Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Somebody Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help Me (3209 Views)

Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Somebody Help! She Just Scared Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help Me by Gabry(f): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2009
Wetin I do now? 

Quote from: saucekid on October 18, 2007, 12:45:16 AM
ROFLMBFSBAO, guy you too much jare

gabrywyl:

Eya pele oooo but wetin be this? Is it Roll On Floor Laugh Ma Big Fanny Sagging Bombom Arse Off? shocked undecided
Moyola:

hehe. . . Gabry?!!

[flash=200,200][/flash][tr][/tr]
Re: Somebody Help Me by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2009
an example of greedy naija babes who neva know wot they want.
assholes grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by ndubisius: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
you need to tell your husband about this guy or else if he finds out you may lose his trust.his reaction to this issue will depend on how you present it to him but i assure its for the best that you tell you husband and that is were the solution lies.
Re: Somebody Help Me by chic2pimp(m): 5:05am On Sep 08, 2009
Does the term 'suicide pact' ring a bell undecided. Make the both of you try am. Una go see say life go better.
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex3: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
chic2pimp:

Does the term 'suicide pact' ring a bell undecided. Make the both of you try am. Una go see say life go better.

Did i hear an animal screaming?
Re: Somebody Help Me by chic2pimp(m): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2009
.ladysex:

Did i hear an animal screaming?
STOP stalking me jare u woman.
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex3: 12:45am On Sep 09, 2009
chic2pimp:

Asshole i will never stop , this is just the begining. When a drunk meets a mad man, he learns the difference between being merely drunk and truly mad. I will show you the stuff am made off.
Re: Somebody Help Me by amebono1: 2:29am On Sep 09, 2009
chic2pimp:

she's inlove grin grin grin abeg pardon her ehn, give her the rounds she wants grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex3: 2:59am On Sep 09, 2009
!amebo no1:

she's inlove grin grin grin abeg pardon her ehn, give her the rounds she wants grin
I dont fool in love with fools like you. worthless son of a bitch!
Re: Somebody Help Me by Nobody: 3:00am On Sep 09, 2009
Seriously, who is this ladysex? grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by chic2pimp(m): 3:01am On Sep 09, 2009
!amebo no1:

grin grin grin grin Okay then I will pardon her cuz of you. Loff knows no boundary as they say.
FL Gators:

E jo e ba mi bi oo. Han han kilode se wo n so wa po ni.
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex3: 3:05am On Sep 09, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin Okay then I will pardon her cuz of you. Loff knows no boundary as they say.

Will you withdraw that statement D!ck head. how can i fall inlove with a fool? worthless son of a bitch.
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex3: 3:15am On Sep 09, 2009
@chic2pimp
I don't understand how your brain works, speak English.
Re: Somebody Help Me by chic2pimp(m): 3:16am On Sep 09, 2009
.ladysex:

Will you withdraw that statement D!ck head. how can i fall inlove with a fool? worthless son of a bitch.
Don't hate missy just appreciate  wink cool. Prove u ain't in love with me by leaving me alone. Just for 2 months.
Re: Somebody Help Me by chic2pimp(m): 3:16am On Sep 09, 2009
.ladysex:

@chic2pimp
I don't understand how your brain works, speak English.
U loff me jare. Love is truly blind
.ladysex:

Asshole i will never stop , this is just the begining. When a drunk meets a mad man, he learns the difference between being merely drunk and truly mad. I will show you the stuff am made off.
Oh really? grin Okay ooo I am all yours. I hope you are ready to go 5 rounds like mike tyson
Re: Somebody Help Me by tutus(m): 3:20am On Sep 09, 2009
Ahahaaha!!!!! chic2pimp, !amebo no1  D 2 ugly yoruba  birds na here u guys cum hide abi?
let me go and inform mama-gee and stamma.
Re: Somebody Help Me by chic2pimp(m): 3:27am On Sep 09, 2009
tutus:

