Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,628 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (24482 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / What Is The Hardest Question U Av Eva Bin Asked??? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by AbuMikey(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2013

When my Dad asked me "Don't You have a girlfriend?" undecided

I was dumbfounded for a few seconds lipsrsealed

And then,before I could even reply him,he asked, "Or you want to deny" undecidedangry

Up till today, I've not yet answerd that question cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Yazmin: 3:21pm On Nov 06, 2013
sawyer89: We have been asked numerous questions.
It's an herculean task estimating the number of question we have ever been asked. But some questions stick to our memory due to our inability to provide answers to them or circumstances surrounding those questions.

What is the toughest question you've ever been asked?

Was asked in an interview the 'name of the two people whose hands appear when you power up a nokia phone....'
Five years and i am Still waiting for them to call me for medicals.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by zeennurei(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
Do you really love me? While deep inside me I know I don't

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by AbuMikey(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2013
alotofgrace: uncle what is the meaning of "presdigitation"? grin

One of my female friend asked me this question when we were watching "Akeelah and the Bee" together grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by dradoyi(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2013
God made man...
Who made God
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by AbuMikey(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2013
deejay_harry1: did u or did u not, do it with maureen??

*and ryt then maureen get belle ooo..and i know say i use protection when i do..

**falls from bench**

gringrin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Aewesomz: 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Are u a learner
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by mitchyy(f): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
What's up? grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
The hardest and the most silly question I hate is when someone saw me eating and still asking me "are you eating"in my mind I will be like no am not eating am just smelling the food.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by jahbiz: 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2013
My girl told m she went to a church and there she was told she has to marry next year or else... And she asked me Isaac will you let us marry next year please? In my mind I was like next year ke? 4 where and a million time of silence followed.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by JewelDiamond(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
What is masturbation in Igbo(asked by an elderly man that they always say in Emmanuel tv).
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Obinnau(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
Amari: quote author=Obinnau]"are you in any relationship"?
What can be so difficult there? It's either a 'yes' or a 'no'. Except you're just playing the field.
yea I love playing the field.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Charbless(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hardest question: Where I was when the others took 1st position in my class

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by patrickmuf(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2013
was about to be operated upon couple of years ago and i was asked by a counsellor after my blood sample was taken for test, if you're HIV+ve whom are you gonna tell? the thought of HIV and +ve in the same sentence almost killed me... but tnx God twas -ve
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by akahp(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Abu Mikey:

When my Dad asked me "Don't You have a girlfriend?" undecided

I was dumbfounded for a few seconds lipsrsealed

And then,before I could even reply him,he asked, "Or you want to deny" undecidedangry

Up till today, I've not yet answerd that question cheesy

if na me na 2chose d 2nd one nd ansa 'yes' grin

Smetin lik dis>>> 'Or u want 2deny?..
YES cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2013
Do you love me?? Ans- i dont know

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
What's happening?...

I dnt have a definite answer to this question...cos i rily dnt knw wat shud be happening wen nothin is actually happenin..grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by cocobabe(f): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2013
Basic: If you were to be a tree, what kind of tree would you love to be, and why?

That one na jamb question undecided
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by kevodre: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
mysticgal: are you a virgin undecided
And wat was ur answer?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Heliesha: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2013
As a historian how many people died during biafra war
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Dewze(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2013
sawyer89:
you got me laughing. How?
Mine was the question asked by my cousin. The young lad asked me how did his mum got a big tummy. The said mum was pregnant. I told him his mum was expecting a baby.
He then further asked how do people get pregnant. I was speechless for few seconds. Not that I didn't know the answer but how would I explain to a young boy the role sex plays in pregnancy formation without polluting his pure mind.

how does the knowledge of a purely natural means of procreation pollute a pure mind?

It is that which you hide from the mind that pollutes it the most.

That was why of all the trees planted in the garden of Eden, Adam and Eve had no 'deep' interest in any except that which has been kept from them.

So pls in case of another time. Explain to him with all honesty and a clear conscience. The child will not be aroused by your words. Infact, it is yourself that you would have to worry about.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Eisenhower(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
the hardest question are those I have been asked lately by mostly married women; Are you single? (me come dey wonder this recurrent question from people of this category).
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by stitcheD(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
morenath: My phisics teacher asked us to explain why ice is sllipery with a promise to reward anyone dat get the answer with a scholarship abroad and since then till now I can't provide answer....am still willing to know why ice is sllipery till date
Physics
Slippery
That
Gets
An
I am
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by CooldudeY2J: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
tj-dj:
hardest for me was when a Doctor asked when i was around 15 if i had started having sex right in front of my mum,sister and elder brother...WTF,what happens to calling someone aside before asking such a discreet quaestion
..Chisos! See kwetion, well mine was are u born again
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by lirusehn(m): 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by AbuMikey(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
akah.p:
if na me na 2chose d 2nd one nd ansa 'yes' grin

Smetin lik dis>>> 'Or u want 2deny?..
YES cheesy

He won't slap You, but the kinda scolding you gonna get,I swear,it would make you regret ever answering arguing with him..... grin

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Abeniboy: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
my female friend asked - Do you really love me!
Anoda said - cant you see I have feelings for you
anoda - guy y r u nt in any relationship
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Why do you love me?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by switdil(f): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2013
WHY!!!
Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Imoobot(m): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2013
My little cousin ask me: uncle, if poet enjoys poetry, and cooks enjoys cookery, why is pastor saying that Adult should not enjoys Adultery? I diplomatically avoided the question.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by Abeniboy: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2013
@Dewze, wo told you the tree Adam and Eve ate from was kept in secret to them? Didnt God explain and warn them that in the day dey eat from it they will die?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? by satellitedaisy: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2013
If u love me, why do you love my sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / The Long Snake I Killed Today....... / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.