Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,199 members, 7,867,482 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Somebody Help Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Help Me (3212 Views)

Can Somebody Help! What Is This Girl Saying? (pic) / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Somebody Help! She Just Scared Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help Me by candyshore: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2009
abi o. she needs advice not yabs, narialanders self
Re: Somebody Help Me by mamagee5: 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2009
!amebo no1:

one of them igbo sex addict grin

Comon shut you STD blistered mouth and go and get your mom out of the slutty business, slut of the century. grin grin grin grin grin grin, you're still running away ehn?, grin grin grin, don't worry I'm not done with you yet, by the time I'm through with you, you'll call your slutty mother to come and do appeal, Birds of the same feathers flocked together as whores they are. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Somebody Help Me by ladysex2: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
,ladysex:

Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway.
whitelexi:

A mad will tell u that u r the mad one, does that make 2 mad people? I think not grin
You only become mad when u join that mad man in displaying madness tendencies grin
Sorry luv, i no mad, but i know a madman when i see one cheesy

How do you know I’m mad? You must be mad too.
Go get a life man or i will show you what mad people do.
Re: Somebody Help Me by tutus(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2009
As una get 2 black bird 4 dis thread amebo no1, chic2pimp .
dis thread no go rest.
Re: Somebody Help Me by stamma(m): 1:56am On Sep 11, 2009
@POSTER
OUR TWO YORUBA BLACK UGLY BIRDS ARE MISSING AND WE GOT AN INFOR THAT THEY ARE HIDING ON THIS THREAD.
PLEASE WE BEG YOU IN GOD'S NAME HAND THEM OVER TO US , OR WE SCATTER THIS THREAD. THE CHOICE IS YOURS I HAVE SPOKEN.
Re: Somebody Help Me by Dclique(m): 2:38am On Sep 11, 2009
@mama gee, roflmao.
Take it easy
Re: Somebody Help Me by tutus(m): 2:59am On Sep 11, 2009
candyshore:

abi o. she needs advice not yabs, narialanders self
?mama-gee:

Comon shut you STD blistered mouth and go and get your mom out of the slutty business, slut of the century. grin grin grin grin grin grin, you're still running away ehn?, grin grin grin, don't worry I'm not done with you yet, by the time I'm through with you, you'll call your slutty mother to come and do appeal, Birds of the same feathers flocked together as whores they are. grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/q

well-done girl i got your back
Re: Somebody Help Me by amebono1: 3:07am On Sep 11, 2009
whitelexi:

A mad will tell u that u r the mad one, does that make 2 mad people? I think not grin
You only become mad when u join that mad man in displaying madness tendencies grin
Sorry luv, i no mad, but i know a madman when i see one cheesy

more like a mad woman grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make A Good Friends And Be Jovial With Girls / My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend / This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.