Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? (14730 Views)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Why Are All The Good Guys Taken? / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by edydeyemi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 12, 2012
I have always wondered, why is it that Good Guys always lose out, especially in matters of the heart? I am a perfect example of a good guy: We don't cheat on our girls, we treat them like they are the best to happen to us. We devote all of our time and energies to making tehm happy, We never lose our temper with them, or raise a finger against them, we don't go through their phones or stalk them, in short I treat them like they are goddesses. But after all said and done we get played for fools. Is it that we are too predictable or what? Do ladies truly want guys that would treat them like they were eggs? Why is it that the Bad Guys end up having all the fun? Are we too "good" for our own good?
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by ronkebp(f): 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2012
Nobody is good. Not one.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Zilja(f): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2012
edydeyemi:

I have always wondered, why is it that Good Guys always lose out, especially in matters of the heart? I am a perfect example of a good guy: We don't cheat on our girls, we treat them like they are the best to happen to us. We devote all of our time and energies to making tehm happy, We never lose our temper with them, or raise a finger against them, we don't go through their phones or stalk them, in short I treat them like they are goddesses. But after all said and done we get played for fools. Is it that we are too predictable or what? Do ladies truly want guys that would treat them like they were eggs? Why is it that the Bad Guys end up having all the fun? Are we too "good" for our own good?

Because one bad apple spoils it for the whole bunch.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mynd44: 8:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
Guy try being bad then. It's your choice. But I will strongly advice you to stop dating hos
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by zoomman(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2012
U r on point,jst dust ur past off nd move on wif ur lyf.no tym 2 check tym
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2012
Muhuhahaha  grin grin angry

Be good, just don't be a MUGU. Huge difference.
Doesn't matter how cute you are, if you're a MUGU, you will get dissed and or played.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by sexlog(m): 11:37pm On Jan 12, 2012
Op, by now u should have known that women are the craziest creatures on earth. If not, why would they be collecting money from someone that truly love them and be giving it to somone that doesn't give a damn about them?
Im convinced women are realy mad. Imagine a fine looking girl saying "she falls for someone that beat her up and not apologising afterwards".
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mynd44: 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2012
^^^
That is twisted
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by sexlog(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2012
Mynd 44, u look like all those ghanaian that hawk puff puff & bons around the street of lagos. Just a comment.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mynd44: 7:42am On Jan 13, 2012
sexlog:

Mynd 44, u look like all those ghanaian that hawk puff puff & bons around the street of lagos. Just a comment.
lol. Don't start another racial romance arguement here jorh
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Metalgoong(m): 7:48am On Jan 13, 2012
sexlog:

I didnt read the above comment. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Wislet(f): 11:41am On Jan 13, 2012
@ edydeyemi, my dear, never regret being who you are. There's a woman out there specially for you, who'll cherish those particular qualities you have.

Never allow anyone change you. With the right woman, u'll be grateful to be who u are.

Just dont cast ur pearl among swine(those who dont value it). Take ur time to find a good woman.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by alacrity007: 12:06pm On Jan 13, 2012
If being nice does not favour you, try being weird
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by OK2NV: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
99% of chics prefer the neanderthal approach.
i.e. clubb em and drag them to ur cave.

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by jaybee3(m): 12:33pm On Jan 13, 2012
@OP
We can all claim to be bill gates on the net ya know

Good guys tends to be the boring type. Up your game and the girls will flock to you grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by groozeppty(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
its advisable u lose ur temper whn necessary bt neva raise ur hands against ur lady. no doin both mkes her see u as a wimp n dumps u thereafter
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Basics007: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2012
It's only when guys dont have money yet that they claim to be good. When you hammer you will fling that 'goodity' away. Girls know this and that's why they aint messing with any broke a rse. OP try to get the money quick and the girls wont leave ur doorsteps
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by tboy11(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2012
Ladies like men who are in charge person wey get craze for head. Some1 that can handle them when they misbehave anything less than that would be taken for a dumb( nt man enuf ). @OP dnt be to gentle for a lady they dnt lyk it
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by hackney(m): 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2012
Its all down to nature: bad guys display those 'daring' traits that indicate 'capabilities' hence girls are drawn to them.
A  bad guy will usually be more 'active' than a good one meaning he might be healthier and stronger.

