Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (24502 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by lirusehn(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
do u smoke? Y dnt u wanna follow bak? Ar u on watssap? . really i fink d hard shud b changed 2 Foolish

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by hayy: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
sawyer89:
you got me laughing. How?
Mine was the question asked by my cousin. The young lad asked me how did his mum got a big tummy. The said mum was pregnant. I told him his mum was expecting a baby.
He then further asked how do people get pregnant. I was speechless for few seconds. Not that I didn't know the answer but how would I explain to a young boy the role sex plays in pregnancy formation without polluting his pure mind.
You should have tried though... If we fail to teach them,the society will in a bad way do...
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why did you cheat on me?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by donsteady(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
My own was my ex girl friend dad ask me
In what basic do I see his daughter as my girl friend? I couldn't answer that question
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by alaladakosta(f): 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2013
ta ni baba nile yi?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Aderupoko2: 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2013
When will all evil spirit summersault and die.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2013
Do you smoke weed?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by nolio(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
What is your name
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Michael14049(m): 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
cry my was why are you behaving so stupid
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Atmosfear: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
God created man.

Who created God?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by sparkleRed(f): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
Heliesha: As a historian how many people died during biafra war
Fellow historian yipee! I no dey famz ooh angry
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
"What was your first post on facebook?" grin grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by babycee(f): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2013
"Why did u join nairaland"
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by dimexilux(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2013
a gal asked me dt "y is 6 afraid of 7?"
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by willyray(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2013
do you love me
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by critique101(f): 6:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Someone's parent asked me "what is BJ"? shocked

How can a saint like me know that? grin grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by mecus4love(m): 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
mysticgal: are you a virgin undecided
what was your answer?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Hogbemisola(m): 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why does the day break and nvr fall?
And why does the night fall and nvr break? grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by profvic3: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
mysticgal: are you a virgin undecided
d best question i love to ask cheesy[quote author=mysticgal]are you a virgin undecided
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by dabrake(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
"Let A = God
B = Love
C = Blind.
If A = B (God is Love) and B = C (Love is blind), then by the rule of transitivity, B = C (God is Blind)

What is your take on this?"

Oboy, I chew lips that day.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by henryvirus(m): 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Can u try 2 luv me? asked by a girl i regarded as my sister. was stunned,culdnt ansa,i changed d subject of conversation immediately.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by dlex21(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
mine is Do you love me?? especially wen i dont love the girl asking

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Hogbemisola(m): 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
If a vegetarian eats only vegetable wat does humanitarian eat? grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Omesexy: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
The hardest qustn so far is: WHEN WILL ASUU END DS STRIKE cant seems 2 find d answer 2 ds qustn YET!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by LawChick: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
The Promise - A Nairalander gets a monthly free GIFT from www.mytrendyitems.com

Though its still early to decide who gets this gift for November, the selfless act of one Nairalander by name - Dryakson
has convinced us that he gets this months gift unopposed! He won because he did this -
READ ABOUT IT HERE

So Dryakson, well done to you, Nigeria needs more people like you, take it from me that you are now a Nairaland Hero. In fact you are a National hero. You can decide to follow oduz idea, or something. This thing you did needs to be promoted more then the so called STARS. The bank should had done more for you simply because your deed gives people hope, we seriously need hope in this country.

Your gift pack is ready, pls call Eno on 07031357736 to claim.

Once again, congrats!

Your Fan,

LawChick

For:
http://mytrendyitems.com

facebook page - http://statictab.com/gafypah

http://twitter.com/mytrendyitems
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by profvic3: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
jux came bk 4rm a journey na a frnd was stil askin me'ar u back'? cry
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Pvin: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2013
When I was asked to spell it and I get confused not knowing that he meant ''IT''
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2013
Where do you work?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by mdee1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2013
This

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by kingilemona298(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Are you born again ;DAre you born again
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Ezemust: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2013
;DWen i was an apprentice(boy boy tinz).i live a live of hard nock.my oga is the grand master of questoining.4 exampie if u sit wit him and u ar quiet he wil ask u wat is it u ar tinking?if u tel him u ar nt tinking anytin he tel u 2 shut up and tel him wat u ar tinking.dat na masala
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Ezemust: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
dabrake: "Let A = God
B = Love
C = Blind.
If A = B (God is Love) and B = C (Love is blind), then by the rule of transitivity, B = C (God is Blind)

What is your take on this?"

Oboy, I chew lips that day.
dat na nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / The Long Snake I Killed Today....... / U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.