Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other (40801 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Orikinla(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
There are more ex lovers who are still very much in love with themselves than those who are not.
Two of my ex girlfriends are in this situation, because they said they married their husbands, because I was not ready when they were ready. And until I got hitched, one of them was still very much in love with me and visited me every week, holding hands as we walked on the street in a public display of love that she never did with her husband. In fact, people saw us more together in public than her husband. And I have seen similar cases, even girlfriends who are still sleeping with their ex-boyfriends.

I have seen a married woman snapping at her husband, but melts whenever she sees her ex-boyfriend.
And many guys still want to date their ex-girlfriends, even the married ones.

When your wife talks about her ex with glints in her eyes and her cheeks glow in cheerfulness, then that is a clear sign that she is still in love with him.

My policy is never to call any married ex-girlfriends.
One of them suddenly visited after a year and we really missed each other.
But when another married ex girlfriend came to see me with her husband, he was feeling uncomfortable and intimidated.
Most husbands don't like seeing the ex-boyfriends of their wives, especially the ones they dated for years.
Having a wife who adores you does not stop you from missing an ex-girlfriend you love.
Even marrying a virgin, does not make her more beloved to you than an ex-girlfriend you love.

31 Likes 14 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by MizMyColi(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
I think the reason is due to a psycho-morphological attachment that's been built over time.
It is stronger if frequent sex was involved.

That said OP, I read your post twice but failed to get the ultimate goal for creating this thread, please enlighten me?

72 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 28, 2014
So u were holding hand with a married woman and displaying love in public? SMH.

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by tpia1: 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2014
This virginity thing is really doing a number on you people's psyche.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
I think the reason is due to a psycho-morphological attachment that's been built over time.

That said OP, I read your post twice but failed to get the ultimate goal for creating this thread, please enlighten me?

...lol....i believe it is stronger if they had lots of great time together....If they were very close and know so much about each other....

10 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Yeah.............Im eeven a victim cry cry

5 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 29, 2014
IMO, doing an ex doesn't always create good memories afterwards. It's ALWAYS not worth it no matter how much you guyz loved or still love each other. When the other party gets engaged or married, their spouse never wants to see you. Best option, back off! Works all the time.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Truckpusher(m): 4:34am On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

Op is dreaming about the puccies he has missed due to his recklessness grin

My Dad once said to me '' Do not use your wife as a girl friend''....in pidgin English No carry your wife do girl friend cheesy

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Infomizer(m): 4:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Okafor's law easily comes to mind...And maybe the Ex has a mumu-button that the spouse is yet to find.

MizMyColi:

Maybe he just wanted to express his opinion!
Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by skimarvel: 4:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Abeg oooooo...i no sabi wetin i go type oooooo...make pesin bail me out o

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Bishop4bella(m): 4:35am On Aug 29, 2014
Then you continue to fire because der is sumtin spectacular abt u dt he/she does not wnt to miss.
Last bullet
At op u ar a cheat. How will u feel if u ur wife wit anoda man walking on street always?

6 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Malakh: 4:35am On Aug 29, 2014
MizMyColi:

we dont need all this vocabs because you wanna pass a simple message as saying frequent sex bonds the couples together emotionally

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Eden007(m): 4:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by LordRepz(m): 4:37am On Aug 29, 2014
Why complicate things? If you two were really in love,why then is she your 'ex'? Life can be lived more easily...

36 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Mightyraw(m): 4:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla: There are more ex lovers who are still very much in love with themselves than those who are not.
Two of my ex girlfriends are in this situation, because they said they married their husbands, because I was not ready when they were ready. And until I got hitched, one of them was still very much in love with me and visited me every week, holding hands as we walked on the street in a public display of love that she never did with her husband. In fact, people saw us more together in public than her husband. And I have seen similar cases, even girlfriends who are still sleeping with their ex-boyfriends.

I have seen a married woman snapping at her husband, but melts whenever she sees her ex-boyfriend.

