Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Are There Still Good Guys And Ladies In Our Generation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Good Guys And Ladies In Our Generation? (600 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Still Good Guys And Ladies In Our Generation? by raymann01(m): 11:59am On Oct 24, 2013
I often get irritated and depressed whenever i hear about different tales of unfaithfulness and disloyalty in relationships of nowadays, it seems guys and ladies have thrown morality to the wind and they do not care again about dignity, integrity and faithfulness towards their partners. This increasing but negative trend got me thinking whether we still have good people (male and female) who still uphold the long lost values of chastity and morality, who are not after other sex's body or cash as the case might be.
Many people are daily heartbroken after being cheated on and it seems this trend will continue to be on the rise., but one thing that seems peculiar in all this harsh breakups is this 'how you got to meet your partner in the first place'.
What i am trying to say is this "where do you look to find your own partner". Majority of us look in the wrong places and the wrong directions to search out partners which is not suppose to be so. you say want a good man/gurl yet you parade hotels, bars, local cool spots and you expect to find them there..How pathetic.
If you're really serious about hooking up with good guys/gurls then you need to start looking in the right places, i am not going to advocate you going to religious centres (churches/mosques) to search them out because even they cannot be relied upon to produce those good natured persons but you stand a pretty decent chance of getting them in religions centres but even at that you still have to shine your eyes because majority are just ravenous wolves in sheeps' clothings.
Also to attract a good person, you have to check yourself if you're also a good person because in most cases, its the man/woman inside you that attracts your partner to you, so try and check yourself and if you're not yet a good man/woman, it is never too late to make a U-turn and attract your dream partner.

(1) (Reply)

Let God Be True And Your Ex Be A Liar / Few Things You Should Know About Marriage Before You Say ''I DO'' / Your First Love Experience!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.