Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Youths Plan Protest Against Mark - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Plan Protest Against Mark (14919 Views)

ABU Zaria On Lock Down As Shiite Muslims Plan Protest During Jumaat Prayers / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift / Nigerians In Abuja Protest Against Election Postponement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by onyichick(f): 10:14am On Oct 26, 2013
jamace: I feel the pain of Idoma youths. I travelled from Enugu to Makurdi by road in August 2013, my God, the federal road between Otukpa and Oturkpo has cut into two at Ugbokolo town. The diversion through Ugbokolo town had ditches that swallowed my car. In fact, it came to a point that I was frustrated and had to ask myself why I even made the journey. The road was terrible. Why is the road between Otukpa and Oturkpo not repaired for a long while now? and I learnt the contract was awarded to -----
correct my broda,d roas can swallow ur car.i passed thru there ystday for a burial in one village.u will jst be pitying d cars plying dat road plus urself join.
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by horlajide: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2013
16 fvcking years!!!!!! angry
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by patwilly(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=Onyenna]....I served in Idoma Land (Ogoli Ugboju) and I also had the opportunity to visit several other places in idoma land....I have to say the place is so underdeveloped...Mma Kocho .... I wish them the very best in their struggles..... Owoicho is in control.... Anyaa....

I see. I'm an indigene of Ogoli Ugboju. What year did you serve and where?
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by saintNinoBran(m): 10:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Thats a nice move mehn, atleast to teach this fools that parade themselves as leaders and representatives a lesson.
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by teskyg: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Kick that devil incarnate out.I will leave my base in SA to join that protest even if am an Idoma.I served @ Otukpo and knew how wicked that Man is.

No be only Tunde Mark,Na Tambuwal Mark.slowpoke.
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by jullary(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2013
Omexonomy: Vote pdp out and vote apc in then cholera and expensive university fee.
are u telling me people from PDP states are clean? What we've praying for in ogun state is good road and PDP spent 8 good years without anything now amosun is giving us that come to agbado and check what's going on now! Mumu
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Memyselfu2009(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2013
I think is time for middle belt to produce d next president of Nigeria
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by kabba7(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Is this all the Jonathan gang can attempt (they can't pull it through) sorry for them so because of his last speech on the ongoing university's strike this is what the jejunes wants to attempt . Those lecturers has out smart the executive very badly mark was only saying the fact so gej & co should relax one can read between the lines,they have been fooled !!
Mark is not your problem its your foolishness that you need to work on.
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by ebucha: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2013
teskyg: Kick that devil incarnate out.I will leave my base in SA to join that protest even if am an Idoma.I served @ Otukpo and knew how wicked that Man is.

No be only Tunde Mark,Na Tambuwal Mark.slowpoke.
sayin Dark mark is heartless is an understatement my brother. That man hav cos d idoma people more pains dan d devil
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Ad4(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2013
its not about the party but the people who elected the leaders and the leaders themselves.We as a people are getting what we deserve.
Now APC has emerged without looking and considering the people that make up the party(party leadership)the people (electorate) have started praising them, in few years to come when the people don't get what they want and another party comes out the people runs to that party and the circle continuous.Now everything that comes from APC is good even when the governor paints the road black and builds a house withs millions of naira allocated to them.Do we really know what we want as a people?
Now everybody is condemning GEJ because they have seen APC without considering the progress the nation has recorded in the last months.Let us open our eyes as a nation.
The circle continuous!
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by ebucha: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2013
echeonyilo: Bad bele ppl don hit road again...
David mark 4 life.
No amount of treat can remove him
hunger no good oh. How long will u continue killin urself 4 this man just for maggi and opkehe 5naira. I only pitty ur poor mother farming inside edumoga forest!

6 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Anniettieufia(m): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2013
Please ,
have they started this REGISTRATION process ?

Because me and by native broda want to join,
How much is the fees,

i need answers please,
tanz.
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2013
i am proud to be an idoma guy. the problem with us is that we are not united and we are scattered all over Nigeria, leaving the likes of Mark to capitalise on this weakness.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by ukpaku: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Ad+:
its not about the party but the people who elected the leaders and the leaders themselves.We as a people are getting what we deserve.
Now APC has emerged without looking and considering the people that make up the party(party leadership)the people (electorate) have started praising them, in few years to come when the people don't get what they want and another party comes out the people runs to that party and the circle continuous.Now everything that comes from APC is good even when the governor paints the road black and builds a house withs millions of naira allocated to them.Do we really know what we want as a people?
Now everybody is condemning GEJ because they have seen APC without considering the progress the nation has recorded in the last months.Let us open our eyes as a nation.
The circle continuous!
wetin u the talk self?
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by rlcanon: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2013
APC AT WORK AGAIN.ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU PRIVATE COMPANY.FOOLS WILL ALWAYS BE BE FOOLISH ANY ANY TIME ANY WHERE.APC MY FOOT.ASK BOLA TINUBU TO ACCOUNT FOR HIS FINANCIAL MIS APPRIOPIATE WHILE AT MOBILE UNLIMITED.

