Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Somebody Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help Me (3241 Views)

Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Somebody Help! She Just Scared Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help Me by saloobaby: 1:45pm On Jun 10, 2006
i have a boy friend when in was in higher institution and now am married but the boy is still distobing me i dont know what to do so i need somebody to help me out 4rm this boy plz
Re: Somebody Help Me by Genial(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2006
Tell your husband about the boy, give your husband the boy's address and buy him some rubber bullets!
Re: Somebody Help Me by saloobaby: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2006
ok but i dont want my husband to hut the boy b/c when we are together he did not hut me
Re: Somebody Help Me by freeda(f): 2:01pm On Jun 10, 2006
saloobaby, play along grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladebs: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2006
BY THE TIME YOU ARE PROMISING THE BOY YOU DONT KNOW THAT TIME AND YOU PROMSE HIM THAT YOU WQE MARRY HIM AND THE BOY IS DOING EVERY THING FOR YOU AND LATER BETRAYED THE BOY THAT IS WHY ALWAYS DISTURB YOU
YOU BETER DROP YOUR BABY AND AND LEAVE YOUR HBUSBAND AND GET MARRY WITH THE BOY BECAUSE THE BOY HAVE  BAD PLAN FOR YOU OKAY
Re: Somebody Help Me by saloobaby: 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2006
no i can do that is very dad, my husdand loves me. if i do it i will not 4geive my self.
Re: Somebody Help Me by eveseh(f): 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2006
i cant help,sorry dont know how?
Re: Somebody Help Me by uche1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2006
give the boy his own
Re: Somebody Help Me by hotchic1(f): 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2006
Abeg,tell ya husband now now b4 he take am 4 another thing.
Re: Somebody Help Me by harvey(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2006
This is another example again of a naija babe.i believe when she was in school that innocent guy took good care of her and she left this guy for greener pastUres.i cant comment on this.its ur wahala.you are not giving us the full picture.why is he is after u?what promises u made?u are just a pathetic lady.who know what u will do that that husband of Ur when another more wealthy guy says I LOVE U.dump Ur husband i guess.
Re: Somebody Help Me by CrazyMan(m): 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2006
Tell him you are married.

co's if your husband finds out that you are meeting someone else. he might leave you
and you will end up loosing both.
co's guys like the one in picture have no intention of marrying their victims. they are after your body.
so i'll advise you to discuss it with your husband.
Re: Somebody Help Me by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2007
Genial:

Tell your husband about the boy, give your husband the boy's address and buy him some rubber bullets!
shocked shocked
Re: Somebody Help Me by NaijaFuss(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2007
Genial Thumbs up, can i enrole as your love-student? grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by anney(f): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2007
tell your husband before the guy ruins ur home .one thing, tell ur husband the truth am sure he will bail u out wink
Re: Somebody Help Me by Busta(f): 5:30pm On Oct 17, 2007
anney:

tell your husband before the guy ruins your home .one thing, tell your husband the truth am sure he will bail u out wink

second that, especially if u've told him off several times and keeps bothering u.
Re: Somebody Help Me by ricki: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
deny a man he will keep coming back everytime, give him some pussy he will make it every 2 days grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by saucekid(m): 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2007
saloobaby:

ok but i don't want my husband to hut the boy b/c when we are together he did not hut me

kill english and go scot free, is it "hurt"? grin grin

ricki:

deny a man he will keep coming back everytime, give him some pussy he will make it every 2 days grin

ROFLMBFSBAO, guy you too much jare grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by ricki: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2007
saucepan,

it is not me, thank God

and i promised i will always do my best
Re: Somebody Help Me by uspry1(f): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2007
Why you keep contact that boy even though you are married? Are you cheated behind your husband back to continue chatting that boy? You are not following marriage vows!

Simple, tell that boy that you are married now and block that boy screenname off your messenger/email, forget that boy ever in your life and focus on your husband!
Re: Somebody Help Me by ricki: 7:46am On Oct 18, 2007
ya right i can see 24 carat lust glithering all over her face already.

that is a fact
Re: Somebody Help Me by tolajones: 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2007
travel abroad. shocked
Re: Somebody Help Me by Busta(f): 1:22am On Oct 19, 2007
U just don't know what u want! undecided
Re: Somebody Help Me by Bolarge(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2007
This is a classic example of cases where Adedibu's thugs come handy.
Contact me for phone numbers.

Lest I forget, what's his name and home address?  angry
  His life will never remain the same again. cool grin

. . . if it remains at all.
Re: Somebody Help Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2007
Bolarge:

This is a classic example of cases where Adedibu's thugs come handy.
Contact me for phone numbers.

Lest I forget, what's his name and home address? angry
His life will never remain the same again. cool grin
grin grin
Guy you bad ooo
Re: Somebody Help Me by IykeD(m): 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2007
Give us a clearer picture of what transpired while in skul.No sane guy will see a married lady and continue to disturb her if nothing went wrong, Feel us in babe so that we can be in a better position to advise.
Re: Somebody Help Me by nigboy(m): 9:50am On Jan 29, 2009
Is the boy out of his senses?

Please handle this issue with care or it may ruin your home
Re: Somebody Help Me by nigboy(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2009
Is the boy out of his senses?

Please handle this issue with care or it may ruin your home
Re: Somebody Help Me by femi4: 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2009
@Poster,I must say u r nt sincere with urself, wot do u mean by "U dnt want ur husband 2 hurt d guy cos d guy didnt hurt u wen u were wit him".U dnt really know what u want.U better report the guy 2 ur husband b4 its too late and stop acting stupidly.
Re: Somebody Help Me by Emeritus82: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2009
This boy must have something serious behind his die hard attitude. Try to reconcile with him first before he spoil your matrimonial home
Re: Somebody Help Me by hollandis(f): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2009
you guys are replying to a thread that was last posted on 2years ago. grin grin cheesy,
Re: Somebody Help Me by Gabry(f): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2009
saucekid:

ROFLMBFSBAO, guy you too much jare grin grin grin

Eya pele oooo but wetin be this? Is it  Roll On Floor Laugh Ma Big Fanny Sagging Bombom Arse Off  shocked  undecided
Re: Somebody Help Me by Moyola(f): 11:20am On Jan 30, 2009
gabrywyl:

Roll On Floor Laugh Ma Big Fanny Sagging Bombom Arse Off? shocked undecided

hehe. . . Gabry?!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Avoid Men? / Every Girl Wishes Thier Boyfriend Knew This!!! / These 10 Pictures Just Summarize This Harmattan Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.