When your wife talks about her ex with glints in her eyes and her cheeks glow in cheerfulness, then that is a clear sign that she is still in love with him.

But when another married ex girlfriend came to see me with her husband, he was feeling uncomfortable and intimidated.
Most husbands don't like seeing the ex-boyfriends of their wives, especially the ones they dated for years.
Having a wife who adores you does not stop you from missing an ex-girlfriend you love.
Even marrying a virgin, does not make her more beloved to you than an ex-girlfriend you love.
they left u for a betta man bro

9 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Godson201333(m): 4:40am On Aug 29, 2014
Bt why do you have to keep the contact of your so called ex??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Odunharry(m): 4:41am On Aug 29, 2014
EX IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHO U SHUDNT DATE 2MAO..BUT THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS THOUGH.....THERE ARE SOME EX WE STILL WISH WE CAN BE WITH...PROBABLY U GUYS BROKE UP DUE TO A VERY LONG DISTANCE,GENOTYPE ISSUES,FAMILY DISAGREEMENT E.T.C
THEN IT VERY MUCH POSSIBLE TO THINK AND WISH 4 THE RELATIONSHIP TO CONTINUE

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by birdman(m): 4:45am On Aug 29, 2014
They think they are still in love with you because you are now on the other side of the fence, and the grass always look greener over there. Please leave married women alone, that is a siren song you are hearing. Word for d wise.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 29, 2014
I think I can safely conclude....
some nairalanders don't have a life!

6 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by QuiverBox(f): 4:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Orikinla: There are more ex lovers who are still very much in love with themselves than those who are not.

Keep feeling like a Superstar, don't forget your Wife will also be someone's Ex.

Karma is a Bit**ch!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by vision2050: 4:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Lust I think

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Rapsainot(m): 4:48am On Aug 29, 2014
oshi

6 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Frizzle: 4:49am On Aug 29, 2014
I've got better things to do than dwell on the past tongue

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Bertbert: 4:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Ex- wetin? Won't you mind your business and face your family (wife or husband),what will you gain from her again? Na person whey bring firewood whey ant full dey invite lizard as a special guest for house. Wen the wahala will start your house go dey pursue you. I don talk my own be that.

11 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Emmycheeze: 4:52am On Aug 29, 2014
I dnt have to comment undecided

1 Like

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Wolison(m): 4:52am On Aug 29, 2014
EX kwa? When I don't dream setting my eyes on her?.....I guess this thread is not for me but let me drop my little comment shaa.......To me EX means; thanks for the EXperience............Your time had EXpired..........you can now EXit my life......simple!!!!!!!! .

54 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Jarchi(m): 4:53am On Aug 29, 2014
Asin imagine u having 27 EX,59 sex,82 known crushes. Some ladies self,reason for so many divorce,they don't knw what they want, and they just marry for silly reasons,managing the guy as they do say. Imagine dating 9 guys seriously at the same time. $mH

5 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by Nairalandmentor(m): 5:00am On Aug 29, 2014
Hmmmm, just passing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by raumdeuter: 5:02am On Aug 29, 2014
Okafor's Law of Congodynamics
C 1 P = C ∞

It states that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ) , it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times.(emphasis on properly). In other words, "....a woman once knacked, can be reknacked..."

88 Likes 27 Shares

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by allisonluvsu(m): 5:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Ex-gilrfriends should be left in the past abeg.

2 Likes

Re: When You And Your Ex Are Still In Love With Each Other by listica(m): 5:08am On Aug 29, 2014
Some pple don't knw what love is all abt,wen u see someone u loved b4 mayb sometin made her 2 married anoda man,d feelings both shared b4 most come again,love is stonger bt let it go cos she's not 4 u anymore

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Wants To Get Pregnant For Me And Am Not Even Working Yet Pls Advice.... / Man Impregnates A Young Girl, Then Denies Responsibility (photo) / What Do Women Think When They Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.