Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. (8673 Views)

12 Reasons Why Loosing Your Viginity Is A Bad Idea. / https://www.nairaland.com/1491133/girlfriend-lost-viginity-hostel-mate / Is Maintaining Her Viginity A Crime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by YankeeJoe(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2013
deshclones: you did the right thing man...don't mind these babies on NL....the best thing to do was to collect your own share which you have done...but don't stop yet...still collect more...try out all those demeaning styles you watch on blue film sites...just make sure you collect enuff and push her away....

the truth is that that niggress has been getting her congo shined all these time while you were forming holy holy niggah...smh...a brother just have to insist,see,touch,feel the hymen covering the V before believing the girl is indeed a certified V...no hear say...

you let the menfolk down walahi...a mere chic used your brain like this and you allowed her...just go collect enuff ..if possible give am belly sef run...or i go vex for you.

hahahaha... Bros abeg na
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by YankeeJoe(m): 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2013
zeb04: Well she shldnt ve thrown away a 3yrs r/ship jst lik dat,she shld ve stopd goin 2 his huse wen she knws she was developin feelins bt I dnt knw y sm peeps here r callin her a hoe. Bros if u can 4giv nd 4get esp if u can 4get then accept her back if nt move on. I tink she is really sorry 4 tellin u d truth if nt wats d biggie in coverin it up. Bt dnt jst listn 2 som stupid peeps here nd keep fuckin her wen u knw u dnt ve future plan wit her

hw abt dos peeps dat were hitin it hard on her, were dey avin any future plans wit her? No allow me enta u o

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by YankeeJoe(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2013
@op.. D deed had already been done n thrs no way it can b undone.
One advice: simply move on wit ur life if u cant bear dat pain of emotional betrayal she caused u cos a broken relationship is beta dan a broken marriage. But sha, u mumu well well o
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Elvishard(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2013
guy make sure u use kungFU styles on her wen ever kungG arise, and dont fail to kick her off d cliff
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Subom1(f): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
So after everything she did you still had sex with her undecided

1 Like

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by zeb04(f): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2013
YankeeJoe:

hw abt dos peeps dat were hitin it hard on her, were dey avin any future plans wit her? No allow me enta u o
[quote author=YankeeJ u talkin 2 me?
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by skedy1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
i cant believe i just wasted my sexy MB n my precious readin dis shit...mtchewww!
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by yabas(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2013
What is it with Nig men and virginity? anyway if u love her then you can take her back but be careful because she might cheat with the gate man
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Muller7(m): 9:47pm On Oct 24, 2013
She didn't lie. She told you the truth and now she's a hoe. What if she had lied? Wtf! some people need to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by kaka22(m): 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
Guy, the next thing is to treat her Bleep up... This is what you should do; Call her and tell her that you have forgiven her. After this, start bleeping her until her va.gina starts to irritate you. Then dump her and find a clean, trustworthy girl to marry...Note if you forgive her, she will do it again and that will show you as big 'ODE'
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by DzTzl(f): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2013
kaka22: Guy, the next thing is to treat her Bleep up... This is what you should do; Call her and tell her that you have forgiven her. After this, start bleeping her until her va.gina starts to irritate you. Then dump her and find a clean, trustworthy girl to marry...Note if you forgive her, she will do it again and that will show you as big 'ODE'
did u say 'trustworthy'? wasnt d girl trustworthy at first? pshew @op, d deed s bn done dre no way u cn undo it, & trust me u cn nvr 4gt wt she did, my advc u move on bt dnt b fooled bou virginity gist, open ur mind to a nu rl8nshp, bsids must u marry a virgin? dre r decent girls out dre who arnt virgins!
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Beync(f): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2013
You messed up the moment you slept with her. You should left her to continue with next door bf since he is worth taking her virginity.
The fact that u slept with her also prove that you having sleeping around contrary to ur religious view on pre marital sex. If you were clean, u would have thought of the possibility of her contacting std from the other boy and passing it on to you and avoided sleeping with her. Revenge sex like some not so smart persons advising u will not do u any good. Rather more confusion,guilt and dirty is what it'll result.

2 Likes

Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by veekay24(f): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2013
After reading dis story al d paranoid bf's hu their gf's r still in skul wuld start imagining things.
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by critique101(f): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2013
You are a good christian and you later had sex with her when you two aren't married and you are complaining? undecided
Re: Help !!! My Girlfriend Lost Her Viginity To Her Hostel Mate. by Tonalphs(f): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Story dat touch!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAU Student Caught Masturbating In The Public ---see pictures and Video / Your Favorite Valentine Songs/ Albums / Download. G-eazy The Beautiful & Damned Full Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.