Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon (30897 Views)

Best Of Logicboy- Why Pastors, Imams, Priests Arent Good For You / Imams & Priests Play Football For Bosnian Kindergarten / Ifa Orisa Religion - Is This Our True Identity: Our True Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Esu is not satan you dumba$$.
pls be responsible, how can u then convince me after the insult. Well, exercise appropriate etiquette in laying down your viewpoint. So, what is the Yoruba translation of satan?
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by beejay112: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
Am very happy with this page.ifayemi is a well known ifa priest in ikorodu and he has always been respected by most government officials.most of the onifa,s are fraudsters and impostures but OBA ifayemi is not like them.I remember a ifa priest named BABA ETIKO in Agege,he is the second in command to OBA IFAYEMI,he told me much about ifa and I noticed he is always straight forward man compare to one OLUWO ADEMOLA which OBA IFAYEMI dismissd from his palace last year and it was even written in the paper.oluwo demola was dismissed fro Saala because he is rude. Back to the point,why I refused to serve ifa is,if u are killing any animal for ur ifa,u must bow down ur head for it and say ifa ori mi ree ooo,and the lord wrote it in the bible and quran tht don't bow down for anything I made because am the jealous God. Yes I can confirm it,over 200 pastorsi knew that have ifa but the church members will not know.ifa is good but putting ur head down is not wht I like in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by McPolomy(m): 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
So u think all Nairalanders are University students that we will be so jobless to read all these craps just because ASUU is on strike... LMAO..
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by chiogoezubem(f): 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
Keneking: Too long

You are impatient!!! Take time and read it. It's actually interesting and insightful. @ least for knowledge's sake.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
beejay112: Back to the point,why I refused to serve ifa is,if u are killing any animal for ur ifa,u must bow down ur head for it and say ifa ori mi ree ooo,and the lord wrote it in the bible and quran tht don't bow down for anything I made[b] because am the jealous God[/b]. Yes I can confirm it,over 200 pastorsi knew that have ifa but the church members will not know.ifa is good but putting ur head down is not wht I like in it.

wow what a lame reason! shocked shocked shocked shocked

seriously?!

You are refusing the religion of your forefathers and all the knowledge it comes with just because you don't like to bow your head?!

Bowing your head is a sign of humility and respect.

Do you seriously think a SPiritual Force/ GOd wrote "a book"?!

Is God an author?

stop being bound in chains by what these foreign man-written books have to say.

I can't believe the extent you fellows go to delay your faith.

I MEAN, SERIOUSLY?!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
McPolomy: So u think all Nairalanders are University students that we will be so jobless to read all these craps just because ASUU is on strike... LMAO..

what job do you have?

Are you the President of Nigeria?

Illiterate mumu.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
viski: pls, who is the presumed "man" that you are referring to?

jesus the jewish traitor.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
viski: pls be responsible, how can u then convince me after the insult. Well, exercise appropriate etiquette in laying down your viewpoint. So, what is the Yoruba translation of satan?

I'm not here to convince anyone who behaves irresponsibly. Please refrain from insulting the Gods, if you don't expect insults in your turn.

there is no such thing as satan in Yoruba religion. Pure evil and Pure Good cannot exist. There must be balance.

Ajayi Crowther was the one responsible for demonizing the God Esu as satan in his translation, in order to spread christianity.

In truth there is no Yoruba word for satan because the Yoruba ancestors didnt believe satan exists, neithr do Yoruba Pagans believe in satan today.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I'm not here to convince anyone who behaves irresponsibly. Please refrain from insulting the Gods, if you don't expect insults in your turn.

there is no such thing as satan in Yoruba religion. Pure evil and Pure Good cannot exist. There must be balance.

Ajayi Crowther was the one responsible for demonizing the God Esu as satan in his translation, in order to spread christianity.

In truth there is no Yoruba word for satan because the Yoruba ancestors didnt believe satan exists, neithr do Yoruba Pagans believe in satan today.
So, this is now a valid reason for me to worship satan, the satan they describe as "olomi nle feje we", satan that uses blood to bath, you also said that you aren't trying to convince anybody, what is then your purpose of typing all these? Well, there are two ideology which I'll like to call to question here. (1)Several times, you've made mention of people not accepting "their faith", I guess you mean since they are born african, they must serve the gods, I also think you believe the world started from Ife, you believe a hen spread land all over the earth, well, Jesus been born a Jew does not mean he is for the Jews alone, salvation first for the Jews then for the gentiles, it is the will of God to work it that way, even the islam has its tracings to the jews(Abraham, Ibrahim) the father of faith, the father of multitudes. We are to preach the gospel in judea, samaria and to the ENDS of the earth. Don't try to associate ethinicity with religion. You've got no right to enforce your believe on people all because some people in the past from their earthly lineage has followed that line of believe, everyone has got his/her own choice to make.
(2) You are tagging some religion as "foreign", sorry O, bi ipinle ba baje, ki li olododo le se? When the foundation is destroyed, what shall the righteous do? The almighty God (Allah) is not limited to some specific number of people, it is for all and for all. Jesus came to die for ALL so that ALL can be saved, but it is known that not all will be saved. I'll advice you nairalanders, it is your CHOICE to make, follow your convictions, make your research, and hold unto what you know that will save you at the day of judgment.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
I'm sorry for the above repetition, it's an error.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

