Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

"I Want You Back, Dominique!" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Want You Back, Dominique!" (5074 Views)

Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy / 5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More / Meet Dominique Lesbirel, The Woman Who Plans To Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
"What're you doin'?"

"I want you back."

"...I'm not an acquisition. You can't just decide..."

And y'all know the crazy part? He took her back. She dumped him 'cos he didn't have status and money and stuff like that. Hooked up with an ex. Messed around with the ex until she realized she was only another piece of art in his gallery and suddenly she missed the guy who with way less than half what Ex had in status, money and glitz made her feel special. Now she want Homeboy back. That part was predictable. He took her back. That part was not.

The only girl who ever dumped me did so after a very brief outing in our late teens. She'd been all mad about me for years until then. When we finally hooked up, it was like she saw nothing so special in this guy she'd wanted forever. She dumped me real hard (well, ain't no dumping soft) and walked off. That was the first time I ever felt heartbroken. I saw her everywhere in every pretty face, in every billboard. It was like my mind had been invaded by some really persistent virus.

Eventually I got over her about two years later or so. Messed around with a few girls and finally fell so hard for a gorgeous princess (that I later broke up with for commitment reasons). Eight years down the line from that breakup and her ladyship wants to see me again and signs an email with a mnem I'd forgotten all about. What's she want? To play catchup? Or is it time to get married? I don't care to speculate. In fact, I don't care at all.

Two days ago or so, I hung out on a thread where I declared that I didn't want a used woman. Two females on that thread got on my case for that declaring how arrogant I was to make such a choice. Well, what arrogance was there in such a view when I did not mess the women up and have kept a decent lifestyle up until I meet such a woman?

It's a crazy, very badly confused and royally fuccked-up world where women deliberately decide to waste their youth on jerks and then come home to marry the good guys and get offended when the good guys say no

Ok, I better define the good guy this time around. The following is from http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=good%20guy

1. Good guy
A male who despite being caring and respectful to his female friends and acquaintances will never become anything more than "just a friend" to them. These guys will often pay attention and offer advice to their attractive female friends problems about their arrogant, douche-bag boyfriend only to see her dump that asshole and end up with someone even worse than him. This is because the majority of women, especially in their teenage years want to find muscular, good-looking, fashion conscious, pricks with enough confidence to diminish their insecurities enough so they can sleep at night without cutting themselves or consulting bulimia. Unfortunately this leaves the good guy in the shade, despite him being a better person, and being ten times the man her boyfriend is. Usually when girls say they want a "nice guy" he's usually some pantload with a foreign accent and a weird hairstyle. Luckily not all girls are like this and when the good guy finds these girls, he'll realize good things come to those who wait.

Girl 1- omg look at jean-pierre, he's soo hot!
Girl 2- I kno right! If he asked me out it would make my life! 
Good guy- You don't even know him. 
Girl 1- oh but I heard hes such a great guy! 
Good guy- Once again, you dont even know him. 
Girl 2- Jean pierre!!(then ducks and whispers) did he see me? 
Good guy-....

example#2

Girl- Omg Kyle, Nick cheated on me! 
good guy- again? 
Girl- yea, I thought he changed but he didn't 
good guy- why would he change he's been an ass all his life. 
Girl- you know what your right, Im going to go out with Darrien next. 
good guy- but he's even worse. say why don't you and I go out sometime? 
Girl- uhm I'm ok, I think that we should just stay friends. 
good guy- oh.. 
Girl- Im sorry!

good guy- its ok.. go out out with whats his face. 
Girl- thanks for being so supportive Kyle, your such a good guy.(she hangs up immediately after) 
good guy- fucckk

cheesy

So, these guys care. They treat women with respect. They commit without exception to them. These are decent guys with lives and ambitions of their own that make out the time, mental and emotional energy to care for their women. And they are the guys that these women either reject or dump because they "want adventure and fun" and go and waste their youth and then come back to marry.

