Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (1507 Views)

How Do I Advice Her.......my Younger Sister Thinks She Is In Love. / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other / My Love, I Am Sorry. Pls Forgive Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by Oziddy: 5:54am On Oct 24, 2013
Re: , by fruityjojo(f): 6:03am On Oct 24, 2013
Hmmm ok naw! Mami water! Dat gal mean am 4 ur Family maybe after u she go enter ur Dad! angry Watch ya back

1 Like

Re: , by Idowuogbo(f): 6:41am On Oct 24, 2013
Don't worry when she's done wiv ya azz, she'll move on with ur male cousins. Listen to yourself, ur bros ex gf? Babes don finish for market? U slept wiv ur lil bro's ex gal? U nasty! *spits*

2 Likes

Re: , by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 24, 2013
awww so romantic cry embarassed cry *wipes tears* but seriously,d damage (if any) has been done. ending things with her wont make a difference 2 ur brov.

1 Like

Re: , by lecturerdabo(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2013
4GIVE ME 4 saying dis, ur questions sounds silly and out of date! WHY? U ought to ve sought for dis counsel b4 bedding her! now I know U ar looking 4 escuse to discard her using ur brother as front b/c u were in LUST. God is watching you on His CCTV

1 Like

Re: , by Exponental(m): 6:53am On Oct 24, 2013
Sit ur bro down, express urself n beg him to give u an opps 2 love.

1 Like

Re: , by Dubemkelly(m): 7:17am On Oct 24, 2013
Luv cud be found anywhere, an ex is a past xistence n it happened cos d compatibility wasn't thr n moving on is not far-feteched ....Dating ur bro's ex aint a problem but if u genuinely love d girl

2 Likes

Re: , by Niluv(f): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2013
I smell trouble.
Re: , by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 24, 2013
You have already poped the poison, so it is late now. Moreover, agbaya nie, an irresponsible brother.
Re: , by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 24, 2013
What's the biggie,tell ur brov how u feel for her.Abeg there's nothing to be scared of,if you love her,date her!
Re: , by tosomaju(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2013
what do u want me to say

the fact that u came crying means u think its wrong. there is no right way in doing the wrong thing... i am not saying what u are doing is wrong.... but if u think so, who am i to think otherwise.

dont allow woman come between u and ur brother. she doesnt worth the stress. go back to where u saw her, there are many more.
#my2shillins
Re: , by AnodaIT(m): 10:45am On Oct 24, 2013
There were days when brothers shared things in common.
From ur post , you and ur bros still dey with pali dey chop him food una never start to make una money , una dey exchange babes.
u are the caused of the break up of ur bro with his gf knowingly or unknowingly. The proper thing is to ask ur younger bro whether is is ok for him if u take her to the house, if he says no, bros leave the babe , u cant lose ur brother's trust n loyalty to a pair of strange t¦ts.
When u get ur own house u fit try all those things
Re: , by ifyayokayahoo: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2013
Guy go ahead nothing dey happen
Re: , by lipsyliscious: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2013
D girl is still in sec skul abi?! shocked olodo yakpata!

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Traditional And White Wedding Of Martins Efe & Augusta Duru / Bridegroom Killed On The Way To His Wedding / 10 outdated Questions You Should Not Ask A Girl On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.