Ahahaaha!!!!! chic2pimp, !amebo no1  D 2 ugly yoruba  birds na here u guys cum hide abi?
let me go and inform mama-gee and stamma.
E ma gba mi. Hehehehe iru wahala wo le le yi? grin grin. Nna TITUS FISH let me be ooo. If U like bring Papa - cee.
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex3: 3:35am On Sep 09, 2009
@chic2pimp stop irritating me with your infected spaghetti d!ck. d!ck licking son of a bitch go fucck your mum's rusty cunt, d!ckless cock sucking basturd.
Re: Somebody Help Me by tutus(m): 3:45am On Sep 09, 2009
love-vendor isi kotara ebu ka ebu na-agba, Dude okuko mmanya na -egbu ahubeghi mmanwulu ara na-ayi.
Haaaahaa!!!!
Re: Somebody Help Me by chic2pimp(m): 5:03am On Sep 09, 2009
.ladysex:

@chic2pimp stop irritating me with your infected spaghetti d!ck. d!ck licking son of a bitch go fucck your mum's rusty cunt, d!ckless cock sucking basturd.
Awon ebi e lo n ba soro. Eranko jati jati. Leave me alone woman.
tutus:

love-vendor isi kotara ebu ka ebu na-agba, Dude okuko mmanya na -egbu ahubeghi mmanwulu ara na-ayi.
Haaaahaa!!!!
Seun should ban Nairalanders from having double identities jare. Amugbo oshi, were omo,omo ti o ni eko,suegbe. Omo jati jati.
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex3: 5:26am On Sep 09, 2009
chic2pimp
LMAO, interesting i will make you run from chic2pimp to wale.star to amebo 1 .
Ashawo pikin na you do tire.
Re: Somebody Help Me by mamagee5: 2:25am On Sep 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

you mean just like your slutty mom fell in love with the chimps and then ran into the bush and wanted to rape them?, comon will you shut your odor infected mouth up and come and make it hot for me and stop running away , because this forum is too small for the both of us, manliness riding self-servicer grin grin grin grin grin, enough of your talking and promises and start putting it into action, fool. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex2: 3:03am On Sep 10, 2009
@!amebo no1
hey! Look up slowpoke what are you waiting for? yab! yab! D!ckless son of a bitch! I hate you so much
i feel like kicking you in the ass D!ck face get the hell out of this thread you smiling pussyy face.
Re: Somebody Help Me by amebono1: 7:43am On Sep 10, 2009
chic2pimp:

grin grin grin grin Okay then I will pardon her cuz of you. Loff knows no boundary as they say.E jo e ba mi bi oo. Han han kilode se wo n so wa po ni.

its not a crime if she falls inloff with you, give it to her darling grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by whitelexi(m): 8:01am On Sep 10, 2009
,ladysex:

@!amebo no1
hey! Look up slowpoke what are you waiting for? yab! yab! D!ckless son of a bitch! I hate you so much
i feel like kicking you in the ass D!ck face get the hell out of this thread you smiling pussyy face.

Same words a woman says just before she opens her legs grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by Gabry(f): 8:05am On Sep 10, 2009
:-x embarassed
Re: Somebody Help Me by amebono1: 8:08am On Sep 10, 2009
whitelexi:

grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by amebono1: 8:10am On Sep 10, 2009
FL Gators:

one of them igbo sex addict grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex2: 11:52am On Sep 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

one of them igbo sex addict grin

I shall not be moved!!!! now your ranting Ashawo pikin.
i will slap you with my flip flop on that ugly yoruba stick you call a D!ck and you will cum LovePeddler!!
into your mum's rusty old cunt. your mum is a yoruba sex addict , she is like a T.V.: A two year old could turn her on.
mama-gee has finished you is now my own turn. i will be right back.
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex2: 11:56am On Sep 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway.
Re: Somebody Help Me by whitelexi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
,ladysex:

Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway.

A mad will tell u that u r the mad one, does that make 2 mad people? I think not grin
You only become mad when u join that mad man in displaying madness tendencies grin
Sorry luv, i no mad, but i know a madman when i see one cheesy
Re: Somebody Help Me by DaudaAbu(m): 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
Na waoohhhhhhhhhh

Is this all the help The person that start dis thread gets?

RE: Somebody help me. But all you guys doing is sendind abuses back and forth. Y not start anoda thread for Yab,

and face urself there, Pls let this thread be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls I Date Hardly Ever Seem To Give Me The Benefit Of Doubt? / How To Act When A Woman Likes U! / What Do You Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.