that??!
I think I should stop here before I'm called a mad man!
But the truth is if you have a spirit based understanding of the scriptures, it will definitely blow you mind!!

lol Christians have a criminal way of stating things

They say "only a believer with the holy spirit can understand d Bible" that's actually a very dumb statement to justify their stupidity

U think the Bible is the only thing to have made scientific theories?

The Bible especially the OT is nothing more than Jewish understanding.

Go and interview an elder traditionalist in ur village you'll see how intelligent ur ancestors were in philosophy and scientific theories. The Jews are not even half as intelligent as Africans

1 Like

Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by lanrexlan(m): 7:16am On Oct 26, 2013
noblefada:
Quite funny the way you try to explain spiritual things from a physical point of view, you use your knowledge & intellect of physical things to explain spiritual. That my friend is where u do err! Spiritual things/phenomenon cannot be equated to the physical, it is light years ahead of it.
But I asked again, are you familiar with scriptures in the OT that ascribe Lordship to angels?
Angels are different from god according to the bible and people do recognized angels as angels and god as god.Jacob wasn't a fool when he saw Angels neither was he a fool when he saw god.See this.Genesis 32:1-2 (KJV) -And Jacob went on his way,and the angels of God met him And when Jacob saw them,he said,This is God's host:and he called the name of that place Mahanaim..Jacob knew what he saw here were angels and he named the place he saw them Mahanaim.When he saw god,he knew what he saw.Genesis 32:30 (KJV) -And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel:for I have seen God face to face,and my life is preserved..Stop twisting the bible,Jacob wasn't a fool that won't be able to differentiate angels from god.He named the place he saw god Peniel and not Mahanaim where he saw Angels.He saw god face to face in the bible.
Exodus 33:23 (KJV) -And I(God) will take away mine hand,and thou shalt see my back parts:but my face shall not be seen..This is another broken bottle for you to chew.The biblical god tell Moses to show him his back parts and moses was later granted the access to see god's face in the bible[Exodus 33:11].
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2013
macof:

lol Christians have a criminal way of stating things

They say "only a believer with the holy spirit can understand d Bible" that's actually a very dumb statement to justify their stupidity

U think the Bible is the only thing to have made scientific theories?

The Bible especially the OT is nothing more than Jewish understanding.

Go and interview an elder traditionalist in ur village you'll see how intelligent ur ancestors were in philosophy and scientific theories. The Jews are not even half as intelligent as Africans

The topic of discuss is the bible, which u said u knew, but its funny how u tactically dodged all the questions I raised, although I didn't expect u to them, but just wanted to see that you're still very limited in knowledge concerning the said book.
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 8:24am On Oct 26, 2013
lanrexlan: Angels are different from god according to the bible and people do recognized angels as angels and god as god.Jacob wasn't a fool when he saw Angels neither was he a fool when he saw god.See this.Genesis 32:1-2 (KJV) -And Jacob went on his way,and the angels of God met him And when Jacob saw them,he said,This is God's host:and he called the name of that place Mahanaim..Jacob knew what he saw here were angels and he named the place he saw them Mahanaim.When he saw god,he knew what he saw.Genesis 32:30 (KJV) -And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel:for I have seen God face to face,and my life is preserved..Stop twisting the bible,Jacob wasn't a fool that won't be able to differentiate angels from god.He named the place he saw god Peniel and not Mahanaim where he saw Angels.He saw god face to face in the bible.
Exodus 33:23 (KJV) -And I(God) will take away mine hand,and thou shalt see my back parts:but my face shall not be seen..This is another broken bottle for you to chew.The biblical god tell Moses to show him his back parts and moses was later granted the access to see god's face in the bible[Exodus 33:11].
Ok since you're not convince, let me start from where u quoted Exo 33:18-20 And Moses said, “Show me your glory.” And the LORD said, “I will make all my goodness pass before your face, and I will proclaim the LORD by name before you; I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, I will show mercy to whom I will show mercy. 20 But he added, “You cannot see my face, for no one can see me and live.”
@ bold which was also reiterated by Jesus in the gospel of John, that no man has seen God at any time not even the angels.
Now let ask you, how do one recognises an angel and how can they be differentiated from God, is that they are fair and have wings? or they are less beautiful? what are their physical attributes so that when a man see them he clearly say oh this one is an angel or this one is God? And for the third time I ask u, are u familiar with scriptures in the OT that called angels God though the were said to be angels pls stop using ur mental knowledge to explain the bible!
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by lanrexlan(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2013
noblefada:
Ok since you're not convince, let me start from where u quoted Exo 33:18-20 And Moses said, “Show me your glory.” And the LORD said, “I will make all my goodness pass before your face, and I will proclaim the LORD by name before you; I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, I will show mercy to whom I will show mercy. 20 But he added, “You cannot see my face, for no one can see me and live.”
@ bold which was also reiterated by Jesus in the gospel of John, that no man has seen God at any time not even the angels.
Now let ask you, how do one recognises an angel and how can they be differentiated from God, is that they are fair and have wings? or they are less beautiful? what are their physical attributes so that when a man see them he clearly say oh this one is an angel or this one is God? And for the third time I ask u, are u familiar with scriptures in the OT that called angels God though the were said to be angels pls stop using ur mental knowledge to explain the bible!
Stop spewing hocus pocus here.You are just dodging the main something,was Jacob a fool that can't differentiate Angels from god? Can you replace all places addressed to god with angels and vice versa? Admit your bible contradicts itself when it says 'No one can see god's face and live' and yet many saw god in the bible and lived.
Was Moses,Haron,Nadab and the elders of Israel fools when they went up to heaven to have a feast with the biblical god?[Exodus 24:9-11].Here,they went up to heaven to see god.Notice,god didn't appear to them on earth nor angels,god himself invited them to have a feast with him in heaven and they saw god.Stop lying and don't twist the bible.Angels and god aren't the same.
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by noblefada: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2013
lanrexlan: Stop spewing hocus pocus here.You are just dodging the main something,was Jacob a fool that can't differentiate Angels from god? Can you replace all places addressed to god with angels and vice versa? Admit your bible contradicts itself when it says 'No one can see god's face and live' and yet many saw god in the bible and lived.
Was Moses,Haron,Nadab and the elders of Israel fools when they went up to heaven to have a feast with the biblical god?[Exodus 24:9-11].Here,they went up to heaven to see god.Notice,god didn't appear to them on earth nor angels,god himself invited them to have a feast with him in heaven and they saw god.Stop lying and don't twist the bible.Angels and god aren't the same.
I guess I'll leave you to believe what you want to believe, there is no contradictions, what they saw were angels and not God. And you have so far fail to give physical attributes or features that enable Jacob and the others differentiate between God and angels, you might want to read the verses below and noticed how the angel of the Lord and the Lord himself were used interchangeably.
Judges 6:11 - 24, Num 22:22-34. Shalom
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by lanrexlan(m): 9:45am On Oct 26, 2013
noblefada:
I guess I'll leave you to believe what you want to believe, there is no contradictions, what they saw were angels and not God. And you have so far fail to give physical attributes or features that enable Jacob and the others differentiate between God and angels, you might want to read the verses below and noticed how the angel of the Lord and the Lord himself were used interchangeably.
Judges 6:11 - 24, Num 22:22-34. Shalom
Haha,Lolz.Abeg,unfollow the thread you've got nothing reasonable to say again than to twist,you are a chronic liar.Noblefada says Jacob is a liar and a fool that can't differentiate angels from god,pooooooo.

