Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. (8643 Views)

12 Reasons Why Loosing Your Viginity Is A Bad Idea. / https://www.nairaland.com/1491133/girlfriend-lost-viginity-hostel-mate / Is Maintaining Her Viginity A Crime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by jeffp: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2013
i AM A YOUNG MAN..i want to share this story

i have a girlfriend named called Susan. we have been dating for 3years now. we are both good Christians from the same church. i just graduated and she has one more year to finish. i stay in lagos..i met her a virgin and we decided that we should wait till we are married before we have sex since it is also against our belief of per-martrial sex.

When i graduated..i went back home here in lagos and she has been in her school because some final year students are in school despite d ASSU STRIKE.i began to notice some changes in her..bt i just decided not to raise any issue. my instincts started lettin me know that she was having divided attention on our relationship and i suspected she was seeing someone...which alarmed me because we had a plan which was to stickt together and get married.
After i conforted her..she told me that she was seeing one guy in her hostel..and she was infact LEADING THE GUY ON...The story is that the boy liked her and the boy is younger dan her with 3years...that she normally used to go his room because her room was boring..no T.V and her roomates were not around and her laptop was bad.. and then she spends time there and the guy was on her..professing his love for her...even baked her a cake on her birthday..AND She wanted to lead him on because she will soon graduate and he will never have to see him again and also she loved his company.
She started sleepin in his room..based on late night movies and sleepin off..and after sometime..d guy bleeped her and she lost her VIGINITY to him..

nw i am d ODE who has been waiting to have sex wit my girlfriend ..wen we finally get married.

I was shocked on knowing this facts and..i told her to come to lagos when she came she started begging..and we later had sex....and she is forming good girl.
i am shocked for being betrayed..because it is being replaying in my mind always

I am confussed.
pls if you are in my situation.what will u do?
pls comments and advise needed
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Swaggot00(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2013
cnt figure anythg abnormal in d story. u mst be a big fool if u ve got a socially fit gal for a gf and think shes a v . niggas done punishing her already

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by xynerise: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
And so?

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mehn u r in a mess, u claimed to b a christian yet u f.uckd this gal afta she lost her virginity...abeg 4get d past and kip bleeping ur bleeping b..ch

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
If you really love her, it shouldn't be an issue, you can still get married...but then lets be realistic, u will never forgive her for this and you'll always use it to torment her and in the end you two will turn to bitter old pple. just end things and move on....my two cents

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2013
Having sex with her was a "let down". I won't say more! Let the guys advice you.
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Ezemarcel(m): 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
My bro I will start by blaming u first..yes I am blaming u for having sex with her,pray that God should forgive u.then my advice to you is for u to leave her cos she must have had sex with others.u believe she is a virgin becos she told u(I guess)assuming u had checked earlier than now u would have discovered that she was not what u think she is.that's my take.
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by skyg: 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Shei! Rubbish tongue
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by johnwizey: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2013
Bro take heart. Na d devil cause am grin

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
My advice; forget her.
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by didicold(f): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
dis is d result when a woman has ojukokoro, i want to borrow salt from broda bachelor in grin d next flat, i want to watch tv @my neighbour's because i dont av lite , dat is where it will lead,u berra tank God, if u marry her and she has kids for u, she will be sending your daughters to d male neighbour"s flat to go and borrow oil for d generator because daddy is not home yet.
javascript:void(0);
nansense

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by belhomme(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2013
propose to her she is god's sent....hehehehehe...(in pasuma's voice: aanu re lo se mi oooo lo je ki n ba e damoran)

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by jmoore(m): 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
She told you she was a virgin, what if she lied?
You later had sex with her which you claimed is against your belief. smh

If I meet a lady who claims to be a virgin and we decide to wait till we are married before sex. When I find out she is not who she claims to be then I will give her a straight red card.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by wasak(m): 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2013
Only professional can advice u on this issue!!! 2Sexy,190,Mr. cork... just pray they come here on time...
Btw... if a girl cheats on a guy it's his fault... I swear it's ur fault... I can't advice u...
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Dannyxy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
Mehn, she is nt yours, jst take it like that, you guy were not meant to be... Sorry bro, move on, bt what the heck, why would u hv sex with her?
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by here: 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
She has a problem chosing what she wants and letting what she doesnt want go,you are worse.
You didnt have to sle-ep with her after she begged,you both agreed on till marriage,because she slept with someone shouldnt have changed that.
I suggest you take some time off and see what you both want,keep it open you both can do what you want and date.Come back and see if you're still cool.
But I dont see any future here to be frank.
That lady for a fact needs time to date others,maybe its how she can process what she wants.
If you must continue hope you can bear " for the long time".
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by LewsTherin: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2013
And you had sex with her to........ what? Un-ode-fy yourself? I thought your beliefs were against pre-marital sex? How does this help you now?