Well, if I hadn't seen that love can be quite iddiotic - I mean, an all-powerful, unlimited God would choose to subject Himself to Death to rescue fuccked-up humanity when He could as easily have destroyed everything and started all over again - I would've simply thought that any good guy who accepts to clean up such a girl and make a decent woman of her deserves to be shot until there is no doubt that he's dead.

You think I'm too harsh? What do you think encourages silly little girls to go out and play their silly little games? Isn't it that there's that sweet dunce of a guy waiting back home to clean her up when she's done with messing around? Well, if more and more silly little girls grow up into lonely old women whose good-guy friends are all married to nice girls, I warrant far fewer girls would choose that lifestyle. Yeah, human beings are like that.

Anyway, fact is, the good guys who sit around waiting for the dumbass that goes to pollute herself are actually not that many. There is still that sense of justice in human character however little of it there might be. "Good" does not equal "dumb". And even if a good guy chooses to take in a retired badoo, he's not dumb for it. He's just a good guy with enough love in his heart to handle the work involved.

Well, my epistle is clear: no good guy deserves used goods and no used goods deserves a good guy. So appreciate it when some good guy loves you after you've screwed yourself up.

Obviously, none of this is for hard-headed, unrepentant airheads who think anyone who wants to can make a home on the damn streets. smiley

Oh, btw, when a player decides to settle down, he either gives up his cynicism and becomes a forgiving good guy (almost the same as when you're marrying an good guy without a colorful history) or he surrenders to a nice girl's love and lets it guide him to the light. The far less likely thing is that a bad boy marries a bad girl. I'm yet to hear of one such marriage that went well smiley I guess the best possibility is a player-turned-good-guy with a bad-girl-turned-nice-girl. I'm very keen to hear such examples. smiley

9 Likes

Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by 190theclown: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
grin You're only a clown na. Serious stuff would confuse you. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by 2sexyus: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Miasmic... Bro, me don decide to join them. I go join other dudes they chop d punnany dey go.

Stop complaining and just join in the fun.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
Miasmic... Bro, me don decide to join them. I go join other dudes they chop d punnany dey go.

Player mode no fit slow boys.

No b ur calling. tongue
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by free2ryhme: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
how come children plenty for this thread
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:

I was complaining? grin
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by 2sexyus: 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2013
gringringringringrin... For your mind. You don't know anything about my back ground ID cos, if that one, I saw brothers, cousins, uncles did it but I felt they were doing the wrong thing.

Trust me... My ground and were I was bred is just the direct opposite of me and that background is activated already. Believe it or not!
Idowuogbo:

No b ur calling. tongue
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
free2ryhme: how come children plenty for this thread

Children?
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by 2sexyus: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lol
free2ryhme: how come children plenty for this thread
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
Idowuogbo:

No b ur calling. tongue

Badosky was here!!!! grin grin
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Acidosis(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2013
@Op, which Dominique?

Rita Dominic?

grin grin
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2013
Acidosis: @Op, which Dominique?

Rita Dominic?

grin grin

Lol. If it was her, the thread would be about bad boys not deserving good girls. grin
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by free2ryhme: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Children?

pickin nkor? hope say you understand that one sha! grin
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2013
free2ryhme:

pickin nkor? hope say you understand that one sha! grin

Where dem de na? I don look sotey eye don de pain me! Abi na only two pikin be "many children"? undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Idowuogbo(f): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2013
2sexy.us:
gringringringringrin... For your mind. You don't know anything about my back ground ID cos, if that one, I saw brothers, cousins, uncles did it but I felt they were doing the wrong thing.