Even all the way down to the bedroom ; a girl will go for a bad guy who shags her lights out than some mr gentle lover.
FACT !.

Try being adventurous if you aint badass.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by tboy11(m): 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2012
Basics007:

It's only when guys dont have money yet that they claim to be good. When you hammer you will fling that 'goodity' away. Girls know this and that's why they aint messing with any broke a rse. OP try to get the money quick and the girls wont leave your doorsteps
na money sure pass
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2012
sexlog:

Mynd 44,  u look like all those ghanaian that hawk puff puff & bons around the street of lagos. Just a comment.

Oboy, you wicked ooo. Na that fine boy/man u dey yab like that?

Nairalanders go kill person with laugh oooo.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by freecocoa(f): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2012
OP like someone already said,being a MUGU is different from being GOOD and believe me the person your post describes a BIG MUGU, him maga join sef.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mayflowa(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2012
Its all down to nature: bad guys display those 'daring' traits that indicate 'capabilities' hence girls are drawn to them.
A  bad guy will usually be more 'active' than a good one meaning he might be healthier and stronger.

Even all the way down to the bedroom ; a girl will go for a bad guy who shags her lights out than some mr gentle lover.
FACT !.

Try being adventurous if you aint badass.

This is the answer to ur search!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mcleo007(m): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2012
@op, every girl has that bitch inside of her no matter how holy she appears. Hence, they need a bad mofo to get that birch out of them. You see, being "good" sucks! They will always leave you.

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by justwise(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2012
Don't be 'nice' to women, treat them the way they want to be treated. It works.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2012
freecocoa:

OP like someone already said,being a MUGU is different from being GOOD and believe me the person your post describes a BIG MUGU, him maga join sef.      

You wish say you catch MUGU like OP huh? You bad oooooo.

Besides, nne, you look Contempletious. Seeee that lips, chineke!  What a beauty.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by IrunmoleD1: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2012
edydeyemi:

Homie, maybe you need to read "No more mr Nice guy" to understand how to handle your wuse nature. Enjoy.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2012
edydeyemi:

@OP

Come, let me give you a CRASH course on how to be a very BAD BOY and you will forever be grateful.

Enuff said.
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by tiebe: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2012
[size=14pt]my personal view is that good guys don't like good girls![/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2012
We devote all of our time and energies to making tehm happy, We never lose our temper with them, in short I treat them like they are goddesses. But after all said and done we get played for fools.
Blah blah blah bullshit! Who does all the above mentioned? Devote all your time and energy? You no get work? Never lose your temper? Do you mean to say you get angry but control it? Treat a lady you arent married to like a goddess? shocked Gawddammit! angry

So because a lady played on the little intelligence you thought you had, all good guys should bear the brunt? Really? undecided
You tolerate bullshit, but the day bullshit is smeared on your face you cry foul? Bro you are what? You are DUMB!

I'm a good guy, but all that "Epistle of Quintuplicated Bullshitology" you typed up there, does not apply to me in any infinitesimal way! Damn!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844715.0.html#msg9955494

LOL whatever!! tongue

@topic: the same can be said about women.

the issue is most gentle and emotional people refer to themselves as "the good ones" however being able and willing to love does not mean anything if you don't use your mind.

Such folks are easily blinded by love and make unnecessary sacrifices, often times not even knowing the other person well enough. So if you are that type of person, a devious person will know early on and will use you. I know what I am talking about because i have been through it myself and as a result of being hurt i ended up being the "a-hole" as a method of defense to the next guy and felt even more like crap. Which brings me to my last point, don't have such a self pity party that you decided to be that "say hello to mr/ms bad guy/gal, no more mr./ms nice guy/gal" (self proclaimed loser) because you will definitely suffer more.

so my point is use your head. don't wear your emotions on your sleeves all of the time. your heart is a worthy investment, and like in the financial world before we make an investment, we do what? we research and figure out of it is worth it before we sign that 'dotted line' so treat your heart and sanity in that manner. and finally please, please please!! do not use your pain to inflict pain on others!! never do that because regardless of your sufferings karma is real!!
Re: Why Do Good Guys Always Lose Out? by Mynd44: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2012
Why should you be a good guy? Can't you just be you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Forfeited My 43m Naijabet Winning Just To Fvck Her(pics) / Hairy Men Are So Unattractive / Guys Can You Allow Your Babe To Wear These And Go Out With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.