jesus the jewish traitor.
May God forgive you, you are given love, you responded with hate and hatred. He comes to his own yet they know him not, neither do they acknowledge him. May God forgive you and open your eyes of understanding, grace is still available for you sha, you better embrace it before the mercy of the Father wax cold. May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

wow what a lame reason! shocked shocked shocked shocked

seriously?!

You are refusing the religion of your forefathers and all the knowledge it comes with just because you don't like to bow your head?!

Bowing your head is a sign of humility and respect.

Do you seriously think a SPiritual Force/ GOd wrote "a book"?!

Is God an author?

stop being bound in chains by what these foreign man-written books have to say.

I can't believe the extent you fellows go to delay your faith.

I MEAN, SERIOUSLY?!! shocked
this is the demonstration of one of the ideology I talked about, may God open your eyes of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2013
viski: So, this is now a valid reason for me to worship satan, the satan they describe as "olomi nle feje we", satan that uses blood to bath, you also said that you aren't trying to convince anybody, what is then your purpose of typing all these? Well, there are two ideology which I'll like to call to question here. (1)Several times, you've made mention of people not accepting "their faith", I guess you mean since they are born african, they must serve the gods, I also think you believe the world started from Ife, you believe a hen spread land all over the earth, well, Jesus been born a Jew does not mean he is for the Jews alone, salvation first for the Jews then for the gentiles, it is the will of God to work it that way, even the islam has its tracings to the jews(Abraham, Ibrahim) the father of faith, the father of multitudes. We are to preach the gospel in judea, samaria and to the ENDS of the earth. Don't try to associate ethinicity with religion. You've got no right to enforce your believe on people all because some people in the past from their earthly lineage has followed that line of believe, everyone has got his/her own choice to make.
(2) You are tagging some religion as "foreign", sorry O, bi ipinle ba baje, ki li olododo le se? When the foundation is destroyed, what shall the righteous do? The almighty God (Allah) is not limited to some specific number of people, it is for all and for all. Jesus came to die for ALL so that ALL can be saved, but it is known that not all will be saved. I'll advice you nairalanders, it is your CHOICE to make, follow your convictions, make your research, and hold unto what you know that will save you at the day of judgment.

I think you watch too many horror movies. have you seen satan use blood to bath?

Isnt it you christians who say, "I COVER MYSELF IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS"!

dont you use blood to bath then?

Ive clearly said that Im not interetested in convincing someone who behaves irresponsibly.

Nowehere did I mention African. If you are born into a tribe, it is your due to follow the customs , religion ,etc., of your ethnic group, as was handed down to your people by the Gods.

It doesnt take a 5-yr old to know that the owrld didnt start from a Hen. Those are metaphorical and mean something else. We Pagans do not take our stories literally at face-value, like you xtians are made to do.

Like the world was created in 6-days, the SUn revolves around the Earth, etc.

All these middle-eastern prophets who think they alone hold the key to God, have been deceiving people for ages. Their ultimate aim was to glorify their names and impose thier beliefs and cultures on other peaceful people and spread discord, hatred and evil.

In Paganism, ETHNICITY IS ASSCOIATED WITH RELIGION.

Paganism is the ulitimate combination of the material world with the spiritual realm.

YOUR PEOPLE ARE THE ONE WHO ENFORCED YOUR RELIGIONS ON OUR ANCESTORS! THEREFORE IT IS MY BIRTHRIGHT TO TAKE REVENGE ON WHAT DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE ON US AND THIS WORLD. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Now you see? How you feel when someone else tries to impose their beliefs on you?!

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

You are clearly confused and deluded like all Yoruba abrahmists. First decide on who you want to wroship. Allah or jesus?

YOu are just a troublemaker who has been so brainwashed that you want to do anything to try and destroy Ifa Orisha Religion and the beliefs of the Yoruba Nation.