Trust me... My ground and were I was bred is just the direct opposite of me and that background is activated already. Believe it or not!
Ogbeni, liv packaging joor! I don scan u tire! Ur star no dey dia. So save ur bo bo for ya boluwatife.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by 2sexyus: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2013
Yes, based on the way I dey sound on nairaland. But you know say if you can't beat them, you join them. Omo bone ... I get list!
Idowuogbo:
Ogbeni, liv packaging joor! I don scan u tire! Ur star no dey dia. So save ur bo bo for ya boluwatife.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Acidosis(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Lol. If it was her, the thread would be about bad boys not deserving good girls. grin

lmaoo

kinda true...
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Arsenate(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2013
your post makes lots of sense but like @ 2sexy said, if u can't beat them join them. bro, that's just the sad truth. our girls are the most confused beings that ever lived. they are a lost cause.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2013
Nice write up
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Arsenate: your post makes lots of sense but like @ 2sexy said, if u can't beat them join them. bro, that's just the sad truth. our girls are the most confused beings that ever lived. they are a lost cause.

Been beating them just fine, bro. The Game doesn't intimidate me.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 26, 2013
thareta: Nice write up

Thanks...I guess smiley
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Graham123: 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2013
Join them? Compromising your principles for some less than deserving females? There are better ways around it surely.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Joshthefirst(m): 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2013
It seems you've been doing some thinking and concluding and experiencing. Nawa o. Never knew it was this complicated!(Edited)

Thought it was just: meet her, know her, forget and forgive her wrongs in the pasts, understand that we are made for each other(to make ourselves one and stronger for God), Decide on a future together.

Never knew it was this complicated! grin

Nice title.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 26, 2013
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2013
Joshthefirst: It seems you've been doing some thinking and concluding and experiencing. Nawa o. Never knew it was this complicated!(Edited)

Thought it was just: meet her, know her, forget and forgive her wrongs in the pasts, understand that we are made for each other(to make ourselves one and stronger for God), Decide on a future together.

Never knew it was this complicated! grin

Nice title.

Lol. Bro, it ain't complicated at all. I'm the kind of guy who would forget everything about where a girl has been when I see just how good where she is in the current moment is. Love forgives. It's impossible to love someone and not forgive.

But, it has been made into a culture that that good guy must forgive. When you hear a good guy say he can't marry a non-virgin or he won't settle for a chick with an x-rated past, some people start to yap about how that is arrogant. That's what pisses me off. Is he obliged to forgive a girl's foolishness, deliberate foolishness at that?

They'll tell you straight out: bad boys are "fun", so they go to them and have "fun" and fulfill their "fantasies" and then come back to marry the "boring" good guys. Now who's arrogant? Are good guys an acquisition to have whenever you please?

1 Like

Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
@op, Happy you are on top and not beneath. Guess feministic ideology via tv, facebook, soft sell mag has been doing overtime on their minds.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Jordanmusa(m): 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lovely piece braaaah! Don't mind these retards complaining!
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by 2sexyus: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
OP, I have told you, join the winning team. Na you know o. Train go leave you go!
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Ishilove: 9:58pm On Oct 26, 2013
My handsome manfriend, you are really fixated on this relationship issue o. undecided

I have always thought this whole love matter is pretty straightforward. At least it is in my world. Anybody that misbehaves, I give them the boot. No time.

I stay away from bad boys, dry boys, irresponsible boys. I generally don't date and I pretty much stay on my own. I don't have the energy for the kind of wahala my man Ihedinobi is facing. undecided
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by 2sexyus: 10:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
You are the 1 in 10 girls... Very rare gem. Your type are rare and you seem to know how to spot the bad boys and avoid them.

Sadly, the 9 in the ration above don't and even if they do, they would persist to go on 'fun' and then fvck the dudes why the good guys get nothing.

Me I don port oh nd the OP should do same.
Ishilove: My handsome manfriend, you are really fixated on this relationship issue o. undecided

I have always thought this whole love matter is pretty straightforward. At least it is in my world. Anybody that misbehaves, I give them the boot. No time.

I stay away from bad boys, dry boys, irresponsible boys. I generally don't date and I pretty much stay on my own. I don't have the energy for the kind of wahala my man Ihedinobi is facing. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Caracta(f): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2013
Na wa o. No be small something o shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Me And My Gf(pics Inside) / Photo: Some Ladies Really Love Doing This / 99% Of People On Romance Section Are Best Described With This Picture (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.