3 Likes

Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by macof(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
noblefada:
The topic of discuss is the bible, which u said u knew, but its funny how u tactically dodged all the questions I raised, although I didn't expect u to them, but just wanted to see that you're still very limited in knowledge concerning the said book.

wat question did u raise? I didn't read any question that needed my answers

here is how Christians think
"I understand the Bible because I have the holy spirit" an obviously more intelligent person comes "I understand the Bible better, because I read it in an unbiased manner hoping to learn more about the Jews and the foundation of christianity" the Christian argues "u have to be a believer before u can understand wat u read"

Now I wonder if Christians think they are smart with such dumb statements

It's just like saying
"you have to believe in superman before u can understand his comics"

1 Like

Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by macof(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
lanrexlan: Haha,Lolz.Abeg,unfollow the thread you've got nothing reasonable to say again than to twist,you are a chronic liar.Noblefada says Jacob is a liar and a fool that can't differentiate angels from god,pooooooo.
Don't mind the mumu, he has the holy spirit and we don't. So only him can understand the Bible.

Abraham, Jacob and the others that said they saw god are liars
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
So what this man is saying is that an angel was sitting on the throne of heaven?

1 Kings 22:19-20

19 Micaiah continued, “Therefore hear the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord sitting on his throne with all the multitudes of heaven standing around him on his right and on his left. 20 And the Lord said, ‘Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?’
Re: People Argue that Moses Saw God. How True Is This? by alcuin(m): 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2013
NoProphecy: Moses was an evil, cold-blooded murder. He was no better than Hitler...

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came. He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors." The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

"Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." (Numbers 31:16-18)

This is genocide! How was Hitler's genocide worse? He did not succede, where Moses did. If god showed himslef to this monster, then that god is a monster and is likely a fan of Hitler...

grin
NoProphecy: Moses was an evil, cold-blooded murder. He was no better than Hitler...

(Moses) stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, "All of you who are on the LORD's side, come over here and join me." And all the Levites came. He told them, "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Strap on your swords! Go back and forth from one end of the camp to the other, killing even your brothers, friends, and neighbors." The Levites obeyed Moses, and about three thousand people died that day. Then Moses told the Levites, "Today you have been ordained for the service of the LORD, for you obeyed him even though it meant killing your own sons and brothers. Because of this, he will now give you a great blessing." (Exodus 32:26-29 NLT)

"Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." (Numbers 31:16-18)

This is genocide! How was Hitler's genocide worse? He did not succede, where Moses did. If god showed himslef to this monster, then that god is a monster and is likely a fan of Hitler...

lol........hehehe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bible And The Human Race. / Pastor Bakare On Tithes / D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.