You had the chance to be the "bigger" person here and lead your future wife in the right direction. She made a mistake (intentional or otherwise) and instead of you guys working it out and being better for it you are more interested in tossing out your principles so as not to be seen as an ode.

I thought you said you were a good christian? Does that mean you faithfully follow the teachings of Christ or you attend church regularly?

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
hehehe
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Make una cook up the best stories in this life,jst to discourage people that have decided to stay away frm sx b4 marriage,it won't change anything.

Swear that you weren't getting sx elsewhere during the so called 'waiting period' make sango kill u.
Ode indeed,u dont knw your worth.

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Dygeasy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2013
Why Do I Have The Feeling That The OP Is Someone Suffering From Acute Hypocrisy?

After Finding Out All Those 'Facts', You Went Ahead And F*ckeed Her. You Played Smart Abi? You Did Your Own Before Letting Her Go. Religious Indeed?

Keep Jonzing You Hear.

Infact Your Fada!
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Rhemar(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
And you have to act against ur belief just to proof u are nt a fool? I guess u two were only being hypocritical in the first place.
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by benchuksa(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
My guy, you story no de interesting, This is why i don't like watching Nigerian movie, that girl is a super star, infact bring that script, lets shot the real movie.
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by flexshop(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2013
grin gringringringrin
MY 2 CENTS.
@OP, what you did after the revelation was the best thing to do.don't mind the hypocrites.
Assuming your story holds water,since she had the mind to 'intentionally' (cos their is nothing like mistake in opening your two legs for someone) loose her virginity to another man,my brother help her loose the thing more.
I suggest you continue hammerin away to your satisfaction but Never make a hoe a housewife.
Lol at some people playing the empathy card, adults should start taking responsibility for their actions and inactions.

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
the girl has lost her virginity a long time ago

the thing she now feels its high time you guys fvkced, so she came up with that victimization story to make it seem as if she is a freshly disveed girl

virginity is not an issue, but it becomes one when immature girls lie about it and gullible guys swallow it like a greedy fish

you might be hooked on a hooker bro
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by hariorh: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2013
wow!!! nollywood is trying o!

grin
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Grendel(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2013
This Story is a perfect FICTION smiley
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
All ur Actions were all Foolish..

1stly, She told u, She was A V, U believed her.. (That was so Foolish of you).

2ndly, She told u about only 1 guy, And u believed it to.. (Stupid foolishness)

again, You fu...c.ked her after all ur Beliefs..

Guy, You were a fool..

You are a Fool...

And u will always be a Fool.

6 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by youngds: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
[size=18pt]Ohh! Jeez.. you phuck the hell up, you shouldn't have sex with her, but now she won't even realize what she has done, probably she would even think you been having sex around all this while, but which school has hostel mate unisex?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by deshclones(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2013
you did the right thing man...don't mind these babies on NL....the best thing to do was to collect your own share which you have done...but don't stop yet...still collect more...try out all those demeaning styles you watch on blue film sites...just make sure you collect enuff and push her away....

the truth is that that niggress has been getting her congo shined all these time while you were forming holy holy niggah...smh...a brother just have to insist,see,touch,feel the hymen covering the V before believing the girl is indeed a certified V...no hear say...

you let the menfolk down walahi...a mere chic used your brain like this and you allowed her...just go collect enuff ..if possible give am belly sef run...or i go vex for you.

4 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Dubemkelly(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
Like seriously,u have got no case to present, if u actually told this tale by the moonlight,believe u wud b stoned 2 death. Some fabricated stories could be damn annoying
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by 2kurupt(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2013
seriously why do dudes still fall for that 'am a virgin' ish!?
OP all I can say is the moment you 4ckd her, you validated her mess up. the down side of this situation is you no longer gat a prospective wife in her coz you'll never trust her. but on the bright side you two can stop pretending & get your 4ck on rather than dying of konji
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by zeb04(f): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Well she shldnt ve thrown away a 3yrs r/ship jst lik dat,she shld ve stopd goin 2 his huse wen she knws she was developin feelins bt I dnt knw y sm peeps here r callin her a hoe. Bros if u can 4giv nd 4get esp if u can 4get then accept her back if nt move on. I tink she is really sorry 4 tellin u d truth if nt wats d biggie in coverin it up. Bt dnt jst listn 2 som stupid peeps here nd keep fuckin her wen u knw u dnt ve future plan wit her

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Women Be Teaching Viewers Different Positions To Have Sex (photos) / Women Show Off How Strong Their Necks Is In NudĀ£ Pictures. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.