Therefore you are ready to side with both islam and christianity against your own Tribal Religion.

people like you should be kicked out of Yoruba. You are the cause of Yoruba backwardness.

Go sleep. confused fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
viski: May God forgive you, you are given love, you responded with hate and hatred. He comes to his own yet they know him not, neither do they acknowledge him. May God forgive you and open your eyes of understanding, grace is still available for you sha, you better embrace it before the mercy of the Father wax cold. May God forgive you.

May Olodumare forgive you.

Love from whom? from you? Are you ga.Y?

wtf is grace? are you out of your mind?

May Lord Shango destroy all those who are unfaithful.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 9:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
The bible is written by witness, those who actually walk, talk and dine with Jesus. For some part, the histories are recorded as they happened, revelations of things yet to come are recorded, the first five books(pentateuch) were written by Moses(Musa), who else would have written that part better. That is why the word is powerful, it is fact, corroborated by the Holy Spirit. In the beginning was the Word. It is sharper than two edged sword, piercing and diving the innermost part of the soul, the word is a lamp to my feet, when I walk by it, I will not strike my leg against a stone.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
viski: The bible is written by witness, those who actually walk, talk and dine with Jesus. For some part, the histories are recorded as they happened, revelations of things yet to come are recorded, the first five books(pentateuch) were written by Moses(Musa), who else would have written that part better. That is why the word is powerful, it is fact, corroborated by the Holy Spirit. In the beginning was the Word. It is sharper than two edged sword, piercing and diving the innermost part of the soul, the word is a lamp to my feet, when I walk by it, I will not strike my leg against a stone.

And you where present there yes? You were the Chief guest at the dinner table and you saw these "wiitness" yes?

Do you know the New testament is all forged and edited by the Pagan Emperor Constantine?

Moses was the first liar.

from him descends a race of liars.

Stop all this sentimental trash. get to the point.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

And you where present there yes? You were the Chief guest at the dinner table and you saw these "wiitness" yes?

Do you know the New testament is all forged and edited by the Pagan Emperor Constantine?

Moses was the first liar.

from him descends a race of liars.

Stop all this sentimental trash. get to the point.
History, achaelogist has proven the bible to be true, in fact, the questiion we should be asking is that, what makes this book so different from every other books in the world? It is never obsolete, still valid, practical, working in our lives, empower us, equip us to face satan, so, the spirit testify with our spirit that we are the children of God, by the same spirit we cry ,Abba, father. It will take only a person with a spirit led life nutured purely by the word, taken fresh and not diluted to understand all these :-)

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
That emperor constatine converted the pagan Romans to christians means he edited the bible? Satan is really cunning, he has his ways of creating doubt in people, when the owner of the farm is asleep, the enemy goes therein and spread weed. Let's stop going round the circle. Though, Constantine handled and make some revolutions that is not right which is carried on as christianity "tradition" which has no basis from the scripture, though he did them in good faith but not with the right motive. That is what actually makes the scriptures profound, anything outside the scripture is counterfeit has upheld by immediate theologians, now not what any man say, nor how it has always been practised but what the BIBLE says. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by mkoabiola: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
If dem no come consullt. Ifa,hw do u want d congregation to blv dier false prophecy.
My late grandfather once told me a smilar story lik ds.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
mko abiola: If dem no come consullt. Ifa,hw do u want d congregation to blv dier false prophecy.
My late grandfather once told me a smilar story lik ds.
Well, I can't vouch for anyone, ara la mo a o monu, we don't know what's in other peoples mind but ours. Certainly, not all of them consult Ifa, God knows his and Ifa also knows his.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 12:07am On Oct 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

I think you watch too many horror movies. have you seen satan use blood to bath?

Isnt it you christians who say, "I COVER MYSELF IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS"!

dont you use blood to bath then?

Ive clearly said that Im not interetested in convincing someone who behaves irresponsibly.

Nowehere did I mention African. If you are born into a tribe, it is your due to follow the customs , religion ,etc., of your ethnic group, as was handed down to your people by the Gods.

It doesnt take a 5-yr old to know that the owrld didnt start from a Hen. Those are metaphorical and mean something else. We Pagans do not take our stories literally at face-value, like you xtians are made to do.

Like the world was created in 6-days, the SUn revolves around the Earth, etc.

All these middle-eastern prophets who think they alone hold the key to God, have been deceiving people for ages. Their ultimate aim was to glorify their names and impose thier beliefs and cultures on other peaceful people and spread discord, hatred and evil.

In Paganism, ETHNICITY IS ASSCOIATED WITH RELIGION.

Paganism is the ulitimate combination of the material world with the spiritual realm.

