Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,205 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Find Out If Your Dating Caro Or Ada In “Caro Vs Ada” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Find Out If Your Dating Caro Or Ada In “Caro Vs Ada” (1536 Views)

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? / Your Dating Mistakes That You Have Learnt From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Find Out If Your Dating Caro Or Ada In “Caro Vs Ada” by KurtisSmith(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2014
From my previous post on this matter, I defined who a Caro and an Ada is ( in case you missed it, check: https://www.nairaland.com/1580230/difference-between-caro-ada, so for this episode, I am going to compare both Caro and Ada weighting the pros and cons of both type of girls. Enough said, let’s proceed:

1. Caro is a girlfriend material while an Ada is a wife material.
2. Caro wants to marry an already made man, she lacks personal goals and wants to depend on her spouse. This doesn’t mean a single ‘Caro’ woudn’t hustle for money, she will do anything to survive but after hustling to survive, Caro would never settle down with an average guy. On the other hand, Ada wants to be a rich wife, she has goals and is very hardworking.
3. Caro stimulates her man sexually, she is very good in bed and knows all the styles, whether doggy even helicopter style sef, she sabi am. Ada is also very good in bed but not as experienced as an Ada but the difference between both is while Ada stimulates her man both sexually and mentally, Caro only stimulates her man sexually.
4. Ada will readily marry an average guy with prospects but for Caro, if your not already ‘made’, don’t even come close.
5. It’s very difficult to find a heartbroken Caro because she is sharp and knows when she is been played, Ada always gets heartbroken because they are the type that falls blindly in love.
6. Ada will stay with a guy that misbehaves or isn’t giving her the love and care she deserves while a Caro will not take nonsense from any man.
7. Caro will never get pregnant for a man, she knows her onions on pregnancy and how to avoid it. An Ada with her love blind attitude will most times get pregnant for her boyfriend, 8 in 10 single mothers are Ada material..lol
8. If an Ada gets pregnant, she immediately knows who is responsible. A Caro gets pregnant, she is not sure who is responsible because them plenty..lol
9. Caro and Ada are both good sexually but the sexual difference between both type of girls is that whereas Caro uses sex as a weapon to get what she wants from a man, Ada uses sex as a weapon to keep a man.
10. Caro will sleep with a guy then end up loving him, Ada will love a guy and end up sleeping with him.

1 Like

Re: Find Out If Your Dating Caro Or Ada In “Caro Vs Ada” by ndubisik(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2014
Caro's body is necessary o

1 Like

Re: Find Out If Your Dating Caro Or Ada In “Caro Vs Ada” by medinajabbar(f): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2014
i am caro,i slept with my bf b4 loving him buh its only him

1 Like

Re: Find Out If Your Dating Caro Or Ada In “Caro Vs Ada” by jaybee3(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2014

1 Like

(1)

How Long Did It Take You To Get Over Your Ex? How Did You Do It? / I See Traits Of Gay In Boiz Who Rub Powder On Deir Face N Wear Chains On D Neck / This Is The Reason Why I Am Scared To Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.