Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (24485 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
HAVING ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS VERY WELL AT AN INTERVIEW, THEN A LAST QUESTION, 'WHAT ARE THE NAMES OF THE TWO PEOPLE SHAKING HANDS WHEN U START A NOKIA PHONE'.

MY ANSWER : SORRY SIR, I DON'T KNOW.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Mrkinzi(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
undecided
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2013
"Do you have a gf " a sociology student asked when taking Gst together i was like Yes and No mein some girls ehn.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
K
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by DisGuy: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
"How do you know you can have kids"

words were rushing through trying to reply then they went back in slowing- thinking about the question

it was so random, so against nature, so unfair!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
dopeJemi: This question
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nexxy007: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2013
Do you really love me?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by coolestboy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Can u put it in writing why u want to marry my daughter?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by natureem: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why r u so black? angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by stephano100(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Adebaba1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
are you sure u wil make heaven?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by oyedun82(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2013
mistakenly pressed a gal boo.bs and another gal asked in one word explain what you just did
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by alotofgrace(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
uncle what is the meaning of "presdigitation"? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by packman: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bossforeva: "why were you given a Two-year ban by Afam4ever for a minor derail?" this question still got me puzzled till now that you are reading my comment

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=20pt]
YOU ARE BANNED FOR 4 YEARS[/size]
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Amari(f): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
#Just passing#
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Amari(f): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
quote author=Obinnau]"are you in any relationship"?[/quote]
What can be so difficult there? It's either a 'yes' or a 'no'. Except you're just playing the field.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
Will you marry me
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by jaydude(f): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2013
THE day i was asked if i was prepared for END TIME, the THING make me fear o undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by LordReed(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
Flytefalls: When I am in the car with my fiance and it gets a bit quiet, my mind drifts off to visit various things I have playing in the back of my mind. I must wear this vacation on my face because he'll then turn the music down and ask "What are you thinking?". My answers always sound suspicious because honestly, I don't remember much. I always feel guilty about not really being able to translate my thoughts into words.

How does one wear a vacation on the face?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why won't ur 'thing' stand?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Arosa(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
1)How can you convince an atheist there is God?
2) Why is it hard for black Africa to developed?
3) Are we alone in the universe?
4) Will super eagles ever win the world cup?
5) When will the world end? undecided
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by rill: 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
When would ASUU strike end
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by ettybaba(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2013
Na beer dey smell for ya mouth? grin shocked
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
"Last person you kissed" Well I told d girl my baby nephew, few months old. I kissed his cheek
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Cdstars(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
sawyer89:
you got me laughing. How?
Mine was the question asked by my cousin. The young lad asked me how did his mum got a big tummy. The said mum was pregnant. I told him his mum was expecting a baby.
He then further asked how do people get pregnant. I was speechless for few seconds. Not that I didn't know the answer but how would I explain to a young boy the role sex plays in pregnancy formation without polluting his pure mind.

tel d lad dat pple bcum pregnant by getting married and u cnt marry until u grow up into a big man

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by adtiezy1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
rill: When would ASUU strike end
even jonathan can not answer this simple question..more or less you angryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangryangry
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by tjdj: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2013
hardest for me was when a Doctor asked when i was around 15 if i had started having sex right in front of my mum,sister and elder brother...WTF,what happens to calling someone aside before asking such a discreet quaestion

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Victosin09(f): 3:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
How did you do it?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by morenath(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
My phisics teacher asked us to explain why ice is sllipery with a promise to reward anyone dat get the answer with a scholarship abroad and since then till now I can't provide answer....am still willing to know why ice is sllipery till date

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
Check my signature....... cool #iJoshy
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
did u or did u not, do it with maureen??

*and ryt then maureen get belle ooo..and i know say i use protection when i do..
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by mysticgal(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Bossforeva: are you sure u are not one of those girls nairaland censored into a love-vendor but a [P.I.M.P] in real life?

bro explain love-vendor cos i com from atilogwu village tenk undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / The Long Snake I Killed Today....... / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.