Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

"I Want You Back, Dominique!" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Want You Back, Dominique!" (5084 Views)

Simple Tips On How To Avoid Becoming Just A Friend & Get Her To Want You Sexualy / 5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More / Meet Dominique Lesbirel, The Woman Who Plans To Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I have my reservations. One thing is for sure though: you aren't desperate and you have in mind what you want. BTW, what is your definition of 'dry boys': any space for me in or logicboy in one of ya categories ?
Lol. When I say 'dry' boys, I meant boring fellows.

To your second question, I like them godly, so that crosses Logicboy out. Also, I don't do younger men, so that crosses you out wink
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by UyiIredia(m): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ishilove:

To your second question, I like them godly, so that crosses Logicboy out. Also, I don't do younger men, so that crosses you out wink

Okay smiley I wasn't asking you out though. A pity you simply see me as young. I actually like my youth because I would wish for it when I'm old, in fact, I'm already missing the times I was younger. As for logicboy grin
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by UyiIredia(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ishilove:

Okay smiley I wasn't asking you out though. A pity you simply see me as young. I actually like my youth because I would wish for it when I'm old, in fact, I'm already missing the times I was younger. As for logicboy grin Not saying he's bad or irfesponsible says mych, I thought you'd put him in the latter set.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by UyiIredia(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

im not saying undecided

Wetin dey freak this one sef ! undecided
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by veave(f): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
maybe we dont understand each ada sweery... the point is, u guys cant be pleased. she's good, she's bad, she's cheap, she's playing hard to get, she cheats, she doesnt cheat... she caan cook, she cant, and bla bla bla... i fink tolerant level is kinda low for em brothers... oh yeah!
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Ishilove: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Okay smiley I wasn't asking you out though. A pity you simply see me as young. I actually like my youth because I would wish for it when I'm old, in fact, I'm already missing the times I was younger. As for logicboy grin Not saying he's bad or irfesponsible says mych, I thought you'd put him in the latter set.
You are getting the wrong vibes about Logicboy grin

I don't miss the times I was younger. I definitely don't. Rather, I wish I this age I'm currently at will be forever. Forever young smiley
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
undecided
And the good gal is suppose to take him back?
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by UyiIredia(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ishilove:
You are getting the wrong vibes about Logicboy grin

I don't miss the times I was younger. I definitely don't. Rather, I wish I this age I'm currently at will be forever. Forever young smiley

Old enough to be independent and young so she can mingle, great. I miss youth though, cause life is simpler then, less responsibilities and worries. I don't think I'm getting the wrong vibes of logicboy.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by lertee(f): 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
What goes around comes around,if you believe you were once good and a bad girl rob you of that goodness then you decide to turn bad,only time will tell how your act will still haunt you.
A girl messed with you and you in turn mess with other good girls all in the name of revenge,you will definitely marry from the type you messed with. (one or two other men would have messed with her like silly as well)
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Story story... story
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sadly, I am liker no. 6. sad. You win after I read; I didn't initially.

Your ex left you and came back angry? After them done scatter every corner? Oniranu dey smell! Those are the kind of girls I hate most and I could kill the with my bare hands angry

So, buddy where are you based at? Lasgidi? One pepperoni, some months ago, asked if got friend like me.

What does that tell you? There are certain ladies looking for nice guys but doing so at the wrong places. She seemed awed by my personality and asked that question.

Like they often say, there are 2 sides to a coin and we are primarily and imaginarily demarcated by a fence. We just have to keep exploring like a miners searching for that rare gem.

For instance, I know a beautiful 'yellow paw paw' that would make a superb wife... She will pass out by February NYSC things. I never knew her before but she extremely exude that wife materialism and I would gladly recommend her to any deserving bro. My fear could only be would she be treated like the way I would want my own sister to be handled?

She is an epitome of wife.

You will definitely find her bro. Sometimes the kind of friends girls hang out with... Man, these girls wahala no b here o. Hian!
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia: This is definitely another side to Ihedinobi_a pleasant one. Good OP. But I must say whilst I ain't a playa I do have my flaws, good guys ain't perfect. But I think there are good girls around too, who love good guys, it seems to me the ones getting heard_too much_are the players eg *-the-clown.

The Martian said the same thing about this side of me. What do y'all mean? undecided
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
So, what's your plan bro? This thing is like a cancerous cell... You can't beat it but selectively.

So, what's your way to solve that problem?
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi search no more. 2sexy has got a wife 4 u.

1 Like

Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2013
veave: maybe we dont understand each ada sweery... the point is, u guys cant be pleased. she's good, she's bad, she's cheap, she's playing hard to get, she cheats, she doesnt cheat... she caan cook, she cant, and bla bla bla... i fink tolerant level is kinda low for em brothers... oh yeah!

That's not true. Any guy who has his head on right (that's the majority) knows that this stuff is not ready-made. As long as two adults of opposite genders are willing to work at building something together, she'll learn to cook etc and he'll learn whatever he needs to as well. Question is, are they ready? Do they have enough to start?
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
chidyhels: undecided
And the good gal is suppose to take him back?