YOUR PEOPLE ARE THE ONE WHO ENFORCED YOUR RELIGIONS ON OUR ANCESTORS! THEREFORE IT IS MY BIRTHRIGHT TO TAKE REVENGE ON WHAT DAMAGE YOU HAVE DONE ON US AND THIS WORLD. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Now you see? How you feel when someone else tries to impose their beliefs on you?!

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

You are clearly confused and deluded like all Yoruba abrahmists. First decide on who you want to wroship. Allah or jesus?

YOu are just a troublemaker who has been so brainwashed that you want to do anything to try and destroy Ifa Orisha Religion and the beliefs of the Yoruba Nation.

Therefore you are ready to side with both islam and christianity against your own Tribal Religion.

people like you should be kicked out of Yoruba. You are the cause of Yoruba backwardness.

Go sleep. confused fellow.
You don't need to rain invectives and insult to get your point straight, concerning the blood of Jesus, the blood is Jesus own blood shed for my purification. Let me ask you, was satan covered in his own blood or in the blood of other people used as sacrifice? We all know what you guys call 'etutu', may God help us, for me, I see know difference between God and Allah, God is one, Allah means one. Christians and muslims are brothers and sisters. Though they may not agree in some things, but they are children of the same parent. God is marvellous. "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. (Isaiah 40:28 NIV). Peace be upon you.

3 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:12am On Oct 28, 2013
viski: History, achaelogist has proven the bible to be true, in fact, the questiion we should be asking is that, what makes this book so different from every other books in the world? It is never obsolete, still valid, practical, working in our lives, empower us, equip us to face satan, so, the spirit testify with our spirit that we are the children of God, by the same spirit we cry ,Abba, father. It will take only a person with a spirit led life nutured purely by the word, taken fresh and not diluted to understand all these :-)

so now History has and archaelogist have proven it true?

Dude stop lying.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:14am On Oct 28, 2013
viski: That emperor constatine converted the pagan Romans to christians means he edited the bible? Satan is really cunning, he has his ways of creating doubt in people, when the owner of the farm is asleep, the enemy goes therein and spread weed. Let's stop going round the circle. Though, Constantine handled and make some revolutions that is not right which is carried on as christianity "tradition" which has no basis from the scripture, though he did them in good faith but not with the right motive. That is what actually makes the scriptures profound, anything outside the scripture is counterfeit has upheld by immediate theologians, now not what any man say, nor how it has always been practised but what the BIBLE says. Thanks

Why do you go to prayer service on SUnday?

Why is jesus birth on the 25th?

Why is Easter celebrated?

,etc. These are the questions you need to be asking yourself.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:15am On Oct 28, 2013
viski: Well, I can't vouch for anyone, ara la mo a o monu, we don't know what's in other peoples mind but ours. Certainly, not all of them consult Ifa, God knows his and Ifa also knows his.

Ifa is of the Gods.

whereas bible is of the men/prophets.
Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:18am On Oct 28, 2013
viski: You don't need to rain invectives and insult to get your point straight, concerning the blood of Jesus, the blood is Jesus own blood shed for my purification. Let me ask you, was satan covered in his own blood or in the blood of other people used as sacrifice? We all know what you guys call 'etutu', may God help us, for me, I see know difference between God and Allah, God is one, Allah means one. Christians and muslims are brothers and sisters. Though they may not agree in some things, but they are children of the same parent. God is marvellous. "Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. (Isaiah 40:28 NIV). Peace be upon you.

jesus did not shed his blood for your purification! lol

The dude was put to death by the Romans for treason and spreading discord.

satan does not exist except in your imaginations.

Allah is the Creator God of the Pagan Arabs, just like Olodumare. It does not mean one. IT is just "The God".

christians an muslims are brothers and sisters? Great.

Let me breaak some news to you. The whole world is not Yoruba. ok?

YOur last sentence is just diverting form the topic.

stop throwing in random bible verses. It does not make you look wiser.

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by ayomidefalaye(m): 1:43am On Oct 28, 2013
Ifa olokun asoro dayo

2 Likes

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by viski: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
I still stand on the fact that you don't need to put up invectives, insult and abuse to get your point straight. Wait a minute, what I'm I still doing here?

1 Like

Re: Pastors & Imams Come To Consult Ifa – Ifayemi Elebuibon by Queenyprinxex(f): 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
viski: I still stand on the fact that you don't need to put up invectives, insult and abuse to get your point straight. Wait a minute, what I'm I still doing here?
he is a fool. Big tym. Stop xchangin words wiv him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#Endsars: Six Things Every Christians Should Never Engage In. / Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.