Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? (7102 Views)

Is It Right For A Christian Wife To Say Things Like These During Sex? / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Is It Right For A Church To Excommunicate An Erring Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by leofab(f): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2013
Yes if humans have freewill. If its not possible to be Angry then its not possible to be Happy with Him too. Rule of fairplay

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Orikinla(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
NO.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
sasel4love: You don't need to say No to the post since you KNOW or BELIEVE that He doesn't exist...wy r u contradicting urself?.....Who doesn't exist?.....You, urself or Your creator?....hw many people feel ur presence{i mean ur EXISTENCE} in ur family talkless of ur community or local govt or ur state or ur country and the world as a whole...u bttr repent b4 is 2 late.

what is this one saying?
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Slowvenom(m): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
nobody av right 2 b angry wit God. Gv tns in all tins
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Sike(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
Wetin concern God with una annoyance? Like seriously, if you like vex till thy kingdom come, you go still serve your punishments for all the bad things wey God talk say make una no do. Hell or Heaven, both are Real.
You'd better Give thanks to him as usual, e Good o, e no Good o, Just Praise Him.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by tpapi: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
God speak into my situation, God speak into my life, i am tired of my current state, dis struggle must end, God please let me sing new songs of victory
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by eluquenson(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2013
No, its bad & punishable to be angry with one's God.
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Danlander(m): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
Its nt right. Even if u have to,u cant sue him or fight instead u bring curse upon urself
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by buoye1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
Is it right for a clay pot to be angry with the potter because of how it was made
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Elxandre(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
tpapi: God speak into my situation, God speak into my life, i am tired of my current state, dis struggle must end, God please let me sing new songs of victory
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Shezzman: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2013
It's a two way things..It is possible when things are going so so bad,but the fact is without trials our stories wont be complete
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by josite: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2013
if u have never been angry with GOD, it simply means you never appoint him so it doesn't matter if he disappoints u but for those who seriously and absolutely appoints GOD to come intervene in a situation, they do sometimes get terribly disappointed and angry too. Even Jesus knew and said offences must come, he simply pleads you will be blessed if you don't get offended and Christianity only asks you not to let the sun go down on your anger and not allow anger to rest in your bosom cus anger rested in the bosom of fools
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by jayAjoku(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
praise the lord people... The bible says anger lies in the bosom of a fool. So one you to be angry with God you are elevating your stupidity.. Sorry 4 the language but it is not right to be angry with God.. check yourself before you Get angry with God he keeps his word mayb you didnt keep yours .. So dont be angry with him ask for forgiveness he gave u ur life he can also take it away.. But he is a merciful God
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Ryda(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
DOUBLE WAHALA FOR DEAD BODY cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
rationalmind:

No. One cannot be angry with God. You can't be angry with what does not exist.
Psalms 14:1a (NLT version) "Only FOOLS say in their hearts, 'there is no God' " #enough said.

@ poster, it is wrong and not beneficial to be angry with God. Why? Because God loves you and he would never do anything to hurt you on purpose.
If you're hurt by an event or situation, the wise thing to do in such circumstances is to pour your heart out to him..(Not in anger) but with a humble heart and he will help you. After all, He is interested in your happiness! Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
yes!8ecos why did he create me into africa.cos african have black heart i need why heart........
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by victorv12(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
There is nothing like yes and no to this question. STOP BEING PARANOID! That person is just mad with himself for nothing. He/she should go and see a psychologist...but I prefer to hangout with a girl when I'm paranoid. Nigeria girls are good in calming someone's tension down when someone is hyperventilating and para-tripping!
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
It may not be right to be angry with God, but the truth is; sometimes we pass through situations where we have sub conciously queried God's promise of love. Sometimes we don't voice it out, but we feel bitter towards Him briefly, even Jesus Christ asked why He had been forsaken! I have asked that question before, and I'm always sorry I asked after having deep thought, beyond the situation.