She is?
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
Abeg ooh. No carry me go. He should fine what's good for him. I was only making POV. Dazz all!
chidyhels: Ihedinobi search no more. 2sexy has got a wife 4 u.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2013
Selfishness and greed would hardly let them do this.
Ihedinobi:

That's not true. Any guy who has his head on right (that's the majority) knows that this stuff is not ready-made. As long as two adults of opposite genders are willing to work at building something together, she'll learn to cook etc and he'll learn whatever he needs to as well. Question is, are they ready? Do they have enough to start?
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
2s£xy:
So, what's your plan bro? This thing is like a cancerous cell... You can't beat it but selectively.

So, what's your way to solve that problem?

I don't really see a problem. Like attracts like. When I'm ready to get married I won't have trouble finding her.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by UyiIredia(m): 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

The Martian said the same thing about this side of me. What do y'all mean? undecided

I am used to Ihedinobi's preaching and the butthurt he gets from logicboy and co. Imagine DrummaBoy, HBG or Goshen360 on the S€xuality thread cheesy
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2013
chidyhels: Ihedinobi search no more. 2sexy has got a wife 4 u.

I wasn't searching in the first place smiley
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

I am used to Ihedinobi's preaching and the butthurt he gets from logicboy and co. Imagine DrummaBoy, HBG or Goshen360 on the S€xuality thread cheesy

I get butthurts? grin I guess it depends on who's looking. Even Lb thinks he gives me butthurt. Lol
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
This guy sef eh. Na wa o. After all the preaching, you never ready? *pushed him and walked away* sad

guess you are looking for a long term heartrobe...
Ihedinobi:

I don't really see a problem. Like attracts like. When I'm ready to get married I won't have trouble finding her.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Sagamite(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
1. Good guy
A male who despite being caring and respectful to his female friends and acquaintances will never become anything more than "just a friend" to them. These guys will often pay attention and offer advice to their attractive female friends problems about their arrogant, douche-bag boyfriend only to see her dump that Naughty Person and end up with someone even worse than him. This is because the majority of women, especially in their teenage years want to find muscular, good-looking, fashion conscious, pricks with enough confidence to diminish their insecurities enough so they can sleep at night without cutting themselves or consulting bulimia. Unfortunately this leaves the good guy in the shade, despite him being a better person, and being ten times the man her boyfriend is. Usually when girls say they want a "nice guy" he's usually some pantload with a foreign accent and a weird hairstyle. Luckily not all girls are like this and when the good guy finds these girls, he'll realize good things come to those who wait.

I wanted to say "Fcking Hell! Is there a clone of me that wrote the definition of a Good Guy in the Urban Dictionary" until I saw the bolded.

Wait ko, Kate ni!

If you have a brain, you will be bad for a while while you are young and be good when you get older.

Best of both worlds, a win is always there for you and you will not waste your life 'waiting' like a pure mugu.

Wait for wetin? .........For the goods to be offered to you when it has already expired, is stale or rapidly depreciating in value?
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Then why the heck have you been going on and on and on and on about women and relationships? I thought you were searching!!! angry
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
I tire o.
Ishilove:
Then why the heck have you been going on and on and on and on about women and relationships? I thought you were searching!!! angry
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2013
2s£xy:
This guy sef eh. Na wa o. After all the preaching, you never ready? *pushed him and walked away* sad

guess you are looking for a long term heartrobe...

Lol. Not ready to get married don't mean "not ready to be with someone". "Not searching" too don't mean "not ready to have a relationship".

smiley
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ishilove:

Search ko, fash ni. grin

I'm just close enough to marriage for it all to matter. And I don't care to spend my resources searching. I just carry on with my life and stay ready is all. smiley,
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sagamite:

I wanted to say "Fcking Hell! Is there a clone of me that wrote the definition of a Good Guy in the Urban Dictionary" until I saw the bolded.

Wait ko, Kate ni!

If you have a brain, you will be bad for a while while you are young and be good when you get older.

Best of both worlds, a win is always there for you and you will not waste your life 'waiting' like a pure mugu.

Wait for wetin? .........For the goods to be offered to you when it is already expired, stale or rapidly depreciating in value?

...For the right quality to arrive smiley
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Sagamite(m): 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:

...For the right quality to arrive smiley

Use the inadequate quality until the right quality is produced for you.
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2013
Sagamite:

Use the inadequate quality until the right quality is produced for you.

Use it for what na? The only purpose it can serve is one good guys don't care for? Meaningless or "casual" sex means very little to me so what would I be doing with the inadequate quality?
Re: "I Want You Back, Dominique!" by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ihedinobi:
Use it for what na? The only purpose it can serve is one good guys don't care for? Meaningless or "casual" sex means very little to me so what would I be doing with the inadequate quality?

Ah, okay o! grin

I am definitely not such a good guy then. grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss.. / I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! / Why I Think There Are More Broke Girls Than Broke Guys (my Opinion, Guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.