APC IS ETHNIC POLITICS
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Atyodos: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2013
I thnk David Mark and Abba Moro have tried for the Idoma ppl very wel, they are the only ppl employ in federal jobs against there Tiv majority, why are they crying?
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Wilson10(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2013
[quote author=presher] IDOMA YOUTH UNA EYE DON CLEAR since this week am always the first seun i hope say i get price to my idoma peeps oyine abole. Oyi, Obobino. Awobe?
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by boarnerges: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2013
It has finally dawned on them that Mr.Mark is a crook. Am sure the plate of rice, tin tomatoea and bicycle he gave has been eaten and sold.
Nigerian youth arise. He holds benue state in his hands.
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Caseless: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
kambili999: ewwww... Hot air.
kambili999, dz ur id no b here oo.
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by oche419: 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Mark will definitely use his thugs to scatter the protest. Idoma pple back home are very gullible. Poverty is ravaging the land and Mark is capitalizing on that. He will just budget some millions and the protest will be taken care of. God is watching. It is just a matter of time before the fate of Senator Arthur Nzeribe befalls him.
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by mrmatt(m): 12:17pm On Oct 26, 2013
i hope this is nt a plan by d Tiv to control both state and federal? Though Dmark no d try .

1 Like

Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by B3sty(m): 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
ikwoche: i am proud to be an idoma guy. the problem with us is that we are not united and we are scattered all over Nigeria, leaving the likes of Mark to capitalise on this weakness.
I liked your comment...Idoma Boi to the Core! Otukpa precisely!
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by mu2sa2: 12:22pm On Oct 26, 2013
Living Soul34: Its quite pathetic how people reason... David Mark is not a Military Head of States that would stand up and give a state to the Idomas... Off course i don't blame David Mark, i only pity those who believed that Mark had all the power to just "decree a thing and it would just come to pass" in the first place... I for one have never been a fan of D. Mark (though i appreciate his maturity in leading the upper chamber of the National Assembly)... From day one i didn't see Mark as the kind of leader that would represent the interest of the Idomas well. He may be good in leading the national Assembly and making some input in national issues may be because of his experience as a military governor, minister, member of armed force ruling council etc but certainly not a grass-root politician hence Idoma should not expect much from him...But on a second thought you cannot blame Idoma youths because they didn't vote Mark into power... All the time that Mark contested against Usman Abubakar (AKA Young Alhaji) he didn't win any of the elections but INEC kept on announcing him as the winner a situation that left Idoma youth helpless...OBJ, INEC, Nigerian judiciary should be blamed for all that because D. Mark rode on their backs to senate and not on the backs of majority of Idoma people, especially the youth. As for Mark making his Son (Tunde or whatever they call his name) a senator is the joke of the century because it cannot happen.
The same Inec that gave mark victory against the vote of the electorate is still very much around to repeat the fraud in favour of Tunde. This time around with the heavy back up of the equally rotten jidiciary.
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Gepheral: 12:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Full Blooded Idoma....
Its long long overdue.....
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Fayrouzz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 26, 2013
ukpaku: wetin u the talk self?
I tire ooo my bro... Some people self na wa .
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
undecided
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by IDOMABOY: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2013
ALL DIS HUNGRY SUG MEMBER'S DON START BA?MAAAARRRK 4 LIFE
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by IDOMABOY: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
HOW DEV IS UR PLACE PUNK?
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by Onyenna(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2013
patwilly: I see. I'm an indigene of Ogoli Ugboju. What year did you serve and where?

Oyi Idoma....Abaole? I was among the july 2012 Batch B corpers ...I passed out june 2013.... While I was there, I discovered one thing, Idoma people are not really United... If you guys really want things to workout well, you guys have to come together....
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by senator2k9(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
This is indeed a big fat lie, we the idoma youths are strongly behind david mark ! This is the work of his opponents frm the other side of idoma (names witheld) . Even though Dmark has nt affected me directly, I stil appreciate what he has done for my other idoma brothers from the inside! Long live okpokpowulu !!!
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by CharliParker: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Infact am sick and tired of PDP, the are planning on how to full their pockets and accouts more zeros to it useless people
Re: Youths Plan Protest Against Mark by isarumah(m): 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2013
As you transgressed and blackmailed the past leaders, especially those of northern background, so you are doing to your kinsmam today. Transgression is built up in your minds, that is why you accused ............ .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mma Okpara Visits Governor Ikpeazu (Photos) / Fresh Deployment In North-east: Police Lobby For Exemption / Group Writes EFCC To Arrest Peter Obi Over Embezzlement Of N259b(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.