Some people are saying it is not right to be angry with God because they think He will punish them for that, but I think it is not right for us to be angry with him because He loves us and will never deliberately punish us.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by willyray(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
yes
[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by vivalavida(m): 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2013
God is a dormant God. He dosent act when he is needed. I have undergone trials and temptations that are more than i can handle now. Yet no respite. If you say the lord z gud,you have to be a living testimony. But if u dont see his work in your life desspite your serving him faitfully and workn hard,u gats vex for am. Maybe if u dont show ur anger and displeasure,he wont be pushed to work.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by braine(m): 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2013
candy: It may not be right to be angry with God, but the truth is; sometimes we pass through situations where we have sub conciously queried God's promise of love. Sometimes we don't voice it out, but we feel bitter towards Him briefly, even Jesus Christ asked why He had been forsaken! I have asked that question before, and I'm always sorry I asked after having deep thought, beyond the situation.

Some people are saying it is not right to be angry with God because they think He will punish them for that, but I think it is not right for us to be angry with him because He loves us and will never deliberately punish us.

That's the problem• Most people are afraid to say it out• But then who are we to complain?
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by braine(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
vivalavida: God is a dormant God. He dosent act when he is needed. I have undergone trials and temptations that are more than i can handle now. Yet no respite. If you say the lord z gud,you have to be a living testimony. But if u dont see his work in your life desspite your serving him faitfully and workn hard,u gats vex for am. Maybe if u dont show ur anger and displeasure,he wont be pushed to work.

I feel you bro• Sometimes I wonder if he really exists too•

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
As Humans We always look for who to put the blame on when thingz go awry..but always ask for forgiveness when u av cooled down..

SOCCER's answer is d best doe
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by McLuhan(m): 3:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
"But who are you, a mere man, to criticize and contradict and answer back to God? Will what is formed say to him that formed it, Why have you made me thus? Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for beauty and distinction and honourable use, and another for menial or ignoble and dishonourable use?" (Romans 9:20-21, Amp).
----------------------------------------------------------
May God help us to be humble so as not to be guilty of hubris or of the sin of presumption, in Jesus' name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by omojisola(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2013
No mata ow angry u are,God knows best,He sees d end 4rm d begining,but in case d suffering seems much,I'l rather sing a song 2 dat wil make him take pity on me wen he hears it,such song include 'I WILL SING' by Don moen

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by ceejay80s(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2013
U hv every right to be angry,
God too dey vex for us.
Check bible and see hw many times he vex for isrealites
1 time like dat wen i go confession, my prìest told me dat ì hv every right to be angry with God
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Bond008(m): 3:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
braine: Sometimes when one looks back at bad things that happened in the past or that are presently happening after being very faithful, is it right for one to be angry with God? The story of Job comes to one`s mind when one thinks of it but I believe that's a different case•
NO! Except you where there when He said "Let there be light"
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Bond008(m): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2013
ceejay80s: U hv every right to be angry,
God too dey vex for us.
Check bible and see hw many times he vex for isrealites
1 time like dat wen i go confession, my prìest told me dat ì hv every right to be angry with God
HERESY!
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2013
grandstar: The cause of Jobs problems was actually Satan.God is never the cause of our problems Jobs 34:10,11,Deut 32:4,5 Prov 19:3.Satan is d primary cause of human sorrow 1 JOHN5:19.Also bad things just happen eccl 9:11 & we r our worst enemy-Gal 6:7
The question isn't who makes bad things happen, it's why does God the Almighty allow them happen Some times it's just difficult to see that God cares about us even in the midst of terrible situations. I vent out my anger to God and some times to him even when I know I shouldn't. sad
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by kadas01(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
No human being living or dead has the right to get angry at HIS CREATOR because whatsoever happens to a man is a product of his/her handiwork!!......It is therefore the biggest sin any human being can commit simply out of "spiritual ignorance"!!!........Be guided, pls!
Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by lomprico(m): 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Yes! Its only human nature.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For One To Be Angry With God? by hikmoj(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2013
soccer3: YES..., Jacob fought an angel and he changed his name to Israel ., Sometimes when i am praying i do let him know that am angry with the way things are and he understands me and quickly fix it.... Jesus got angry on the cross and he shouted why hath thou forsaken me...

Hanah got angry at shiloh and she started praying like a mad woman and her prayer was answered ...

Abraham got angry and he asked him is it me that you didn't give children and his prayer was answered....

We are too many here on planet earth..You have to show some sign of seriousness when chatting with him through prayers......
dont change tins read ur bible wel,jacob didnt fight angel but god.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jihad: The Sixth Deadly Pillar Of Islam / Copy And Paste This On ALL Muslim Stories! Flood Them With The Truth!!!!! / About The Idea Of Heaven And Eternal Bliss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.