Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Things That Annoyed You About Your Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things That Annoyed You About Your Ex (512 Views)

What Slight Inconvenience Annoyed You Recently? / My Girlfriend Was Annoyed With Me For Refusing To Suck Her Pussy. / Ladies What Pickup Line Has Thrilled Or Annoyed You The Most. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things That Annoyed You About Your Ex by simplyOJ(m): 10:30am On Oct 25, 2013
Just got this experience from a friend on another forum about his ex, thought I should bring it here. Please have your say about your own ex.

She is not happy with herself. Keeps changing her appearance. Getting more trashy than classy.

She needs constant attention from insignificant people on social media and thinks she is popular from it.

She is a loud talker. To the point that her voice will make you insane. Even in another room. On top of that she gets told all the time she sounds like a man. Which I agree.

She thinks that making crazy faces is funny and won't stop until you laugh at one. In reality it scared the hell out of me.

She is very snoopy. Internet history, friends lists, FB activity, ETC. Needs to check them constantly.

She rocks when she is sitting. Made me seasick all the time. She knows she does it but does anyway.

Brittle hair, slight balding. Scared to run my fingers through her hair because I would pull more out.

If sex took too long she would say I wasn't attracted to her. Constant low self esteem.

Very childish and never an intelligent conversation.

Every Christmas she would always try to figure out who was getting what and ruining surprises.

She had flaky skin and never used lotion.

Bit her fingernails and skin off and spit it out all the time. Gross. She stopped that but I still remember it.

Used way too much toilet paper and clogged the toilet many times. (this one got me rolling grin)

Listened to the same song over and over and over and over forever.

Worried about everyone's issues except her own.

Used deodorant under her tatas and wondered why she was getting nasty sores under there..

Always very uptight and said the same things during sex. Didn't want me to see her nude. After 10 years?

So much more but now its making me angry to think about it more. That's progress. Keep reminding yourself why it wasn't meant to be and eventually you'll be so repulsed that you will not think of them at all. Or at least be able to process it faster and move on.

(1) (Reply)

Except Ure Engaged You Shouldn't Complain Of Heartbreak. / Which Is Right And Which Is Wrong / Who Is To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.